If you need more information SLP professional and general speech therapy please visit website of american speech-language hearing association (asha) or general resources games and free material for laryngectomy.
This app also can be used for :
1. Toddlers first words
2. Naming therapy for Children with Special Needs
3. babies who enjoys looking at everyday objects with sound
4. and autism flash cards
5. Apraxia cards
6. Articulation picture tool
These speech therapy practice word cards are for SLP professionals, parents and teachers to help with articulation. These cards used to improve articulation apraxia language phonology or stuttering even for autism.:
The key features of speech therapy articulation cards include
1. Over 1200 words and picture for Speech therapy practice
2. Real life images to keep your kids entertained with articulation activity
3. Only 1 syllable words
4. contains no phrases, sentences or reading story stories.
5. Real time voice recognition
6. Easy to practice speech therapy at home
Your suggestion comments and feedback are appreciated. firstname.lastname@example.org
List Of Content :
1. Speech Therapy - An Overview
2. Speech Therapy Diagnosis: Autism
3. Speech Therapy: An Overview On Fluency Disorders
4. Speech Therapy For Intermediate Stuttering
5. Speech Therapy For The Hearing Impaired
6. The Role of Speech Therapy In Traumatic Brain Injury
7. Speech Therapy Of Hearing Impaired Children at the Verbal Level
8. Speech Therapy Voice Training For The Laryngectomee
9. Speech Therapy Activities For Aphasia
10. Roles Of Speech Therapist In Laryngectomy Management
11. Importance Of Play In Speech Therapy
12. Aphasia’s Speech And Language Problems Targeted For Speech Therapy
Dont forget to share this app with your friends
Designed by a Speech-Language Pathologist for use in the home and clinic, this app features beautiful photos, real voice, and customization. See 5 words and add 1 custom word with Naming TherAppy Lite, or upgrade to Naming TherAppy for over 700 words and unlimited custom items!
"Great!!! This is a fantastic and very practical application! This app is well worth it! 5 stars!"
"This app has proven to be very helpful for multiple children on my caseload who have difficulty using expanded descriptive language. 5 stars!"
This app has 3 parts:
1) Naming Practice: Pictured nouns with an evidence-based cueing hierarchy and optional self-scoring with the option to add your own photos and cues. The app records which cue was used to get the correct answer and produces a score report for email. Use different cues within Naming Practice to target confrontation naming, responsive naming, phrase completion, repetition, and oral reading.
2) Describe: Pictures with 4-6 semantic & 4 phonemic question prompts for semantic feature analysis, phonological components analysis, and expanding expression skills. You can add your own word and select from 20 prompts to go with them. Icons representing questions prompting for information about the appearance, category, function, shape, size, color, taste, location and more surround each picture. Target sound knowledge by hearing prompts for first and last sound, rhyming words, and syllables. Sample 5 images; get over 400 in the full version.
3) Flashcards: Clear, full-color nouns (700 nouns, verbs & adjectives included in full version); touch to hear the spoken word or see the printed word with the ability to add your own pictures.
In the full version, you will also get a Naming Test: a set presentation of 30 pictures with scoring and a report. This is a non-standardized test intended for screening a person's ability to name common items. It contains common and less common items of the categories contained in this app. A perfect screener!
* Child-friendly mode turns off references to alcohol and violence and disables links to outside sites on the home screen
*New database controls let you turn each word on or off within the app, so you can customize even further in the full version
*Limit words by syllable length to just practice the short ones or target the longer ones - perfect for apraxia – only available in the full version
*Real recorded male voice provides neutral North American English accent in slow, natural speech for easy comprehension
*Tap is the only motion required - no dragging, swiping or pinching needed for new users and those with motor impairment
NO in-app purchase, NO ads, NO collection or sharing of private information.
**FEEDBACK: This is our first app made available for Android users. Please let us know if you run into any issues on your particular device by emailing us or using our website contact form and we will to happy to assist you.
Talk Around It helps people with word finding difficulties to practise Naming Techniques and improve Word Retrieval. Developed by Speech and Language Therapists, Talk Around It uses evidence-based techniques to treat conditions such as aphasia, anomia, stroke, dementia, alzheimer’s and autism. It now includes 10 quality pictures, 70 Sound Cues, Testing and Progress Reports to document patients’ progress.
• The Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT) review:
'Talk Around It apps have therapeutic benefit and shall be a good medium within treatment to target word finding deficits for specific cohort of patients……..I would recommend these apps and will have them in my therapy toolbox.' (IASLT Magazine, spring/summer 2014
Talk Around It now offers Naming exercises, Testing and Progress Reports and the option to customise. These features make it the most comprehensive and affordable app on the market to help with word finding.
New updates include:
Picture Customisation: Option to omit pictures and create a favourites list
Testing: Test 10 words (Upgrade to Full version for additional testing options)
Progress Reports: View patient progress showing results over time and by test type
• 10 images, (Upgrade to Full version for 100 images)
• Cueing hierarchy with 90 audio & written cues (Upgrade for over 900 cues)
• Semantic questions for circumlocution
• Evidence-based practice techniques
• Option to hide timer in test mode
• Easy to use interface
• No ads or in-app purchases
Talk Around It is used in clinical and home settings to treat a range of speech disorders including anomia and aphasia.
Using Talk Around It helps with
• Word finding or naming skills
• Cued Lexical Retrieval
• Receptive and expressive language
• Self-cuing to help word finding
• Circumlocution skills
Our users like the accessibility of the app and the simplicity of the interface. Just download the app and begin your naming practice using the hi-res photographic images, audio and written cues.
Speech and Language Therapists using our app say:
“…a very useful tool to aid in the generalisation of strategies learned in one-to-one therapy sessions.” (Kerrie, SLT, Ireland)
“Easy to use app. Clear pictures and nice interface. Accessible for children.” (Trudy, SLT, Singapore)
“Visually this app looks really well. The pictures are clear and the layout of the app is understandable and user friendly. The cues available are thorough and easy to understand. …. I could definitely see this being useful in therapy.” (Eimear, SLT, Ireland)
au ISW16SH （SHARP AQUOS PHONE SERIE） Android OS 4.0.4
au SHL25 (SHARP AQUOS PHONE SERIE) Android OS 4.4.2
experiences without the need for spoken language. It may be an element of interpersonal communication that helps building relationships and improves basic communication by using additional elements.
The application allows to:
- draw (different sizes of the brush, several colors)
- take pictures using the built-in camera (rear / front),
- access to the photo gallery saved in the device,
- scan QR codes to open web pages,
- access to the web browser with the possibility of saving screens,
- add text,
- add time and date,
- save created composition in the photo gallery,
- publish the composition in Facebook using a simplified user interface,
- send the composition as email.
The current prototype is available for testing purposes. If you found a bug, have an idea for improvements
or want to help in testing process please contact me.
The author would like to thank all the testers for their time and valuable comments.
The application is a part of the Aphasia project created by Enactus SGGW organization. The partner of project is LOTOS Group