First Unicode Malayalam Bible for Android with English KJV and ASV versions.
Better font support for devices with JellyBean and above
NOTE: ICS users, please change Menu -> Preferences -> Unicode Rendering Fix to "Alternate Fix" to get good rendering.
Copy/Share/Bookmark verses. Swipe left/right for chapter navigation.
NOTE: Please uninstall (Home -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Bible -> Uninstall) and re-install if you have trouble updating to new version. Contact developer for any issue.
For devices with Android v2.2+, preferred location of the app is SD card. Content database will be installed in SD card, if SD card is available. So app now requires permission to write to SD card.
Now you can customize the app through preferences menu available under device menu button.
Available options are:
Languages - Select primary and secondary languages to display
Display Layout - Choose one of the three layout options for displaying multiple versions
Font Size - Increase/decrease content font size
Theme - Select one of five background colors
Unicode Rendering - If your device (e.g: LG Optima) does't display Unicode characters properly, try "Alternate Fix" or "No Fix"
Malayalam content for this App is obtained from "The Complete Malayalam Bible In Unicode Ver 2.4" encoded by Nishad Kaippally. It may have minor errors. Any help in proof checking will be greatly appreciated. I will push updates to the content as a new version as it is available.
English content for this app is obtained from public domain.
Disclaimer: As Android doesn't support complex text layout for Malayalam unicode characters yet, there were some non-standard ways used to get the rendering (Like reordering the unicode characters on the fly, etc.) as a temporary solution due to Google's total disregard for incorporating the scripts of over 1.2 billion people. Author of the Malayalam content for this app doesn't endorse any non-standard implementation used in this app as it is counter productive to the objective of the project.
This version of the POC Malayalam Audio Bible permits you to hear the bible while online, free.
Both old and new testaments are available.
Off-line version permits you to download and hear the bible off line, without being necessary to be connected to internet.
Not All Books are available now. Unavailable books will be made available as and when they are recorded.
You can use your phone or device to hear the bible while using it for other purposes except phone calling.
Kerala Catholic Bible Society
POC, PB No: 2251,
Palarivattom, Kochi PIN: 682 025
Ph: 0484..2805897, 2805722, 2805815
web site: www.keralabiblesociety.com
Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
-Karunakontha, Rakthakannerinte Japamala, Sakala Vishudharudeyum Luthiniya
-Novena(Mother Mary's Novena,St.Antony's Novena,St. Alphonsa, St. Martin De Porres, St. George, St.Joseph, etc.)
-Kurishinte Vazhi (Way Of Cross in Malayalam)
The app is still under development. Please drop us an email(email@example.com) if you would like to add any specific prayers in this app.
Please email us your feedback. Your feedback and comments are well appreciated.
1 :- This Application contains Malayalam Unicode Font. If your device not support Unicode Fonts , you cannot
read properly. Before installing , please check your device's compatibility
2 :- For better reading , please update your Android version to at least 4.1
3 :- Please use your mobile Menu button to see the “catalog” to find out the recipes .
4 :- For increase or decrease the font size , please use your mobile Menu button. Then you can find " more + config + font size "
Indian Orthodox , Jacobite , Marthoma, Catholics, Maramon, Hymns, Kerala, Malayalam, Bible, christian
FEATURE OF Malayalam BIBLE ( Material design )
- Material design UI
- Ability to save favorite chapters or verses.
- Enable/Disable Notification settings
- Daily Malayalam Bible Reading :Get on daily basis bible reading (
- Holy Bible Malayalam with old testament and New testament
- Compatible with all screen sizes
- Get daily bible reading and track the read chapters.
- Ease and simple to use.
- Download latest design bible compatible with tablet
- Always provide unread chapters for notification
- Bible offline - Read bible even without network access.
- Works well in android phone and tablet
- Explore specific words in bible
- Easily locate Book/Chapter/Verse
- This is a free Lite app Malayalam Bible .
- Read, Remove, Share with ease.
This app is successfully tested in samsung galaxy series, LG nexus, HTC, Lenova smart phones. Its works well in tablets too and all mobile phone which support android.
- Search by book name, chapter number or by word;
- Quick and simple navigation between pages;
- It´s possible to share any verse with the apps in your Android;
- Easy to read because there is a nice contrast difference between verses;
- Catholic Version;
The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a canonical collection of texts considered sacred in Judaism as well as in Christianity. The term Bible is shared between the two religions, although the contents of each of their collections of canonical texts is not the same. Different religious groups include different books within their canons, in different orders, and sometimes divide or combine books, or incorporate additional material into canonical books.
