Kingsway Fellowship was Founded in 1968
Kingsway Fellowship International provides :
• Nonprofit status (501 (c) 3) for Churches & Religious Organizations.
• A Spiritual Covering for those having their own Tax Exempt Status.
• A bond of Fellowship & Unity with people of like-precious Faith.
• KFI does not seek to own your ministry properties or assets.
• Kingsway has a relationship today with several thousand ministers and missionaries on 5 continents.
• KFI seeks to equip and enable its ministers to be more effective in their callings while building meaningful relationship with other ministers in the Fellowship.
• Building strong local churches around the world is a key priority.
• International minister's and leadership conferences.
• Assistance in establishing International Bible Training Centers for equiping ministers and leaders for the indigenous church.
• Tax exempt status for USA churches and religious organizations in the USA
• Ministerial credentials for five - fold ministers and missionaries, evangelist and ministries of help.