Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Learn to create and manage different services email accounts that exist, from Yahoo Mail, GMail, Outlook or even a temporary mail to avoid spam or to use in certain situations easily and simply.
E-mail will guide you step by step so you can learn the different types of email accounts that exist and can create as many accounts need them.
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. Our email client allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All that’s required is your email login and password and you’re ready.
Our email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.
— Real-time push notifications for your mailbox which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
— Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
— Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
— Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
— Create a unique email signature
— Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
— Clear layout and design
— ActiveSync protocol supported
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new email address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
— Add, delete, label and manage folders
— Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
What our users really say:
— Really convenient! I could sign in to Windows Live Hotmail, Google mail, Yahoo and AOL mail within one email application for Android.
— Best e-mail client which also works well as an email attachment opener.
— Loving it! Simultaneous access to my hotm account and googlemail!
— I am able to separate and stay up-to-date with my personal and work Outlook Hotmail mailbox, awesome :)
— No fuss, no hassle, great free android email app and an attachment reader to view photos.
— I don’t use two separate apps (my yahoo mail and gmail apps), both email accounts in one mailbox app now.
myMail supports all popular email services:
— Google mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education)
— Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, Outlook, Office 365 and Live)
— Yahoo mail (previously, ymail)
— Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com)
— My Mail (my.com)
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for almost all host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, feel free to send us details to firstname.lastname@example.org including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Sign up for a free email account @MY.COM and access exclusive features.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Type provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Google Apps, Apple mail, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, Rambler ...
● Support for IMAP, Exchange & POP3 mailbox
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Real push email for the widest range of mail services
● Material Design and Lollipop
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS - Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME - with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE - Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR - Smart email on your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matter to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC - Customized for offline use
● PRIORITY EMAILS - Send with high priority
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS - Access your emails inbox at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● QUICK FILTERS - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER'S IMAGE - Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS - Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT - On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1x1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING - Makes it all simple
SECURITY ABOVE ALL
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION - Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Type uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN - You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PEOPLE LOVE TypeApp (formerly BLUE MAIL)
● "Blue Mail is a simple and efficient app that gets things done in your inbox, so give it a whirl" by LifeHacker, April 2014
● "Blue Mail is gorgeously designed" by Drippler, July 2014
● "Superb! Development and support team are the best and most responsive I've ever dealt with" (Warren M)
● "Sweet app. It's small and has a lot of the same features as Gmail & Yahoo mail without all the hassle of having to get Gmail & Yahoo email application" (Sasha M)
● "I've used K9, AquaMail and Maildroid for years, and Blue Mail application is a must have for any Android user" (Larry B)
● "So much better than mymail & solmail!" (Naresh K)
● "I've been looking for a decent email client ever since we started using Exchange at work" (Gina Y)
● "Finally iOS Mail on Android (John M)
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: support@TypeApp.com
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, or provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
- Customize push notifications according to sender and/or folder, so you're only notified about the emails that matter.
- Archive, delete and move messages using easy swipe actions.
- Access other external POP email accounts such as gmail, yahoo
- Save important emails to your phone and access them even when you are "off the grid".
- You no longer need separate apps for your email and calendar. It's right within your email app.
- Easily schedule appointments, view/edit your upcoming events and get reminders.
- Supports multiple calendars.
- Easily search and find emails from specific contacts, even if they are buried under hundred's of other emails
- Filter emails and files according to contacts
- Make calls to your contacts right from the app
- Easily search and find all attachments stored in one convenient list. View them even when you're offline.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Support for Android Wear.
Go Pro for more
CloudMagic is free to download and use. Upgrade to CloudMagic Pro ($4.99/month or $44.99/year) and get:
● Add unlimited email accounts
● Setup email accounts once and login on another device to have everything ready
● Preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Priority support
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Over 100 compatible mobile email providers!
- Hide unwanted email providers! (demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RbFDZTnOQ)
- Our app is lightweight, mobile, tablet and tv compatible!
If you have any requests or feedback, please write to us: email@example.com
The Yahoo Mail app is the fastest, simplest way to search your friends, contacts, photos and attachments. And it’s so much more than mail. You can find sports scores, weather, entertainment and the day’s headlines, all in one app.
Powerful email features
-Switch between all of your Yahoo accounts in one place.
-Never miss a message with customized alerts.
-Search faster than ever across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos.
-Send files, attach photos or take new ones while composing a message.
-Never run out of storage with 1000GB of free space.
Go beyond mail
-Stay on top of the stories you care about with the News section.
-Easily check today's weather, stocks, sports scores, horoscopes and more in the Today section.
-Get real-time updates for your flights, events and package shipments in Yahoo Today.
-Swipe left or right in Message View to navigate between messages.
-Access all your Folders, Drafts, Sent Mail and Contacts from the sidebar.
-Bulk-sort your mail by selecting multiple messages at once.
-Read messages in full-screen with a tablet-optimized experience.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notification. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.Ru app!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google.Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will respond quickly and solve the problem as soon as possible.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Multiple accounts support. Add all of your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, move between work and private email is as simple as between folders within a single mailbox.
- Full synchronization. It does not matter from a computer or mobile you read, flagged, or moved messages. All changes will be saved on the server and synchronized between devices.
- Protected folder. Mail.Ru app enables you to store information and protect it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It will be visible in the application and accessible only after you enter the password.
- Search the entire correspondence. Use our search engine to quickly find any email in the mailbox.
- Push-notifications for new emails. You will be notified about new message almost instantly if your Android device is connected to the network.
- Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notification, select services, folders or create a personal filter to receive only those alerts that are important!
- Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone's memory and are available without a network connection. Read messages and view attachments in transport or, for example, in the countryside.
- Personal spam filter. Bored coupon mailing list? Emails from services that you are not using any more? Tap Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will automatically be sent to the appropriate folder. Read only the important messages for you.
- Avatars. It's easier and more convenient to navigate through applications with photos of recipients.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.0 and higher. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 4.4 and Android 5 Lolipop.
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Quattro, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 (Sirius), Sony Xperia Z3, Lenovo P780, Samsung Galaxy Grand, HTC One S, Google Nexus 5, Sony Xperia C, Samsung Galaxy Core, HTC Desire 600, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Asus T00J, Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S II Plus, LG G2, Asus Google Nexus 7, HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy Core II (Lenovo S820, LG G3 Beat.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
This is the Pro version unlocker key for AquaMail which turns Lite version into Pro.
Please install the base, free application first.
The unlocker is compatible down to Android 2.1+. The current version of AquaMail requires 4.0.3+.
AquaMail is an email application for Android.
Please see the main app or the web site for a detailed description.
The unlocker lets you configure more than two accounts, use identites (aliases), and removes the promo signature at the bottom of each outgoing message.
* Quick access to Bluetooth settings
* Updated design for Android 2.x - 4.x
* Widget sizes and layouts have landscape mode
Bluetooth switch time varies by phone make and model.
Visually matches WiFi Manager - a tool to manage WiFi connections, including a pretty widget. Find it below under "Related" or "Developer info".
Country filter is set to "All countries". If it's not available in your country, please contact Google.
This is a module which adds notifications for messages received in Aqua Mail on your Sony SmartWatch (the new models, MN2 and SW2).
Message sender, subject, and a short preview are shown for each message.
Nothing important? Clear all current notifications on the SmartWatch without touching your phone and quickly get back to whatever you were doing.
Something needs attention? Launch Aqua Mail on the phone by clicking an icon on the SmartWatch.
Requires Aqua Mail to be installed first (see below, under "More by Kostya Vasilyev"). Both free and full versions are supported.
This application will not be shown in your phone applications list. Run Sony SmartWatch Manager application (free here on Play), then select Applications / AquaMail SmartWatch Extra / Settings and configure which accounts to receive notifications for.
I cannot provide support for compatibility issues between the Sony SmartWatch NM2 and your Android phone. In theory, all Bluetooth-capable phones are compatible, but in practice, I've found that some could not connect.
I will provide support for this app's functionality, of course. My email is shown in the app listing below.
Tags: communication, productivity, mail, email.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch