The moving map in the well known IC*O-style supports the pilot with the navigation and thus leaves time for the bright side of flighing.
The integrated database includes over 4,500 airfields and waypoints from many european countries with information about airport names, frequency and runway information. A "double tab" on any point on the map shows this additional information.
By the support of the OpenAir file format, any airspaces (including gliding sectors) can be shown on the map.
Especially helpful: After downloading the desired maps (completely free) as well as the airspace files, VFRnav works completely offline and does not require an existing data connection at any time. Not even a SIM must be available in your smartphone. (Advise: For optimal battery life it is recommended to switch on the flight mode during your trip)
With the track recording feature you can track any flights. Tracks can be exported as KML files and/or sent by e-mail . Flown routes can be shown on Google Earth. The flight time recording also automatically records time and place of takeoff and landing and calculates the time of flight.
The development of VFRnav is made in close contact with the users. We set a high value on the intuitive use and usability as well as an Android typical app-design. In the current second version many ideas and suggestions have been implemented which have reached us in the past few months by e-mail. Thank you at this point for the extensive feedback.
The basic functions of VFRnav can be tested without any time limitation. If you like VFRnav, you can purchase a license for currently 49,95 Euros. This will give you free updates for one year. After the 12 months a lower priced update license can be purchased. VFRnav itself can be used unlimited.
By the way: The license is personal but not linked to any specific device. If you use multiple Android devices with the same Google account, your license is valid on all your devices.
Requirements: For the real time air navigation a device with GPS is required. Furthermore your smartphone or tablet needs at least 200 MB of free space. VFRnav has been tested on Android 2.2 up to 5 (Lollipop) . A minimum display resolution of 480x800 pixels is recommended.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Disclaimer: Please note that VFRnav is not an officially approved aid for the flight preparation and air navigation. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of data cannot be given. We are not responsible for any use of this application. Please check the data displayed always with official maps of aviation.
VFRnav est une application de navigation aérienne pour les pilotes VFR.
The software and the hardware is designed to help Ultralight trike, fixed wing, paratrike, Kit builders, and home aircraft builders to find low cost solution for basic flight instrumentation.
The software is FREE but it application requires to purchase of Flybox Central panel and sensors from Sky Laboratories Ltd. This application is not a GPS or G sensor based application but taking real data from the Flybox central panel such as :The EFIS can handle 2 or 4 stroke engines and basic flight instrument as follows:
- Airspeed (pitot)
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Vertical speed (calculated from barometric altitude change)
- Engine RPM
- Oil Pressure
- 2 CHT
- 2 EGT
- Oil and Water temperature
- Fuel computer
- Battery voltage
- Total flight hours
This is not a certified aircraft instrument, you use it at your own risk. This electronics were designed for experimental or homebuilt market. You must be prepared to fly your aircraft at any time without instruments if you dont have a secondary unit. Make sure you are prepared for full visual piloting even loss of all indication either from flight avionics or engine instruments. Failure of this instrument will not effect engine run, or flight characteristic of your aircraft. The manufacturer does not accept any sort of damage or claim happened from failure of the electronics.
By downloading and using this software you agree with these limitations.
=== Now with Free Online Tracking ===
• Your rescue team can easily follow your balloon in www.flightpacktracker.com.
• You can see the tracks of the same team while you fly.
FlightPack is an easy to use solution with:
• GPS track with different colors depending on the altitude
• Free maps worldwide (OSM) for offline use during flight. Google Maps also available.
• Vertical velocity and precise altitude for devices with barometer.
• Weather map with forecast and wind status from airports, weather stations, NOAA and other webpages
• Share your track and pictures easily
• Includes all Ultramagic manuals (only tablets)
• Load calculator with user defined balloon
• All integrated in a flight logbook (excel compatible)
Please report any issues and suggestions to email@example.com or using the "Send Feedback" button within the app.
Have a good flight!
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Since wokradar we have created a free application detection radar with all the options for the user.
