Polo Times, established in 1995, has built up a deserved reputation as the vibrant, informative, must-read magazine of the UK polo world and beyond. Completely independent of national or international polo associations, the magazine is the trusted source of news, comment and information for players, their families and fans from grassroots to elite.
As the only polo magazine in Europe to publish 10 times a year, Polo Times is first with the sport's top stories and the natural home of insider exclusives.
In Polo Times you'll find eye-catching action photographs, in-depth interviews and fascinating features. We're especially proud, too, to be the only polo publication to put as much regular emphasis on horsemanship, pony welfare and the grass-roots level of the game as we do on top-flight action and the social scene.
Current magazine subscribers:
All in-app content is free for current magazine subscribers. If you don’t know your username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Water polo coach's clipboard is the perfect app for you to demonstrate plays and strategies on. Use your fingers to move players and the ball around the pool. Features half and full pool mode. Save unlimited number of plays into your playbook that you can load quickly from the sidelines.
* Press red button for animation mode. Press the + button to record each step and press play to animate.
* Double tap on players to change number/name
* To add/remove player. Go to Settings -> No. of players -> Tap on layer to remove or tap on empty space to add player
- Move players with fingers
- Change player number
- Display player's name
- Change no. of players
- Half and full pool mode
- Save and load plays
- Draw lines with fingers
- Show/hide home and away team
- Undo lines
- Share via email (tap and hold saved play)