Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
The physical act of moving sticky notes from one column to the next throughout your day will put you in touch with your progress and make managing your daily workflow a tactile pleasure.
Derive an unparalleled sense of satisfaction from seeing the sticky notes lined up in the DONE column at the end of your day or week. The Kanbanfor1 board helps you to manage a continuous flow of things to do.
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
With all your boards, lanes, and cards right in your pocket, LeanPocket lets you manage your work on the go.
IMPORTANT: You must already have a LeanKit account to use this app. Create your kanban board today at LeanKit.com using a desktop or laptop computer.
Kanban is kind of like a ToDo list, except way better. Virtual kanban allows individuals and teams to visualize their work on a virtual whiteboard, where work is broken up into task cards and moved along vertical and horizontal lanes representing work status (states like "Ready", "In Progress", "Complete"). Standard ToDo lists just keep growing and provide little gratification. Instead, kanban lets you see exactly what and how you are doing.
* View, Edit, Move, and Delete task cards
* Change between single and multiple column views
* Set task due dates, priority, type, size, and tags
* Assign users
* Block or unblock cards
* Collaborate with your team by viewing and adding card comments (premium)
* Multiple accounts
Out of the box, LeanPocket is a free app that shows ads after 5 days. If you choose to go pro (in app purchase), you will get all current and future premium content.
Help me out! I'm an independent developer trying to make this app great. Please send me comments, feature requests, and bug reports so we can make it great together. Visit the app website or send feedback right from the app's settings. Visit the help page for a listing of known issues.
Made in Maine.
One of the rules of personal Kanban is to limit your work-in-progress. You can only do a limited number of tasks at the same time to be effective. You can set your work-in-progress limit in the app. For example, if your WIP limit is 5, the app will only allow you to put up to 5 tasks in your work-in-progress (DOING) bucket.
Organise yourself efficiently
With Kanban Task List you have three simple columns, Todo, Doing and Done. You can create as many personal boards as you like such as daily tasks and work to do's. At a quick glance you can easily see what you need to do and what you're currently doing. Once it's done simply push it to the "Done" list!
* Create as many boards as you like
* Favorite/star board items
* Send to email
* Backup and restore previous data
* Swipe across each list quickly
* Enter long descriptions
* Keep track of your daily to do's
* Add, edit and delete cards and boards
Save time by getting quickly a Kanban view of your notes.
--- How it works ? ---
1. CONNECT WITH EVERNOTE
2. CREATE LISTS FROM NOTEBOOKS & TAGS
3. ENJOY THE VIEW
--- Why ? ---
Because we realized that Evernote is a crazy software for managing notes and task but the only thing missing is this Kanban view of notes.
Kanbanote is optimized for Getting Things Done with the The Secret Weapon method.
With Targetprocess Android you can:
• easily juggle the many boards you've created in Targetprocess
• mark things as done
• zoom on boards to view less or more cards at the same time (with double-tap and pinch-to-zoom gestures)
• move and prioritize cards with an easy drag-n-drop
• find details such as comments, assignments, attachments and more!
Any updates from the Targetprocess Android app are synced with the web version, so you can switch back and forth at any time. Your teammates will see your latest changes, no matter where you are!
To start with Targetprocess, create your account at http://www.targetprocess.com
Supported Targetprocess back-end version is 3.0.11+.
Windows authentication (Active Directory user mapping) is not supported.
Giving us low stars rating and posting your feedback here is not a good way to help.
You can share ideas or vote for features you need at https://tp3.uservoice.com/forums/258968-targetprocess-android.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any issues or need any kind of support. We will do our best to solve your problem! Thanks.
targetprocess, visual management, agile, kanban, scrum, project management, bug tracking, lean, todo, productivity
*** Please only download if you already download Kanban Board app. http://bit.ly/Kanbanboard ***
Kanban Note pack 1:
It contains 3 new colors for Kanban Board default Green and Yellow note.
1. Sweet Pink,
2. Sweet Gray,
3. Sweet Purple.
After download Kanban Note you could go to Kanban Board app and change note color by
pressing more note button.
Finally, all your productivity tools are coming together in a single, easy and fun to use app.
In order to achieve this, MindFlux is based on techniques like the Getting Things Done® principle or the Kanban technique and makes extensive use of drag-and-drop.
Whenever something comes to your mind, quickly move it out by creating a note. Once per day, take a moment to revisit your notes and drag them to where they belong - whether they are tasks, events or just pieces of information.
Drag notes and tasks to your calendar or create lists for "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" and watch your tasks follow their natural flow as you get things done.
Use the proven power of the Kanban method to apply lean principles to your work.
No more team overload! No more unclear priorities! No more unproductive multi-tasking!
Kanbanize is visual management software. It enables real-time collaboration via highly customizable Kanban boards.
Kanbanize will help you design your workflow, collaborate with others and track important metrics out of the box.
Kanbanize for Android lets you:
◉ browse projects and boards
◉ look up task details
◉ create, move and delete tasks
◉ modify tasks (edit title, description, assignee, column, swimlane, priority, color, deadline, size and type)
◉ split big tasks into smaller subtasks
◉ comment on tasks
◉ search for tasks containing specific search term in the title, description or task ID
Happy Kanbanizing! :)
MyLeanKit provides a focused view of your work across all boards.
MyLeanKit Key Features
• See all the cards you’re assigned and subscribed to across all boards
• View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date, and then others
• Create new cards
• Edit card details including priority, due date, assigned users, and blockers
• Update the lane status of each card
• Card updates are automatically reflected on the board view
• Add comments to communicate status and ask questions
• View and update task cards
• Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts