Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
2, Three game modes - Time mode & Classic mode & Manual Mode(you can choose the drop speed and attack speed).
3, Two operate modes - button and touch, you can choose the way you like.
4, Two colors - white and black for you.
5, It is a competitive game, you can challenge with your friends.
6, Global leaderboard.
7, Please enjoy the classic blocks, and get more points!
Contact : mail - email@example.com
facebook - firstname.lastname@example.org
skype - dadidzf
• Comfortable one-finger operation acts anywhere on the screen.
• Resume game from last point.
• Infinity mode and "Random Difficulty".
• Choose from 4 unique game modes with 18 levels in each.
• Use 2 items to get out of difficult situations.
***** 7 000 000+ downloads on Android market
***** 20 000 000+ downloads on All markets
***** Version 2.1 (with a lot of new features)
* New backgrounds and sound effects
* New UI interfaces
* 2 new control mode
- Swipe (swipe left or right to control ball)
- Touch left side or side side of screen to control ball
* Bonus points and powerups
This game is a simple but fast-paced and addictive game. Just tilt your device or use trackball or touch screen (depends on selected option) to control the ball. Fall down through the holes and avoid getting squished at the top. Score points by staying alive as long as possible.
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
Destroy all the bricks to pass phase and enjoy the spectacular visual effects in this clone of the famous game Arkanoid or Breakout were so popular in the 70's and 80's and that you can carry in your pocket everywhere.
There are two control modes ball: Classic, where the bounce angle depends on the point of impact on the racket (steeper as more far from the center) and Demolition, where the bounce angle depends on the angle of incidence and the movement of the racket.
Archanoid currently consists of 400 levels but will be adding more. To overcome them you will have various aids, although sometimes they can hinder you work, as can be changes in the size of the racket or the speed of the balls multiplier balls, barrier, fireballs, gravity, change visibility bricks ...
You also have a limited number of wildcards or 'jokers' to skip levels that can not be able to complete.
Apart from this you are just you and your skill. Good luck!
Jewels Saga is an addictive and delicious adventure filled with colorful gem crunching effects and well designed puzzles for you to play in subway time! With candy style jewels to smash and eliminate in each level, Jewels Saga is twice the fun but familiar to play. So let's get started to crush now!
- Arcade Mode: 150 challenging levels and more to come
- Time Mode: There is no time to waste which can help you lose fat
- Stunning graphics with a highly polished interface
- Sharp and animated visuals fit this jewels tale to surfers life
- Easy and fun to start but a challenge to fully master
How to Play:
- Swap the jewels to match 3 in a line to remove them
- Arcade Mode: Reach a specific goal to solve the puzzle
- Time Mode: Match as fast as you can to level up
If I like this game, rate, because thanks to it you can climb in the rankings and get a lot more people, thanks.
Thanks to all users who currently have, we have taken a macro upgrade with improvements both levels, and performance.
Your target is to eliminate all the Marbles before the times up and make more Combos and Chains to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same Marbles to eliminate them.
- By swap the Shooing Marble can eliminate easier.
- Making more Combos to earn more time.
- Easy to play, it is fun for all age players.
- Having 6 special scenes like desert, jungle, sea-bed and so on.
- Having 108 different and challenging levels.
- Bombs, arrow and other interesting props are available.
Play Snake '97 and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
Simply launch the app, touch a button and start!
Snake '97 features:
- old school controls
- dot-matrix display
- original monotone sounds (bleep bleep)
- 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels
- Snake 1 and classic Snake 2
- 5 classic game modes (5110, 3210, 8210, 8850 and 3310 with Snake 2)
- bonus creatures (Snake 2)
- go through the walls! (Snake 2)
- 5 original and 2 extra labyrinths (Snake 2)
- a high score that cannot be reset (just like the original)
The story behind this game is that my smartphone got damaged, requiring me to revert back to an old phone. Suddenly I knew the smartphone was missing something and the idea for a accurate Snake remake was born.
Snake '97 is an homage to the classic mobile phone game programmed in 1997.
By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake '97 remake is one of the most accurate available.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Have Snake fun!
Best regards from Amsterdam,
• No In-App Purchases
• No Ads
• Full Screen
Tetris like you have never seen it on mobile. Game play is full screen. No wasted space: fully utilize your phone for the best tetris experience.
Multiple game modes and control layouts add excellent versatility. Try "Crammed" mode- game play is quicker and more exciting.
Fullscreen Tetris is free with no ads. I don't turn a profit. App only created for the sake of user enjoyment and to fill the lack of a full screen version of tetris!
If you have any suggestions, let me know via email or rating comment.
Selected for the PAX Prime, PAX East & PAX Australia Indie Showcases
Mobile Game of the Year 2013 - Kotaku
Best Games of 2013 - The New Yorker
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
4.5/5 - 148 Apps
4.5/5 - App Smile
4/5 - App Spy
"...few other games are as fun when you succeed." -- The New Yorker
"It feels as designed as a raindrop, and just as perfect." -- Ben Kuchera, Polygon
"Duet does what the best video games do." -- Kotaku
"Highly Recommended." -- Penny Arcade Report
"Duet looks hard as nails. And I love it." -- Touch Arcade
"Duet is a must-have." -- 148 Apps
"Shiel's soundtrack ... is as innovative as the game it scores." -- Jake Cleland, The Vine
"Your eyes, ears, and thumbs were built to perform this Duet together." -- Indie Games
"...Duet's plaintive and melancholic aesthetic imbues it with a sense of the profound." -- CVG
"But while the aesthetic of Duet is familiar, the gameplay is all new." -- Pocket Gamer
"It is fantastic." -- Tim Rogers
"Instant love. Instant." -- Mark Serrels
"It looks positively mind bending, and also, a really good time." -- App Spy
Your survival is dependent on protecting two vessels - they are devices in sync, a dance and song between two entities tethered together in symbiosis. Feel edge of your seat terror where the world around you becomes quiet and numb as all that matters is the game living between your palms -- that is Duet.
% EIGHT CHAPTERS
Experience eight chapters of deceptive narrative and nerve-twisting gameplay. Replay any stage to perfect your movements and unlock over 25 achievements. This is a game that will test you. Unlock the Survival mode, Daily Challenges and four additional chapters of bonus challenges.
% PERFECT GAMEPLAY
With air tight controls and gameplay that’s tuned to perfection Duet provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure gaming satisfaction. Touch either side of the screen to twist your vessels and avoid everything in your path. Remember: even that which begins simple can end complex.
% HYPNOTIC AUDIO
An outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel. Nine unique and mesmerizingly beautiful compositions ensure an immersive experience for you at every step of your journey.
% FULLY FEATURED
- Full Google Play Game Services sync support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Phones and Tablet support - play everywhere.
- Compete with Google Play Game Services across the Survival mode and Daily Challenges leaderboards.
% GO PREMIUM
Duet is free to download and play with some advertisements between gameplay. However, you may pay a once-off in-app purchase to unlock “Duet Premium”. This will remove all advertisements from the game, unlock Survival mode for endless score chasing delight, the Daily Challenges feature and four bonus challenge chapters. You will also help support more independent development of video games.
% ABOUT KUMOBIUS
Selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus and a finalist in both Game Design and Audio for the Freeplay Festival. This is another award-winning title from the team behind Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet a “Hex-like” in honour of Terry Cavanagh’s contribution to the medium of games and exploration of genres.
% ABOUT TIM SHIEL
Tim Shiel is a composer/producer based in Melbourne. Tim is known to some as Faux Pas, the moniker under which he released a steady stream of constantly shifting electronic music for many years. He is also known for his work as a broadcaster at Melbourne independent radio station 3RRR FM, and for his recent role as multi-instrumentalist in Gotye's live band.
Say email@example.com we’d love to hear from you! And follow us on Twitter: @kumobius
Step into the ring with one of 5 AI difficulties for exciting single player, or take on up to 3 of your friends in this multiple-device multiplayer experience. With ever-increasing game speed and the addition of power up blocks to be used on yourself or your opponents, Block Wars is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat!
=== Features ===
- A modern twist on classic Tetris gameplay
- LAN Multiplayer support over WiFi (1-4 players)
- Built in AI opponents, with 5 difficulty options
- Retro-Modern graphics and sounds
- Power-up blocks to be stashed, used on yourself, or used on your opponent(s)
- Store up to 5 power-ups in your inventory to unleash MAYHEM!
=== Power-ups ===
- [A] ADD: Adds, 1-4 rows to target player’s field
- [H] HOLES: Removes random blocks from the target player's field
- [S] SWAP: Swaps your game field with the target player's field
- [C] CLEAR: Clears 1-4 rows from target player’s field
- [G] GRAVITY: Causes blocks to fall and fill holes on the target player's field
- [N] NUKE: Completely clears the target player's field
Much more to come…