JW Broadcasting Offline mobile application helps you download keep and share the video programs at tv.jw.org.
An alternative for those who find they cannot use the online channel because of bandwidth or internet speed.
You can download the videos from the channels in mp4 format and watch at your convenience without the need for internet connection.
Choose the quality of the video download 240, 360, 480, 720 or 1080p depending on your bandwidth and preference.
Channels programs available for download presently:
JW Broadcasting Monthly Program (Hosted by Members of the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses)
Channels to be available soon :
Programs and Events
Interviews and Experiences
The application also update new programs as soon as they are available at tv.jw.org
Download this beautiful audio recordings of Christian songs used for praise and worship of Jehovah God.
Vocal, orchestral, and instrumental music are available.
Download to Memory
Share Application to Friends via E-Mail
HQ Sound Quality
If you have any queries or suggestions to improve this application
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy Your Life with "Divine Musics".
Supports all categories and all available resolutions on JW TV (JW Broadcasting).
This app uses content from the website http://www.jw.org. All rights for this content belong to the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.
The app isn't an official app of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Visualize dramatic Bible passages using downloadable audio recordings with sound effects, original music, and commentary.Helps You to learn Important Characters and Events.
Listen to God's Word everyday.
Experience Faith Comes By Hearing.
Available in 17 Languages (English,Finnish,Japanese,German,Dutch,French,Greek,Korean,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Norwegian,Italian,Estonian,Ukrainian and Indonesian)
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dream licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Helps keep speakers organized an on time with an un-cluttered view of each heading/section of an outline. Includes a talk timer.
Upon launching the app, there are now three buttons - two of which are completely new - one for creating a new outline and another for editing outlines you have already created and saved. The third button opens the talk timer outline screen, which previously comprised the entire app. It has not changed and you can deliver and time your talks with it in the same manner as the original app version.
This update creates a new folder named "Talk Outlines" beneath the tablet's internal storage directory, which is typically named "sdcard" by most tablet manufacturers. Look for the "Talk Outlines" folder within "sdcard", or "sdcard0".
Outlines created with the new editor will now be saved with the .outline file extension.
If you are updating from the previous version, you will still be able to use any outlines you already have by browsing to the appropriate folder where they were previously saved. When you re-save a previous outline, it will be saved in the new "Talk Outlines" folder as a .outline file type.
Download the Instructions/Tutorial file directly onto your tablet at:
If the tutorial opens in your browser, use "Save As" to save it to your "Downloads" folder.
Open the Tutorial.txt or Tutorial.outline file directly in the app for a demo which provides instructions.
If you have limited financial means, please contact the developer (email@example.com or visit www.clicsys.com/android and send a message or private posting)- we will provide it free of charge. We have to charge a small amount, mostly to cover the cost of participating in and managing our various app store accounts and hosting services. Otherwise, this would be free.
This app will also be provided without charge to Special and Regular Pioneers. Please provide your name and location when requesting a download link from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to use this type of app for commercial purposes, please see our other app listings - or search for TapTalk.
Thanks for looking.
Flowers, plants, roses, daisies, sunflowers, tulips and more!
With Flowers Photo Frames, and you can add a beautiful images for special photos of loved ones, children, pets,, and easily share with family and friends.
Enjoy spring creating happy and fun photos, you can choose the frame that best suits your photo, a photo with couple or her first holidays.
With "Flowers Photo Frames", you can:
★ Select a photo from gallery or take photo by using the smartphone camera.
★ Wide variety of styles and different frames for any photo.
★ Colorful and high quality HD frames.
★ You can apply different effects on your photo as: Black & White, Sepia color, Grayscale and more!.
★ Share your creations via WhatsApp, Line, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
★ Easy to use: Your creation in 2 steps!
★ More frames coming soon!
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
A simple app for children to have fun
If you rate it 5 Stars, I will know you want and I will add more
• Many bible related pictures they remember
• Helps remember key bible events
If you rate it 5 Stars, I will know you want and I will add more
I developed this app for personal use and hope its of benefit.
See my other apps for more like this one
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by JW.ORG or any other legal entity. It is designed for personal use.
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
After installing the app, select your native language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Bengali, Mandarin Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai and Turkish.
• Discover and review essential words and phrases for preaching and teaching.
• See the content of various tracts in two languages arranged side by side for easy comparison.
• For languages that use writing systems that are not based on the Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet text has been included in all entries.
• Listen to the audio recording of a native speaker for any entry by clicking the play button next to the entry.
• Add entries to your list of favorites by starring highlighting the star symbol.
• Click on any entry to view it in a simple flash card mode.
• Play videos in the language you are learning from within the app.
• More languages
• Enhanced features for the flash card mode.