JPA is a grading point average calculating application but not a normal application and that’s because it provides a lot of features like sorting and searching your courses since it can keep track of your courses and keep them stored, you can also save notes and much much more.
1.Calculate your semester average easily.
2.Keep track of your courses which allow you to calculate your total GPA easily.
3.Do a lot of processing on your courses like: sorting, filtering, searching, and replacing.
4.Easy to edit, add or even remove any course.
5.Notes taking app.
6.Easy to add, edit and remove your notes.
1-Click the course to increment the grade by one.
2-Auto-save and auto-load.
1. 300+ comprehensive notes cover most aspects of Java technical interview, from Java Programmer interview to Senior Java Developer interview.
2. Customize interview note set for an upcoming interview by using My Favorites and Trash folders.
3. Quickly go through keywords and organize your own answers on the way for an interview.
4. Add your own questions and answers by using Add Note and Edit Note functions.
5. Conduct self-assessment with Show/Hide Answer function.
6. Anytime anywhere view interview notes, no internet connection is required.