The moving map in the well known IC*O-style supports the pilot with the navigation and thus leaves time for the bright side of flighing.
The integrated database includes over 4,500 airfields and waypoints from many european countries with information about airport names, frequency and runway information. A "double tab" on any point on the map shows this additional information.
By the support of the OpenAir file format, any airspaces (including gliding sectors) can be shown on the map.
Especially helpful: After downloading the desired maps (completely free) as well as the airspace files, VFRnav works completely offline and does not require an existing data connection at any time. Not even a SIM must be available in your smartphone. (Advise: For optimal battery life it is recommended to switch on the flight mode during your trip)
With the track recording feature you can track any flights. Tracks can be exported as KML files and/or sent by e-mail . Flown routes can be shown on Google Earth. The flight time recording also automatically records time and place of takeoff and landing and calculates the time of flight.
The development of VFRnav is made in close contact with the users. We set a high value on the intuitive use and usability as well as an Android typical app-design. In the current second version many ideas and suggestions have been implemented which have reached us in the past few months by e-mail. Thank you at this point for the extensive feedback.
The basic functions of VFRnav can be tested without any time limitation. If you like VFRnav, you can purchase a license for currently 49,95 Euros. This will give you free updates for one year. After the 12 months a lower priced update license can be purchased. VFRnav itself can be used unlimited.
By the way: The license is personal but not linked to any specific device. If you use multiple Android devices with the same Google account, your license is valid on all your devices.
Requirements: For the real time air navigation a device with GPS is required. Furthermore your smartphone or tablet needs at least 200 MB of free space. VFRnav has been tested on Android 2.2 up to 5 (Lollipop) . A minimum display resolution of 480x800 pixels is recommended.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Disclaimer: Please note that VFRnav is not an officially approved aid for the flight preparation and air navigation. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of data cannot be given. We are not responsible for any use of this application. Please check the data displayed always with official maps of aviation.
VFRnav est une application de navigation aérienne pour les pilotes VFR.
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
For glider/sailplane, paraglider, hangglider, microlight and GA pilots. This app shows your location with respect to airspace, what airspace you are in and the airspace directly ahead. AirCub currently provides airspace maps for the UK (mainland), Switzerland and Ireland, but other maps can be loaded for different countries by following the instructions in the wiki.
We would like to hear comments from aviators on how we can make it better. See the wiki.aircub.com to see how.
Use 'drag mode' in the setting menu to drag the map about and watch AirCub report the airspace.
If you have problems with the app please help us to fix the issues by discussing on the forums talk.aircub.com.
Developer WEBSITE wiki.aircub.com.
Tags: Aviation, Gliding, Navigation, Sailplane, Soaring, paraglider, hang gliding, microlight, general aviation, airspace, maps
- Recording of flight data.
- Editing of recorded data.
- Listing of flight recorded.
- Calculation of up to 4 handling/flying currency expire dates.
- Calculation of up to 4 different periods of hours flown.
- Calculation of total sectors flown.
- Saving of all personal settings for review.
- Exporting of Logbook to Excel file.
- Data Importing for pass hours and sectors count.
- Search function available
- Auto calculation of night hours flown
Alle Einträge lassen sich als CSV-Datei exportieren sowie importieren. Dies erlaubt eine beliebige Bearbeitung der Daten über eine Tabellenkalkulation (z.B. Excel).
Praktisch: Flüge können direkt aus der automatischen Start- und Landezeitenerfassung aus VFRnav direkt importiert werden.
Sollten Sie Vorschläge oder Änderungswünsche haben, schreiben Sie diese bitte direkt an email@example.com
Hinweis: Diese App wird werbefinanziert.
If wanted, the automatic flight logger uses the built-in microphone of your portable device to detect the start of your aircraft´s engine. After that, start, landing, block and airtimes will be determined by means of GPS. All times are UTC.
The app also logs the GPS coordinates of the departure and arrival airports. You can replace them by the airport´s name or ICAO code. These will be used on all of your subsequent flights.
You can either share the logbook file as email attachment of store it in any cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox and later edit or format it in a spreadsheet program like for example Excel or Open Office Calc.
You can view the GPS tracks of the single flights in Google Earth or any KML viewer, share them as email attachment or store them in some cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox.
