This is a cross-platform Qt Quick 2 application which has been compiled for Android using Qt 5. It describes and demonstrates just some of the power of Qt 5.
For more information about Qt, please refer to http://qt.digia.com
Application contains several Qt Quick 2 applications which you can launch by tapping the devices. This application highlights the versatility of Qt technology in bringing different user interface styles in several platforms and device types with one source code.
For more information about Qt, please refer to http://qt.digia.com
This app only has one purpose - it uses the unofficial android market api to get info about other apps that are on the Google Play Store. It can get info about an app's description, category, price, etc. on the Google Play Store. The info is used in other apps (like ROM Toolbox or Ultimate Backup) to create app groups or show you additional information about one of your installed apps.
The reason this is a separate app is because of the permissions it requires. This app is open source, which means you can know exactly what the app does. The permissions to your accounts is only used to generate a token used in the Android Market API. This is explained here: http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/wiki/WithAndroid
We didn't want to just add those permissions to the main app. This same API is used by apps like Titanium Backup. We just made this a separate app so users won't complain so much about a permission being added :P
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
IVONA - The leader in realistic, natural-sounding & accurate TTS voices for your Android device.
No more robotic, sythesized voices. IVONA for Android replaces the synthesized text-to-speech (TTS) voices currently available on your Android device with more natural sounding, accurate & easy-to-understand voices. Select from 13 different languages to find the one best suited for you. Easy to install one or several different voices!
IVONA is compatible with many of your favorite Android applications. With IVONA, enjoy:
☆ Turn-by-turn voice navigation so you can keep your eyes on the road (e.g. Google Maps)
☆ Have your ebooks naturally read aloud to you (e.g. Moon+ Reader Pro)
☆ Listen to online content, articles, PDF documents & RSS feeds (e.g. Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader)
☆ Change the voice on your virtual assistant (e.g. Jeannie, iris, Skyvi)
☆ Enjoy improved accessibility (e.g. TalkBack built-into Android)
☆ Increase your productivity (e.g. Driving Mode built-into Android)
Key features include:
• BrightVoice technology provides lifelike, expressive reading of all your text
• Clear & easy-to-understand sound – even in noisy environments
• A rapidly expanding portfolio of award-winning voices available in multiple languages, accents & genders
• Easy-to-install & use with automatic, free updates
Get started in 4 easy steps:
1. Install IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ to your Android device from the Google Play store
2. Select & install your preferred language and voice(s) from the Google Play store
3. Once downloaded, launch the IVONA app to complete your installation
4. Finally, Select IVONA TTS Engine as your default engine by navigating to Android Settings
Now you’re ready to experience world-class IVONA Text-to-Speech & IVONA voices on your favorite text-to-speech enabled Android apps.
This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
We want to hear from you. If you have a concern, kindly email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Browse FAQs: http://mobile.faq.ivona.com/pkb_mobile_i4m?l=en_US#home/l:en_US
Visit us: http://ivona.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivonatts
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivonatts
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ivona/posts
Languages currently supported:
*** Now with a 2 weeks FREE trial for all voices ! ***
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX, in combination with our 40+ male/female voices portfolio of 25+ languages, allows you to read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, our voices can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40+ voices.
Voice packages can be tried out for 2 weeks FOR FREE, or purchased separately.
Our voices are great with Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Language availability: Arabic (male), Australian English (female), Brazilian Portuguese (female), Canadian French (male/female), Cantonese (female), Czech (female), Danish (female), Dutch (male/female), Finnish (female), French (male/female), German (male/female), Greek (female), Hungarian (female), Italian (male/female), Japanese (female), Korean (female), Mandarin (female), Mexican Spanish (male/female), Norwegian (female), Polish (female), Portuguese (male/female), Russian (male/female), Slovak (female), Spanish (male/female), Swedish (female), Thai (female), Turkish (male/female), UK English (male/female), US English (male/female).
Questions/problems? Visit us!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable it as follows:
1. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2. Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3. Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a trial/full voice for your language.
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language .
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
Ministro service is release under GPL v3+ license.
The connection API protocol used by applications to connect and query the service is released under BSD license, it mean that any application (no matter if that application is free or not) can connect and query its services.
Also, be aware, this service will install/provide the free versions of Qt libraries, licensed under LGPL v2.1/ GPL v3.