The Hebrew Bible, or Tanakh, contains twenty-four books divided into three parts: the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law"), the Nevi'im ("prophets"), and the Ketuvim ("writings").
Christian Bibles range from the sixty-six books of the Protestant canon to the eighty-one books of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church canon. The first part of Christian Bibles is the Old Testament, which contains, at minimum, the twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible divided into thirty-nine books and ordered differently than the Hebrew Bible. The Catholic Church and Eastern Christian churches also hold certain deuterocanonical books and passages to be part of the Old Testament canon. The second part is the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books: the four Canonical gospels, Acts of the Apostles, twenty-one Epistles or letters, and the Book of Revelation.
By the 2nd century BCE Jewish groups had called the Bible books "holy," and Christians now commonly call the Old and New Testaments of the Christian Bible "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια, tà biblía tà ágia) or "the Holy Scriptures" (η Αγία Γραφή, e Agía Graphḗ). Many Christians consider the whole canonical text of the Bible to be divinely inspired. The oldest surviving complete Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century. The oldest Tanakh manuscript in Hebrew and Aramaic dates to the 10th century CE, but an early 4th-century Septuagint translation is found in the Codex Vaticanus.
The Bible was divided into chapters in the 13th century by Stephen Langton and into verses in the 16th century by French printer Robert Estienne and is now usually cited by book, chapter, and verse. The Bible has estimated annual sales of 25 million copies, and has been a major influence on literature and history, especially in the West where it was the first mass printed book.
MyBible is a Bible reading and studying Android application developed to be a convenient pocket tool for everyday Bible reading, verses and chapters memorizing, simple or complex searches in the Bible text, bookmarking, comparing of different Bible translations (in the same or in different languages), referring to the Strong's dictionary, taking notes during church services, etc. MyBible development was inspired by PalmBible+ (which was unsurpassed in PalmOS world).
Main MyBible features:
- Maximally convenient and easy Bible navigation.
- Remembering of the last position in every Bible book visited.
- Easy page up/page down functionality, controllable via left/right screen halves touch and via volume hardware buttons.
- Displaying of an entire Bible book (not just one chapter at a time).
- Categorized colored bookmarks which can span several verses and interleave.
- Two or three parallel Bible translations, auto-synchronized by the current position or scrolled independently.
- Selected verses copying - adjacent or separately standing verses.
- Easily available notes entry window.
- Fast and functionally powerful search in Bible text.
Unique MyBible features:
- Strong's number usage search in a Bible translation.
- Built-in Russian-English numbering correspondence for the books of Psalms, Job, Song of Solomon. This allows parallel reading of these books in Russian and other European languages translations (English, German, Spanish, etc).
- Cross-references used in Russian Synodal translation - built-in to the text.
- Huge cross references database from the Open Bible project, callable for a verse.
- Old paper-like background with worn edges effect.
Big number of Bible translations available. There is an independent site with additional Bible translations for MyBible, which are not from the public domain and thus are not available for downloading from the MyBible repository: myb.ph4.org
MyBible modules structure description is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rf4Pqy13qhnAW31uKkaWNTBDTtRbNW0s7cM0vcimlA
Please report all problems with modules to Vladimir Iakovlev, firstname.lastname@example.org
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 62,712+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
* A completely new, user friendly and catchy user interface.
* A new Quiz Game option with multiple levels included.
* All share options available in the device included
We are proud and happy to release the Holy Bible Offline (KJV) in android for free. Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the bible verses. The app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". Search option is also provided for quick reference of King James Version. Forum has been included to have spiritual discussions.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.3 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* New payment support Version 3.0 from Google implemented.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.1 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* Settings option added in the verse reading page
* Day / Night reading modes added
* Increase decrease font sizes added
* Adjust screen brightness added
* Bugs fixed.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
The Holy Bible, King James Version
First Published 1611. The 1789. Edition.
The Old Testament and The New Testament.
* Note: The installation size of the application is 1.9 MB
* Offline Bible version.
The application comprises:
- Daily and nightly mode for reading
- Adjust the text size
- Search verse by word or phrase using "quoted text"
- Bookmark favorite verses
- Mark favorite verses with specific color and add notes
✔ New Search functionality. Accessing from application menu or search button.
✔ The issue with showing more than 99 verses was fixed.
✔ The issue with font size on Samsung Galaxy Note and S3 was fixed.
✔ The problem with application Menu was fixed.
Menu option was not shown for Android v3 and higher.
✔ New functionality.
Viewing of user markers and favorites.
- Browse Testaments, Books, Chapters or Verses.
- Reading plans: several reading plans to read the Bible in 30, 45, 60, 90, 180 or 365 days. (Some plans are only available in PRO version).
- Resume reading from last read verse with a single click!
- (NEW) Desktop Widget: read random verses every hour.
- Settings section to easily configure the application.
- Swipe from left to right to browse to the previous chapter/plan or from right to left to navigate to the next chapter/plan.
- New design with ActionBar! Special layout for tablets.
- Copy verses into the clipboard
- New IconPack
- Contextual search for terms: clicking the search icon you can search within whole Bible, a Testament, a Book or even a Chapter.
- A long press over a verse will addc it to favourites or let you share it on social media and messaging apps.
- Browse your favourite verses. You can delete each one of them making a long press.
- Set the font size: for a comfortable read.
Special features in "Bible King James Version PRO":
- All plans are available
- Choose between three different contrast modes (day, night, sepia)
- Read the Bible in landscape / horizontal or vertical mode.
- No ads.
- Improved speed
പഴയ നിയമം. Old Testament
 ഉല്പത്തി - Genesis
 പുറപ്പാടു് - Exodus
 ലേവ്യപുസ്തകം - Leviticus
 സംഖ്യാപുസ്തകം - Numbers
 ആവർത്തനം - Deuteronomy
 യോശുവ - Joshua
 ന്യായാധിപന്മാർ - Judges
 രൂത്ത് - Ruth
 ശമൂവേൽ-1 - 1 Samuel
 ശമൂവേൽ -2 - 2 Samuel
 രാജാക്കന്മാർ 1 - 1 Kings
 രാജാക്കന്മാർ 2 - 2 Kings
 ദിനവൃത്താന്തം 1 - 1 Chronicles
 ദിനവൃത്താന്തം 2 - 2 Chronicles
 എസ്രാ - Ezra
 നെഹെമ്യാവു - Nehemiah
 എസ്ഥേർ - Esther
 ഇയ്യോബ് - Job
 സങ്കീർത്തനങ്ങൾ - Psalms
 സദൃശ്യവാക്യങ്ങൾ - Proverbs
 സഭാപ്രസംഗി - Ecclesiastes
 ഉത്തമ ഗീതം - Song of Songs
 യെശയ്യാ - Isaiah
 യിരേമ്യാവു - Jeremiah
 വിലാപങ്ങൾ - Lamentations
 യേഹേസ്കേൽ - Ezekiel
 ദാനീയേൽ - Daniel
 ഹോശേയ - Hosea
 യോവേൽ - Joel
 ആമോസ് - Amos
 ഓബദ്യാവു - Obadiah
 യോനാ - Jonah
 മീഖാ - Micah
 നഹൂം - Nahum
 ഹബക്കൂക് - Habakkuk
 സെഫന്യാവു - Zephaniah
 ഹഗ്ഗായി - Haggai
 സെഖർയ്യാവു - Zechariah
 മലാഖി - Malachi
പുതിയ നിയമം New Testament
 മത്തായി - Matthew
 മർക്കൊസ് - Mark
 ലൂക്കോസ് - Luke
 യോഹന്നാൻ - John
 പ്രവൃത്തികൾ - Acts
 റോമർ - Romans
 കൊരിന്ത്യർ 1 - 1 Corinthians
 കൊരിന്ത്യർ 2 - 2 Corinthians
 ഗലാത്യർ - Galatians
 എഫെസ്യർ - Ephesians
 ഫിലിപ്പിയർ - Philippians
 കൊലൊസ്സ്യർ - Colossians
 തെസ്സലൊനീക്യർ 1 - 1 Thessalonians
 തെസ്സലൊനീക്യർ 2 - 2 Thessalonians
 തിമൊഥെയൊസ് 1 - 1 Timothy
 തിമൊഥെയൊസ് 2 - 2 Timothy
 തീത്തൊസ് - Titus
 ഫിലേമോൻ - Philemon
 എബ്രായർ - Hebrews
 യാക്കോബ് - James
 പത്രൊസ് 1 - 1 Peter
 പത്രൊസ് 2 - 2 Peter
 യോഹന്നാൻ 1 - 1 John
 യോഹന്നാൻ 2 - 2 John
 യോഹന്നാൻ 3 - 3 John
 യൂദാ - Jude
 വെളിപ്പാടു - Revelation
This is സത്യവേദപുസ്തകം - Malayalam Holy Bible. The Application is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
* Each prayer day jeweled with particular saint images
* Unique horizontal saints menu to choose from
* Auto selection of prayer based on current date of month
* Tween animation for text switching
* Pinch to zoom out & in.