► No more fines through the detector fixed and mobile radars free, the best co-driver to drive without fines, the buzzer will warn you about:
○ Speed cameras
○ mobile radars
○ Traffic controlled
○ Danger zones
○ you can visualize the radar map
► What differentiates us from other radar applications
○ You can use google maps and the radar really notices
○ option radar display on a map within the app
○ fully configurable, since the distances to the sounds alert
○ radar warning voice
○ simple horizontal design android 5 Vertical and
► The audio warning system for ideal speaker or Bluetooth will not distract you while driving.
Fully configurable, you can select if you want to only warn you of fixed radars or if you want to do it all, also the sound emitted by the application when you approach a radar or the warning distance to it (default 1000m)
Database of radars is in continual growth thanks to the contributions of users, you can bring your data sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org not forget to attach latitude and longitude.
In brief we will include a system to warn of a new radar directly from the application.
La Communauté Coyote vous informe en temps réel des aléas de la route : zones de dangers permanents (pouvant comprendre ou non un radar fixe ou tronçon), zones à risques temporaires (évènements remontés en temps réel par la communauté), et aussi l’évolution et la densité du trafic.
(Pour la Belgique, les alertes restent sur des points précis)
Bénéficiez également gratuitement des limitations de vitesse.
La Communauté Coyote c’est tous les jours plus de 3,6 millions d’utilisateurs qui s’échangent quotidiennement des informations et s’impliquent pour la Communauté.
iCoyote vérifie chaque alerte grâce à sa technologie brevetée ! Le retraitement de plus de 4 millions d’informations remontées en moyenne par la communauté tous les mois assure la fiabilité du service. Ne vous laissez plus surprendre au volant : téléchargez iCoyote !
iCoyote s’adapte à votre condition de conduite : un mode ville, un mode routes principales, un mode carte et un mode réalité augmentée!
★ "Misez sur le numéro 1, Coyote" : Auto Plus
★ "L’assistant indispensable d’aide à la conduite" : FrAndroid
★ "iCoyote reste le meilleur" : L'Automobile Magazine
+ Les fonctionnalités en détail :
# ALERTES & INFORMATIONS DISPONIBLES
• Zones de dangers : zones d'accidents fréquents, comprenant ou non un radar fixe ou un radar tronçon
• Zones à risques : zones à risques temporaires ou fréquents, signalées par la Communauté en temps réel
• Limitation légale de vitesse pour chaque zone de danger. Alertes affichées à l’écran et énoncées vocalement ou par vibreur
• Accidents et perturbations routières
• Vitesse réelle affichée et bip de sur-vitesse si vous dépassez la vitesse autorisée
# LES ZONES A RISQUES EN TEMPS RÉEL, GRÂCE AUX ÉCLAIREURS
Les zones à risques reposent sur la participation active des éclaireurs Coyote (utilisateurs smartphones comme boîtiers) ayant observé dans la dernière demi-heure le tronçon de route que vous parcourez
• Signalement d’une zone à risque dans son sens ou dans le sens opposé
• Localisation des éclaireurs, distance de séparation avec l’éclaireur le plus proche, affichage des déclarations jusqu'à 30 km devant vous
• Vérification par Coyote de chaque alerte remontée
# S’ADAPTE A VOTRE CONDUITE POUR PLUS DE CONFORT
• Mode Carte : visualisez les perturbations et planifiez à l'avance vos déplacements
• Mode Réalité augmentée : visualisation de la route via la caméra du smartphone et incrustations des informations et des alertes
• Mode Moto
• Mode nuit automatique
• Fonctionnalités "Itinéraire" et "Où est ma voiture?"
• Lecture des alertes en arrière-plan
# MIEUX RÉAGIR EN CAS D’INCIDENT AVEC LA FONCTION SOS
• Affichage de l’adresse et coordonnées GPS de votre lieu actuel et appel rapide des forces de l'ordre ou des services de secours.
