AndroidWorld.it: "Simple and efficient"
Make order in your music! Tired to search songs everywhere? Tired to manually create playlists? This App helps you to create the new playlists from your folder. Organize your music as you want and choose one or more folder to create automatically your new playlist! Order your new playlist as you want: for example newest-oldest or alphabetical order. Moreover, if a folder contains a music album you can mantain the default order in your playlist. These and other options help you to manage and organize your new playlists.
- make playlist from a folder
- automatic update of all playlists
- sort your playlist as you want
- find music album in your folder
- rename the new playlists
- delete current playlists
This Playlist maker is tested on a lot of music players as Google Music and Winamp. However there may be problems with the native music player of some devices as Samsung Galaxy S, if this happen please use one of the previous cited player.
just type a keyword and search for your favorite list of vide you will be see number of videos and description for
each video and menu button gives you option to play in low or high quality
if your intent is slow or wanna save data on hd quality videos use our low option
to play videos .
we do have suprising options for you do use and rate our application
There is no need to create a playlist on your own.
You can register on the favorite by searching keyword.
* Youtube app ver.4.2.16 more than is necessary for reproduction.
Search by Keyword
Add to my play list
Play in the Wall (To the next playlist in the flick )
Play on Youtube app
[Play on Wall]
Full screen on off
Horizontal and vertical display switching
Switch to the playlist before and after by flick
Quick use it to play your videos and songs on your SD card.
Here, you can enjoy quick decoding and streaming video playing.
Do not miss it!
1. On the first page of this media player, you can find that your avi and mp4 formats video files will be shown to your by category. You can select any of them to enjoy.
2. Click Menu--File Manag, and you will find your other video files and audio files. Then you also can open any of them to listen or watch.
3. Click Menu--More to clear playing cache after using this media player several times, which will improve the running of this app greatly;
4. Click Menu¡ªmore to refresh the medie store. In this way, you can update your playlist in this ap timely.
1. Supports most of the popular video and audio formats:
--Supported video formats: flv, avi, rmvb and mp4.
--Supported audio formats: wma, mp3 and wav.
2. Powerful functions with easy operations.
3. Free for all.
* options for colors, list order, play order
You can create playlists of different music genres, videos, movies using the parameters that you want and share it with your friends.
With the "database - export" function you can save your database on your phone and send it to a friend who will import it in his copy of
My PlayList instantly with your own preferred list of multimedia contents.
If you want to share your playlists with the World, you should insert it into a sharing site dbCanyon.com available to others and seek
among those of other users playlist that you like.
This is a useful music player that can play any video freely, in a continuous playlist, or in the background.
Save YouTube music videos into the playlist only for you, You can play the videos smoothly at anytime.
Get the music clips of your favorite rock star, singer and musician!
Free and Useful music player app [ Free Music Player ].
* What's great about it?
- With unlimited playlists, this app can double up as a music manager
- Fully equipped with playback functions including repeat, shuffle, autoplay, background playback
- Use it like a music player, adding your favorite music videos to your playlist as you go to create your own personal album
- It's all FREE! Have fun your way
* Main features
- Video search
- Popular video ranking
- Search through YouTube channels
- Search by category
- Create playlists
- Autoplay videos
- Repeat video
- Shuffle videos
- Play videos in background
- Edit video title and description
* Available in
English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Russian
* Points to note
- Please remember to follow the respective Terms of Service of each video site.
- Downloading of YouTube videos is prohibited as it goes against YouTube's Terms of Service.
- This is not a download app and does not allow you to save MP4/MP3 data.
You get full access to free channels within your provider.
Use any appropriate player from your device.
Clear and easy interface.
- Support m3u playlists
- Support UDP-Proxy
- Support UDP multicast (if support device and video player)
- Auto-encoding playlist
- Support group channels
Now you can not install the player and use the standard system.
Supports extensions: mp3, aac, 3gp, ogg, wav, wma, mp2, mp4, ape, flac, 3gpp.
Note: sometimes the regular player is not properly synchronizes playlists after removing them (as if they are not removed), a player must manually delete them.
-Create and edit playlists.
-Playlists can have both audio and video files together.
-Can store any number of playlists.
-Auto loop only playlists that you want to.
-Play in order or Shuffle.
-Simple user interface.
-App continues playback even in background.
-Application will skip video files when in background. Only the audio files are played.
-Play back pauses during phone call and resumes later.
-Background themes can be changed.
-DO NOT USE application when phone is connected as USB STORAGE to computer.
There will be NO PROBLEM when phone is connected for debugging or charging.
- Video is played in full 720p and 1080p with high quality sound and you can set your videos to repeat and shuffle so you can view them over and over again without lifting a finger. You can also sync your favorites, playlists, and subscriptions with your YouTube account, merging your content for absolute convenience.
- This app is a really great way to merge all of your media content from YouTube. This makes managing everything very simple and fun.
* Key Features:
- Support for YouTube
- Continuous playback, playlist playback.
- Manage videos & playlists
- Easy to search videos by keywords and categories
- Perfect in-app video player
- Full HD videos (720p & 1080p)
- Supports repeat one, repeat all, shuffle
- Sync favorites/playlists/subscription with YouTube account
- Share videos via social networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- Manually re-order videos in a playlist.
- Optimized for Smartphone & Tablet
Watch internet videos through a single player.
Watch the world’s videos. Enjoy Music videos, Gameplay videos.
Discover the Billboard, iTunes music charts.
▶ YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo
▶ Repeat, Shuffle, Continuous playback
▶ Manage playlists ▶ Manage my interests
▶ Recommended content guide (1,000+)
▶ Most popular/feature videos ▶ Related videos
▶ Rotation lock, Touch lock
▶ Switch video quality - SD, HD, Full-HD
▶ App launch passcode lock
★ Search for Videos, Channels and Playlists : YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo
★ Unlimited Streaming of videos
★ Most popular videos, Feature videos
★ Enjoy the vast video catalog (Recommended Channel/Keyword 1,000+)
★ Manage My Interests Channel/Keyword/Videos.
★ Create and manage playlists (including add, remove, move)
★ Easy search (auto-suggest search queries, search history)
★ Sort search queries by Relevance, View Count or Date
★ Related videos
★ Uploader's videos and playlists
★ Supports fullscreen playback (Portrait/landscape mode)
★ Shuffle/Repeat/Continuous playback, Rotation Lock, Touch Lock
★ Supports HD, Full-HD videos
★ Switch video quality - SD(360p), HD(720p and 1080p) available
★ Share videos (Facebook/Twitter/SMS/Email…)
★ Connect to YouTube/Dailymotion/Vimeo account (Access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
★ App Launch Lock - Passcode protect your videos
★ Connect to Facebook account (My Uploads)
★ Discover the Billboard Hot 100, iTunes music charts
★ Discover the Melon K-Pop music charts
★ And more…
This application does not download videos from YouTube because of the Terms of service.
More from developer
Tracks in shuffled playlists are not repeated until all have played.
Get JP Plus for more features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I am working on a way for you to save playlists to an app-specific location on the microSD card, which seems to be the only way around this new "feature" without rooting the phone. In the meantime,
I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.