*Up to two logs management
*Share Your Log Option for potential buyer
*Graphs view to see how much you invest your motorcycle
*Friendly and convenient interface
*Designed for real motorcyclist!
Motorcycle is no different then any other relationship, you need to give love to get back. Take a good care of your motorcycle and you will find true happiness!
IMSWARE.APP Maintenance has a direct interface to your existing IMSWARE installation and is able to process transactions, maintenance management or fault messages. The app is able to record your working hours, confirm work orders to forward events to other employees, capture photos and much more.
*** Please configure your individual "Service URL" (ask your admin) in the settings to use ***
We look forward to your feedback and request for a demo account at firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
The APP is available for many platforms. Prerequisite is a licensed webservice (free of charge) and a IMSWARE Server version 2014 SP1 or higher. The web service can be used for all platforms, including Adroid.
The following permissions are required by the APP :
* Memory [ For offline storage of operations ]
* Network communication [ To send and receive operations ]
* Hardware controls [ To record attachments ]
* Location [ To record the coordinates for comparison with processes ]
Home Maintenance Checklist provides homeowners with the ability to walk through their property and home at different times to evaluate repairs and maintenance issues.
Checklists are included for:
Each checklist is filled with helpful hints, things to look for and maintenance tips.
You can change each template to match your property! Edit any of the templates to add items you need to inspect in your home. Sections can be duplicated, edited and deleted as needed and you can add your own items to the list.
Homeowners can take photos of issues to track them and evaluate if they are getting worse or require immediate repair.
When you are done walking through tyour home and property, you can email a professional pdf report with all the information to yourself, or anyone else as a reminder of tasks that need to be completed or repairs/modifications that need to be made.
Something Missing? Let us know! We are happy to hear from you!
This is an app that can be used again and again.
Looking for something more complete? Check out NoticeWare Complete Home Maintenance! It's free as well!
NoticeWare Corporation provides Home Inspection Software to the Home Inspection Industry including NoticeWare Reporter Desktop and NoticeWare Reporter Mobile. Other products include Mold Reporter Pro, Pool and Spa Reporter Pro, Rental Inspect Pro and Rental Inspect - Tenant.
NoticeWare also provides custom branded applications to many Industry Professionals. If you are interested in branding this app, contact Noticeware at email@example.com
Get NoticeWare... Get Noticed!
See a full feature list at www.noticeware.com
Maintenance Manager to record oil changes along with part numbers and other items
With Full Version -- $9.99
*Unlimited access to sync data and never loose it!
*Email Digital Records to anyone.
*Track unlimited machinery.
*Change the app background.
TractorPal keeps inventory and maintenance records for all your agriculture machines and attachments, including your cars and trucks. As an available add-on, you can email these records to service dealers or potential buyers. Built by farmers for farmers, this app will simplify your machine care in three ways:
Track Your Inventory:
Log all of your large and small machinery and automobiles including tractors, pickups, lawn mowers, cars, combines, sprayers, loaders, skid loaders, backhoes, attachments, and more. TractorPal can track each item’s serial number, model year, purchase date and price, original miles/hours, and you can even save a picture of your item. The free version of the TractorPal provides space to track three machines or vehicle. If you like the service, a one-time purchase offers the option to track an unlimited number of items.
Track Service and Receive Reminders:
TractorPal simplifies your record-keeping process. TractorPal records each item’s maintenance (e.g., changing oil, filters, tires, and irregular repairs.), and will remind you when service is required. You can even set your own reminder intervals! This app will even record the part numbers you used!
Email Records (with in-app purchase):
Ever walk into the dealership and ask for all the filters for your machine, and they ask for your serial number or the part number you need? Now, all that impossible-to-remember information will be stored in your phone. Just email or show your phone to your parts person. It’s that easy! With the service records at your fingertips, TractorPal makes selling your machine easier, whether the buyer is down the road or across the nation. With TractorPal this information is ready to go. Simply click ‘email report’ and send.
With this new version you can now backup all of your data to the cloud! Never loose your information again. Just click the "sync data" and create an account. Whenever you enter in new information just sync and the information will be backed up. Create an account with Google, Facebook or even Twitter. Don't have one of those accounts, no problem, just create one with just your name and email address.
If you have any problems with the app just email us for a quick response firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Relay Directory Is a web-link app designed for Factory maintenance Electricians, Industrial Wholesalers, Panel Builders as a tool to assist them find help with Industrial Relays, Solid State, transitive relays and Programmable relays.
We are sorry and realize that adds are a necessary evil of the 21st century.
Integrated web Browser
Back, Forward and Close buttons
Accidental return Button guard
Downloads supported in browser
Email Direct to us
The following products are supported in Alphabetical order
2. Finder relays
5. March Belofram
8. Phoenix Contact
I have been a delight to do this and we are confident that you are going to find this app useful.
Please let us know what we can do to improve this app for you.
Before this application was even released it was already being used by other automotive technicians to verify previous repair order's recommendations. If you deal with multiple jobs per day in which you need to keep track of each repair order, then this application is perfect for you.
Thank you to Kellyami for the icons.
This is my first Android app so I'm working out all the bugs, if it unfortunately happens to crash on you please report! It helps out a ton.
UI Improvements will be coming at a later date.
How to collaborate your maintenance activities with the app?
- Start with adding basic information about your home including but not limited to owner name, home address, phone number, email. Some users like to keep a record of purchase price, purchase date and appraised value. Sections for entering this information has been provided too.
- Create a budget of resources focusing on key activities in a realistic manner. Don't overdo or under value the need of maintenance.
- Add the contact information of people, who would help you in your activities, or would do them for you with a smile
- Keep a track of historical maintenance cost of the resources. This might help you towards being a realistic and an effective planner.
- Checklists for annual, quarterly and monthly maintenance activities have been provided along with the last service date and the next service date.
Ability to add and edit the entries and add notes have also been provided.
We wish to share that entering information at this juncture could be improved, and would love to hear your feedback at email@example.com. We would be happy to touch base with you at social networking sites and Skype.
Some cool pointers -
- Maintenance activity when done collaboratively leads to family unity and personal satisfaction. We have provided simple sharing capabilities to email and print to help you make the efforts a home project.
- If you are the owner of multiple houses, you could maintain all of them under one single umbrella app
- Home Maintenance Planner. Emotionally, this would help you avoid confusion between personal needs and wants.
- Ability to save your plan will help you revise and learn from the planning experience. We hope you enjoy our simple app.
We are learning how to be more user friendly and colorful, and would like to hear your comments. Looking forward to seeing you as our early user to help us spearhead the efforts for helping you build a happy home.
Job Estimator and Weekly Timesheets forms allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Quantifying materials, labor, and equipment needed to complete a construction project as well as estimating time-tracking information is always critical for construction reporting.
Daily Report and Maintenance Log forms help construction workers to record all of the day's important events resulting in a uniform, complete record of the project. And the convenient record keeping option included into the app leads to a better project organization, a better understanding of the work and the costs, and fewer hassles over disputed changes.
Room Size, Concrete and Paint Calculators allow to estimate:
- room dimensions as well as the size of any area in feet and inches
- the volume of the concrete you will need for the size, or area, of the land that needs to be covered
- the number of gallons of paint needed to paint room walls and ceilings
Summary app features include:
• Make construction project estimates quantifying materials, labor, and equipment
• Track work times, projects, and occasions with a mobile timesheets form
• Update and track project progress on daily basis with the Daily Reports form
• Record day’s important events
• Keep daily reports and maintenance log recorded within the app
• Calculate a room size and send an estimate to a client
• Calculate the amount of paint and the volume of concrete needed for construction works
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Construction Manager app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track daily construction activity
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable.