~ An Initiative of Jesus Youth International in collaboration with EthicCoders
@CoverFlow Module - Courtesy Neil Davies (http://www.inter-fuser.com/)
If one is wondering what Jesus Youth Prayer is all about, then read on:
Prayer is a stepping out into the presence of the Divine, going beyond the here and now, but, at the same time, opening up the here and now to the grace and action of the Lord. The Divine Master spoke of the fine mixing of the two dimensions of the life of anyone committed to the Call. “Every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old” (Mt. 13:52). The Jesus Youth Prayer combines the rich heritage of Christian prayer with the contemporary modes of spontaneity and Spirit-led dynamism
Our manner of prayer will surely determine the quality and style of our life. This is true of the individual, but more so of a movement. In the Jesus Youth Prayer there are very traditional as well as creative and dynamic elements. Entering into the serenity and depth of the time-tested traditional patterns of prayer will gradually form a person rooted in the spiritual heritage of the ages and ensure faithfulness to the little things of life (Mt. 25:21). At the same time the joyful spontaneity and a Spirit evoked lively participation will stir up a new zeal for the Lord and lead one to a creative commitment to the Kingdom. A wholesome prayer results in wholesome Christian life, balancing our commitment to the love of God and commitment to be present in the world today.
In the Jesus Youth movement there are prayer meetings which follow the Charismatic style of fully spontaneous leadership and participation, but in a small group gathering, in the meeting of a Jesus Youth Team or other fellowship gatherings, the Jesus Youth Prayer will be quite appropriate. For a person new to fellowship prayer, the present mode will be helpful for easy participation. On the other hand, for those experienced in participative prayer, the Jesus Youth Prayer will open up new depths of inner life and spiritual discipline.
The present prayer format inspired by the traditional patterns of community prayers in the Church has the following steps:
1. Introductory: The prayer begins with the sign of the cross and the community renews its participation in the life of the Trinity. This is followed by a short time of singing and spontaneous praising. 2. Psalter: The psalm is prayed alternating between two sections. This could be followed by a longer time of songs, free praise and lively spontaneous prayers. Its duration could depend on the time available and the occasion.
3. Word of God: A suitable passage from the Bible is read. A time of silent recollection for a few minutes could follow. 4. Reflection on the Word of God: Many could share their insights during this time. But in a more formal setting one person could be asked to share the reflection.
5. Response: A prayer of response using the meditations or prayers of a saint will surely lead us towards greater depth in spiritual life. 6. Intercession: The group, at this stage, spontaneously articulates various needs and all join in interceding for these intentions.
7. Conclusion: With the Lord’s Prayer and blessing the prayer comes to a close.
- Easy to use full screen bible verse reading.
- Easy to use pull up drawer to select any book, chapter and verse.
- Introduction page prior to all the books in the bible.
- Pinch to zoom for Multi - touch devices and zoom tab for non Multi - touch devices.
- Favorite verse selection by just double tapping the favorite verse.
- Background music while user is reading (on/off users preference).
- Konkani (Kannada script) keyboard for advanced search of words in Konkani (Kannada script).
- Voice based search (English) of the bible book with or without chapter and verse.
- Saves the last read state automatically so next time the application is opened you read it from where you left.
Background music Courtesy : Mickey Dalisay http://www.facebook.com/mikeydeeh
Icons Courtesy : www.mysitemyway.com
~A joint venture of the Diocese of Mangalore and Jesus Youth Mangalore. App developed by EthicCoders.
- Easy full screen bible verse reading for your ease.
- Easy books, chapters & verse selection by 'sliding drawer'.
- Font size selector for user's comfort.
- English book, chapter & verse search.
- Integrated Hindi Keyboard to search specific Hindi words in the bible. (Just enable the keyboard when needed)
- Last read verse state is saved automatically, so that whenever you relaunch the app, you can continue from where you left.
~ A joint venture of Jesus Youth International and archdiocese of Delhi. Database courtesy Bible Mitr, archdiocese of Bhopal and app developed by EthicCoders.