- unlike similar apps, StreamDream allows you to load any pre-made M3U list and edit it in any way you desire
- easily create and save new lists
- streams can be opened individually using any stream player you have installed
- we recommend installing MX player because StreamDream allows for some links that normally can't be recognized as streams to be played using MX player
- different UIs adapted for phones and tablets
There is no need to create a playlist on your own.
You can register on the favorite by searching keyword.
* Youtube app ver.4.2.16 more than is necessary for reproduction.
Search by Keyword
Add to my play list
Play in the Wall (To the next playlist in the flick )
Play on Youtube app
[Play on Wall]
Full screen on off
Horizontal and vertical display switching
Switch to the playlist before and after by flick
* options for colors, list order, play order
It does one thing: loads m3u files containing http and https URLs, and plays them. You can also have content:// or file:// URLs in the m3u files, and as of 1.468 files relative to the m3u are supported!
To use Bats! M3u, download an M3u file, then open it in your file manager of choice. When prompted, select Bats! M3u to play the file.
If authorization is required, URLs should have http://username:password@host:port/ format.
For Android 4.1 and up, the UI is entirely handled within the notification bar. Click the notification itself to end playback, or use the buttons to seek or pause. For previous versions, a very basic UI activity will pop up allowing similar control over the app.
Bats! M3u respects audio focus, which means it will gracefully exit if you start another media player. It will also pause when you remove your headphones, and while Bats! M3u is running your headset button will play/pause the music.
You get full access to free channels within your provider.
Use any appropriate player from your device.
Clear and easy interface.
- Support m3u playlists
- Support UDP-Proxy
- Support UDP multicast (if support device and video player)
- Auto-encoding playlist
- Support group channels
AndroidWorld.it: "Simple and efficient"
Make order in your music! Tired to search songs everywhere? Tired to manually create playlists? This App helps you to create the new playlists from your folder. Organize your music as you want and choose one or more folder to create automatically your new playlist! Order your new playlist as you want: for example newest-oldest or alphabetical order. Moreover, if a folder contains a music album you can mantain the default order in your playlist. These and other options help you to manage and organize your new playlists.
- make playlist from a folder
- automatic update of all playlists
- sort your playlist as you want
- find music album in your folder
- rename the new playlists
- delete current playlists
This Playlist maker is tested on a lot of music players as Google Music and Winamp. However there may be problems with the native music player of some devices as Samsung Galaxy S, if this happen please use one of the previous cited player.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ Start app on device boot option
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
keywords: HD video player, mp4/mpeg4 player, advanced media player, free video player, hide video player, media player, music player, best video player
HD videos unavailable in playing?
Can’t transfer files without USB cable?
How to collect online media?
Easy Video Player, a powerful video player, is your answer!
Easy Video Player perfectly supports all popular video formats, including AVI，M4V，MP4，WMV，FLV，MPEG，MPG，MOV，RM，VOB，ASF，MKV，F4V，TS，TP，M3U，M3U8, etc.
It is really easy and convenient for you to play your videos without troublesome conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos. It also enables HD video, which means you can enjoy the high quality frame anywhere just by using your phone.
Easy Video Player embeds a fast online video downloader, which means you can download online videos in seconds. Easy video player supports play downloading videos or play online videos directly. What's more, Easy video player also enables resuming of file transfers!
Easy Video Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer feature: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
Transferring files without USB cable is not a dream. WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere in seconds.
1. supports all popular video formats
2. embeds a fast video downloader
3. supports wifi file transfer
4. manage SD Card files: rename or delete media files
5. Multi-audio streams and multi-subtitles videos
6. Advanced media libraries and sort videos by type
7. Flash formats video - swf, flv videos
8. HD video playing memory optimization
9. Playing gesture
10. Codec Plugin
Keywords: best video player, HD video player, android video player, audio media movie player, hide video player, video, wifi, wifi transfer, movie, mv, music video
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you'll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF.
* LAN or WAN using CIFS/SMB as music source.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 2 modes: quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Forced Mono.
* Pitch and Tempo.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Interface languages: 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
* Platforms: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2 (Intel)
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If standard version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron's website.
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 or 480x480 screen resolution, or higher.
- !!! Please try the time limited Eval version before buying: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
- All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron.
- Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop music playback when phone starts ringing.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
- INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
Multimedia player is the easiest android mobile player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities, easily support you play a video camera, TV shows, movies, music videos, MTV, and other mobile phones in your phone stored video files.
Supported video formats: AVI, M4V, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, RM, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TS, TP, M3U, M3U8
If you can not use the default player to play MKV / FLV / MOV / AVI video files, this is the best solution.
