It's main features are:
- Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
- Sound control, including repeating sounds
- Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
- Android wear vibration support
- Sleep times
- Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
- Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This app will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
There is an outstanding bug in Android 4.3 where the notification listener control panel is not listed in Settings. This app provides a shortcut to it.
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
Screen Notifications is open source (https://github.com/lkorth/screen-notifications). If you have ideas or feature requests feel free to submit an issue or pull request.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have enabled Screen Notifications as a Device Admin so the screen will turn off after a notification, in order to uninstall Screen Notifications you will need to first open the app and uncheck the Device Admin option. Once this is done you will be able to uninstall it.
HTC One Users
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
- Supports notification for phone calls and SMS.
- Support android default email,Gmail,as well as messages for social apps like Facebook,Twitter,Messenger,Line,Wechat,QQ,etc.
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “CM Notification” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
The number of unread messages or updates will be displayed in a red circle on the corner of your call, email, text message, and social media apps until you open the apps to check them. Then they disappear...at least until you have new ones!
Lots of unread notifications just means you're really popular, right? ;)
Please note that this is an optional plugin for Hola Launcher versions 1.66 or above. It will not work on its own.
Do not install if you don't get the purpose of this App. Do not leave a stupid 1 star review if push notifications are not working for you and do not write me mails asking if I can fix the App or even your device.
This App let's you test Push Notifications (GCM) on your device. Can be helpful if Push Notifications are not working in an App on your device.
What you need is:
-Latest Google Play App installed
-Google Account set up in Google Play
-Working and active network connection
How does the App work?
1.) App tries to get a push-Id for your device
2.) App tests network connection
3.) App sends your push-Id to our test server
4.) After 5-10 seconds you should receive a push notification, which will be displayed using a Service.
5.) Service acquires a partial wakelock, displays the notification, releases the wakelock and shuts itself down.
6.) App tries to unregister from push updates
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
This app is for every phone. No root needed, for rooted phone check the root version (see my other apps).
It's free! No banners. No ads.
This app basically keep alive the push connection on your phone. It avoids the tcp connection timeout that can occurs on some wifi routers or on some mobile carriers.
If you have problems or questions, send me an email (email@example.com) before giving the app a poor rating. I will answer you as soon as possible.
XDA support thread: http://goo.gl/lvbNt3
● How does PNF solve this problem?
Every x minutes the app invokes an android activity that will send an heartbeat network packet on the push connection. Sending an heartbeat every 5 minutes should be enough to always keep the connection alive and all your push notifications will be instantly.
● How do I restore the default heartbeat interval value?
Android heartbeats values are not modified by this app, just uninstall this app.
The battery should not be much impacted over a day.