# ACTIVATION, ABONNEMENTS ET OPTIONS
• Vous bénéficiez de 30 jours pour découvrir gratuitement la qualité et la fiabilité du service iCoyote
Vous avez le choix entre plusieurs formules :
• Abonnement 1 mois: 11,99€
• Abonnement 1 an dont 6 mois offerts : 49.99€ soit environ 4.17€/mois
• Abonnement 2 ans dont 12 mois offerts: 89.99€ soit environ 3.75€/mois
Les Assistants d'Aide à la Conduite étant interdits dans certains pays, il vous appartient de vérifier si l'utilisation d’iCoyote est permise dans le pays où vous vous trouvez.
# AIDE EN LIGNE
# REJOIGNEZ COYOTE SUR LES RESEAUX SOCIAUX !
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CoyoteFrance
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Coyote_Officiel
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email** as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller**—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display**
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits***
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
PLEASE NOTE: The app contains Ads – but an Ad-free paid (Pro) version is available.
*Dependent on phone hardware
** Pro version
***In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
Use this app to access your SkyDemon subscription on your Android device, unlocking SkyDemon's powerful features while on the move.
FLIGHT PLANNING FEATURES
- SkyDemon vector charts are the clearest aeronautical charts you'll ever use, with dynamic airspace clipping and choice of map layers
- Route planning is as simple as touching consecutive waypoints and dragging to make changes
- Virtual Radar shows how your route relates to airspace, terrain, obstructions and other features
- Pilot Log facility calculates headings and groundspeeds from actual wind data, and shows useful frequencies
- Plates and other documents for relevant airfields are displayed automatically as you plan
- Intuitive pan, pinch and rotate support with no loss of map clarity or text legibility
- File a VFR flightplan for your route directly to air traffic controllers
- Automatic TAF and METAR briefing as you plan a route, with graphical decoding
- Both narrow-route and area NOTAM briefings available, updated as you plan
- Advanced NOTAM graphical interpretation and depiction on the main map
- Warnings for airspace and other potential hazards to your flight, updated in real time
- Airfield Admin Information shows useful contacts and other details for airfields featured in our charts
- Forecast winds aloft are automatically retrieved for the flight time and displayed on the map
- Create an advanced flight performance profile for each aircraft you use
- ATS Routes mode offers an alternative chart presentation for flight along airways
- Accurate fuel, weight and balance calculations including flight costings
- Create an unlimited number of user-defined waypoints
- Analyse your track logs for posterity
- Choose between many different vector chart styles
- Extensive European chart coverage as standard
GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES
- Intelligent warnings for approaching airspace, NOTAM, obstacles, terrain and other hazards
- Virtual Radar shows a side-on projection of all approaching features and how your trajectory relates to them
- Vector map automatically follows the aircraft in north up, track up or course up orientation
- Clear and concise instruments show you flight statistics and help keep you on track
- An HSI/ILS instrument helps you keep to your planned route and line up early for approach
- Pilot Log shows progress through your route, ETAs, ATAs and useful frequencies based on your current position
- Direct To allows easy re-routing in a hurry by picking from a selection of nearby airfields
- Live updates of TAF and METAR while in flight, with associated alerts*
- Extended runway centrelines appear automatically on the map as you near your destination airfield
- Permanent display of position relative to nearest well-known waypoint, for position reporting
- Easy changing of the planned route while in flight by touching
* Internet connection required for live weather update while in flight
For glider/sailplane, paraglider, hangglider, microlight and GA pilots. This app shows your location with respect to airspace, what airspace you are in and the airspace directly ahead. AirCub currently provides airspace maps for the UK (mainland), Switzerland and Ireland, but other maps can be loaded for different countries by following the instructions in the wiki.
We would like to hear comments from aviators on how we can make it better. See the wiki.aircub.com to see how.
Use 'drag mode' in the setting menu to drag the map about and watch AirCub report the airspace.
If you have problems with the app please help us to fix the issues by discussing on the forums talk.aircub.com.
Developer WEBSITE wiki.aircub.com.
Tags: Aviation, Gliding, Navigation, Sailplane, Soaring, paraglider, hang gliding, microlight, general aviation, airspace, maps