This is a cross-platform Qt Quick 2 application which has been compiled for Android using Qt 5. It describes and demonstrates just some of the power of Qt 5.
For more information about Qt, please refer to http://qt.digia.com
Application contains several Qt Quick 2 applications which you can launch by tapping the devices. This application highlights the versatility of Qt technology in bringing different user interface styles in several platforms and device types with one source code.
For more information about Qt, please refer to http://qt.digia.com
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
This app only has one purpose - it uses the unofficial android market api to get info about other apps that are on the Google Play Store. It can get info about an app's description, category, price, etc. on the Google Play Store. The info is used in other apps (like ROM Toolbox or Ultimate Backup) to create app groups or show you additional information about one of your installed apps.
The reason this is a separate app is because of the permissions it requires. This app is open source, which means you can know exactly what the app does. The permissions to your accounts is only used to generate a token used in the Android Market API. This is explained here: http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/wiki/WithAndroid
We didn't want to just add those permissions to the main app. This same API is used by apps like Titanium Backup. We just made this a separate app so users won't complain so much about a permission being added :P
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Secret code is a charcter sequence typed on the phone application, most known secret code is *#*#4636#*#*. Secret codes unlocks hidden application usually used by service engineers.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! SOME SECRET CODES COULD BE VERY DESTRUCTIVE!!!
Please don't ask me about codes, ask google. Also remember that different devices have different codes.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You can download Photo Editor by Aviary here for FREE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aviary.android.feather&hl=en
Enjoy the awesome look and feel of the original Aviary effects with this pack of 12 classics.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Now with a 2 weeks FREE trial for all voices ! ***
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX, in combination with our 40+ male/female voices portfolio of 25+ languages, allows you to read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, our voices can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40+ voices.
Voice packages can be tried out for 2 weeks FOR FREE, or purchased separately.
Our voices are great with Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Language availability: Arabic (male), Australian English (female), Brazilian Portuguese (female), Canadian French (male/female), Cantonese (female), Czech (female), Danish (female), Dutch (male/female), Finnish (female), French (male/female), German (male/female), Greek (female), Hungarian (female), Italian (male/female), Japanese (female), Korean (female), Mandarin (female), Mexican Spanish (male/female), Norwegian (female), Polish (female), Portuguese (male/female), Russian (male/female), Slovak (female), Spanish (male/female), Swedish (female), Thai (female), Turkish (male/female), UK English (male/female), US English (male/female).
Questions/problems? Visit us!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable it as follows:
1. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2. Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3. Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a trial/full voice for your language.
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language .
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
Ministro service is release under GPL v3+ license.
The connection API protocol used by applications to connect and query the service is released under BSD license, it mean that any application (no matter if that application is free or not) can connect and query its services.
Also, be aware, this service will install/provide the free versions of Qt libraries, licensed under LGPL v2.1/ GPL v3.