No need to install any video codec, video and audio codecs multimedia digital signal is already built.
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, high-definition playback of your video files;
3, thumbnail display video content
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files without having to install the Flash Player plug;
Greatly improves on Android's built-in video player, video player!
We guarantee that you'll love to use it. If you are seeking a better user experience and user interface, video player, video player, this person will be your ultimate choice.
Supported video formats:
MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, DV, RM, RMVB, MPG, MPEG, FLV, DIVX, SWF, DAT, H264, H263, H261, 3GP, 3GPP, ASF, MOV, M4V, ocean-going vessels, VOB, VSTREAM , TS, WEBM, VRO, TTS, TOD, RMVB, suggestions, PS, OGX, OGM, NUV, NSV, MXF, MTS, MPV2, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MPE, MP4V, mp2v, MP2, M2TS, M2T, M2V , M1V, AMV, 3GP2, etc.
Keywords: video player, music player, MTV, music videos, audio, media, HD, movie player, Flash player, free
*** 3 years anniversary *** special price for Pro Upgrade ***
Most advanced remote control for VLC media player
(no additional software needed)
Please read setup instructions.
Nearly everything you can play on desktop VLC you can stream or convert to your mobile device.
- play on remote computer
- control remote file conversion
- stream to mobile (via WiFi/3G/VPN/Bluetooth)
- batch convert to mobile
- transfer from a remote FTP client
- capture webcam/desktop
- view pictures
- browse remote hard drives
- enqueue folders/playlists (m3u etc)
- video zoom and rotation
- subtitle support
- play music and videos in background
- open links from other Apps (YouTube etc)
- advanced configuration options
- fixed incompatibilities with VLC 2
- integrated simple FTP client (user/pass: android)
- play videos in background
- improved MPEG-4 streaming
- open YouTube links
- more streaming parameters
- compliance with latest Android versions
- browse/play DVDs
Please see website for setup and feedback.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VLC 2
If RTSP streaming is interrupted every 60 seconds please go to VLC menu:
Tools > Preferences (all) > Stream output > Sout stream > RTP > RTSP session timeout = 0
2.1.1 [crash crash crash]
2.1.0 [crash crash]
2.0.8 [RECOMMENDED -- try MPEG-4 video with 4:3 / 16:9 canvas in case of crashes]
2.0.6 [audio problems]
2.0.4 [may crash]
2.0.1 [may crash]
1.1.4 [audio problems]
- devices in landscape orientation can't access the menu
To help to play video well in your phone,HD video player be pushed into android market. It is totally free use!
We sure that you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface,HD Video Player is your ultimate choice.
HD Video Player is the video player supports all the most popular video formats.
It much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It scans your phone's videos and makes you easier to manage the videos.
It keeps your video playing progress and resume video's previous progress.
HD Video Player supports such videos as follows：
1.All video formats(avi, m4v, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, rm, vob, asf, mkv, f4v, ts, tp, m3u, m3u8)
2.Multi-audio streams and multi-subtitles videos
3.Playlists and continuous play
4.Volume and luminance adjustable
5.Supports flash formats video - swf, flv videos
KeyWords: best video player pro, audio, media, movie, player, ffmpeg, mobo, best player, vplayer, MP4, 3GP, MKV, MOV, WMV, MPEG, flash player, TV shows, MTV，music video， HD video player
phone. We sure that you will love this video player after using it. If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface, HD Video Player is your ultimate choice.
Video Player Pro supports all the most popular video formats: avi, m4v, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, rm, vob, asf, mkv, f4v, ts, tp, m3u, m3u8.
Key function points:
1,Simply browse the video files of your SDCard;
2,Keep the last video files you are watching, and you can simply clean record;
3,Volume and luminance adjustable;
4,Smooth playback of FLV files do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in.
Download and enjoy your video world!
More from developer
Tracks in shuffled playlists are not repeated until all have played.
Get JP Plus for more features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find amongst the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it.
1. How do I add tracks to an existing playlist? (Plus version only)
First, apologies for this being a bit non-intuitive. To do it, choose "Create playlists" from the main screen menu. Select the tracks you want to add as if you were going to create a new playlist. Now, return to the main screen and choose "Edit playlists" from the menu. Find the playlist you want to add the selected tracks to, select it, and then edit it. A box will pop up letting you know you have tracks selected. Choose "Yes" to add the tracks. They will be added to the top of the playlist. You can then use the editing commands to select and move these tracks to the desired position within the playlist.
2. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
3. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
4. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
5. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".