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free Construction Manager App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
This is an ad free version with enhanced features of Vehi Care - Car Maintenance
- Fuel logger to log fuel/gas fill up and mileage in detail is automatically calculated
- Historical Chart View of fuel efficiency, Monthly Fuel Cost and Fuel Consumption
- Reminders - Time and mileage based for fuel and service, Insurance payments
- Support for recording replaced vehicle parts like Battery, Tyre etc., during service
- Backup and restore, export to CSV feature to preserve your car data
- Settings for Multiple units are supported (km/mi, gal/liter, currency) and Currency symbols
- Add and Track unlimited number of vehicles like bike etc.,
- View complete history of service and fuel fill
** Please post your comments if any issues or new feature request.
For calculations, among others, the typical standard signals such as 0 ... 20 and 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 5 and 1 ... 5 V, 0 ... 10 and 2 ... 10 volts are available.
Furthermore, 12-bit values/signals as 0 ... 4095 and 819 ... 4095 digit and 16-bit values/signals as 0 ... 65535 and 13107 ... 65535 digit are calculated.
For data transfers via a digital interface (Profibus, Modbus, OPC) to Computerized Emission Evaluators (Environmental Data Managment Systems) available for calculations, the dimensionless scaling -10000 ... +10000.
Especially for pneumatic transmitter is the signal unit 3 ... 15 psi for calculations.
Non-linear values / signals can be calculated accordingly.
For temperature measurements in each case is a calculation for platinum resistance thermometers and thermocouples are available.
It can alternately the temperature -., And resistance values and temperature -., And thermoelectric voltage are calculated.
In the calculation of temperature measurements with thermocouples (except type B) the reference junction temperature can in fixed steps or free in the
Range of -50 ... +100 °C / 223.15 ... 373.15 K / -58 ... +212 °F / 401.67 ... 671.67 °Ra / -40 ... +80 °Ré be entered.
The setting of the reference junction temperature of the thermocouple type B can not be changed in the app and is preset to 0 °C / 273.15 K / 32 °F / 491.67 °Ra / 0 °Ré.
Who sometimes just from a measured value must calculate a signal value or vice versa, so this has done fairly quickly and easily with the Commissioning-Assistant.
Important note; All information without guarantee!
Example of use:
A shift electrician to check the measurement path of a flow measurement and grinds with his instrument in the measuring circuit.
He knows that there is a 4 ... 20 mA signal, measures 7.93 mA and knows the range 0 ... 120000 Bm3/h
He also knows that the differential is not square root and thus a non-linear signal concerns.
This information makes it in the startup-helper and as a result receives 59472.68 Bm3 / h, equivalent to 49.56% of the measuring range.
So now he knows exactly what needs to display a PLS at 7.93 mA.
The table (only when signal) lists in 25% increments all values corresponding to at a review of the test section through a calibrator to verify the readings immediately.
In the opposite case, he might have to simulate the mA signal on PLS to a specific value.
It should be, for example, in the PLS in the measurement of the volume flow measurement on 90000 Bm3 / h simulated / frozen, according to the relevant information he receives as a result of 13.0 mA and can simulate the analog input it.
It is to be checked, for example, a proportional amplifier input 4 ... 20 mA / output -10 ... +10 Volt
The corresponding analog output from the PLS outputs 13.87 mA, but what would the shift electrician at the output of the proportional amplifier can Measure to?
The result is: 2.34 volts
* The Commissioning-Assistant is free, absolutely free of advertising, does not collect any data, that requires no internet and no special permissions!
Keywords/Stichworte/Tags: Inbetriebnahme, Inbetriebsetzung, IBN, IBS, Spannung, Strom, Temperatur, Leittechnik, Messtechnik, Messwert, Signal, Einheit, Überprüfung, Helfer, messen, berechnen, prüfen, testen, simulieren, commissioning, voltage, current, temperature, process control, instrumentation, measurement, signal unit, review, assistent, analyze, check, calculate, test, simulate
MA CMMS Mobile has full CMMS functionality:
- Create a secure, cloud-based CMMS in minutes, or instantly integrate with your existing MA CMMS
- Add equipment, facilities, and users in minutes with the simple step-by-step onboarding process
- Create, complete, and close work orders
- Enter meter readings
- Adjust stock levels and receive stock
- Upload multiple photos and files to your work orders and assets
- View detailed diagrams, images or instructions attached to work orders
- Search your CMMS using text search or barcode scanning