Before first use, check the following settings:
- Log motor time (optional)
- Sound Threshold: Change this, if the noise recognition is unreliable
- Recognition Speed: Minimum speed from which a takeoff can be detected. Recommended value: Vs0 - 10%
- Simulation: Test your app without having to fly. Simulates a traffic circuit of approx. 5 min.
- Speed: Knots or km/h
- Altitude: ft or m
Track file options (only work with tracks recorded with Version 3 or newer):
- Adjust altitude: Altitude values gathered from GPS are inaccurate. With this option enabled, your app loads the elevation underneath the track from the internet and uses it to correct its altitude.
- Clamp To Ground: If enabled, the track follows the terrain. Otherwise, it shows your flightpath through the air.
You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 190.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
Want to explore all the attractions in the city via the subway?
Download this application prior to your trip! You will enjoy our easy-to-use interface which shows the map of the subway high resolution with enhanced zoom capability.
The application interface does not require Internet connection or satellite communication (GPS).
When you use electronic maps and not from paper it helps maintain our planet cleaner & greener.
The "Berlin subway map" application is very suitable for widescreen 7-inch and 10-inch tablet.
Essential day to day application for locals, tourists, students, Erasmus, business visits ...
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.3 to 4.x
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
Use the moving map to select an airport, VOR, NDB or intersection and start direct-to navigation, or add to the flight plan. Alternatively enter the flight plan in text, e.g. KPAO SUNOL V334 SAC KSAC will load the full flight plan, including all airway navigation points.
Instrument approach charts can be loaded by state or by route, e.g. ORD TO JFK will load all instrument charts for airports along this route. Approach charts include the airport diagram, STARS, DPs and minimums, as well as the legend.
Nearby airports are shown in green, yellow or red to indicate whether or not those airports are likely reachable in a no-wind glide.
AviNavi is free to use with one VFR and one IFR map. For full continental coverage and approach charts, a subscription is required.
Es bietet sowohl die klassische Rechenfunktion für die Flugplanung, als auch eine GPS-Funktion zur Unterstützung der Navigation während des Fluges.
Das Programm ist sehr einfach in der Bedienung und nach dem Prinzip aufgebaut:
Zuerst den Flug planen, mit Ermittlung von Kurs, Flugdauer und Treibstoffverbrauch,
dann der eigentliche Flug mit GPS-Unterstützung,
und nach der Landung festhalten der Start- und Landezeiten.
Es handelt sich hier um eine voll funktionsfähige Version, deren Laufzeit zunächst auf 30 Tage begrenzt ist.
Die dauerhafte Freischaltung können Sie direkt über Google Play erwerben.
PilotCalc berechnet für die Flugplanung aus den Eingaben von:
* Geschwindigkeit des Luftfahrzeugs
* Verbrauch pro Stunde
* Start und Ziel
die Ergebnisse für:
* Kurs und Entfernung
* Geschwindigkeit über Grund
* Zeit bis zum Ziel
* Verbrauch bis zum Ziel
Die GPS-Funktion bietet zusätzlich während des Fluges:
* aktuelle Position
* Entfernung zum Ziel
* Sollkurs Richtung Ziel
* Kurs über Grund
* Geschwindigkeit über Grund
* Zeit bis zum Ziel
* Verbrauch bis zum Ziel
* Start-und Landezeiterfassung
Das Programm bietet außerdem:
* Koordinaten von nahezu sämtlichen Flugplätzen in Deutschland und Österreich (ca.1000).
* Direkteingabe von Koordinaten, Kurs und Entfernung werden dann automatisch berechnet.
* 50 beliebige Koordinaten können mit Namen und Koordinaten gespeichert werden.
* Anzeige der Sonnenauf- und untergangszeiten für Start und Ziel an einem beliebigen Datum ( Angabe für beliebige Koordinaten zwischen 72° nördlicher und 72° südlicher Breite ).
* Alle Funktionen werden direkt auf dem Handy ausgeführt. Das Programm benötigt keinen Zugang zum Mobilfunknetz und verursacht während der Benutzung keine Verbindungskosten.
* Das Programm ist vollkommen frei von Werbung.
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications