Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Don't worry about you hotmail account being changed, this app solves your problem!
Mail Reader for MSN Outlook™ is the best and fastest way to navigate to you emails into the new Outlook™ interface, with a light and simple interface.
Fast and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is a useful unofficial application for your favorite email account, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
Mail Reader for MSN Outlook™ is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Hotmail ™, Outlook ™ or Microsoft ™.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
- Customize push notifications according to sender and/or folder, so you're only notified about the emails that matter.
- Archive, delete and move messages using easy swipe actions.
- Access other external POP email accounts such as gmail, yahoo
- Save important emails to your phone and access them even when you are "off the grid".
- You no longer need separate apps for your email and calendar. It's right within your email app.
- Easily schedule appointments, view/edit your upcoming events and get reminders.
- Supports multiple calendars.
- Easily search and find emails from specific contacts, even if they are buried under hundred's of other emails
- Filter emails and files according to contacts
- Make calls to your contacts right from the app
- Easily search and find all attachments stored in one convenient list. View them even when you're offline.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not worry about your MSN being changed, this app solves your problem!
This is the best and quickest way to use emails on the new Outlook™, with a clear and simple interface.
Quick and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is useful for your favorite account email, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
E-mail reader for MSN™ Hotmail™ is not sponsored, affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft Outlook™.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Cloud Mail.Ru for Android - a free service for saving photos, videos, music, presentations, documents and other files. Install Cloud Mail.Ru and get free 25 GB on your virtual disk!
With Cloud Mail.Ru all your files will always be at hand. Upload your files to your cloud drive and they will automatically be available on all your devices.
* Upload photos from your mobile phone. Adjust the automatic "save to disk" in your cloud Camera Uploads. In order to save bandwidth, it is recommended to perform downloads while connected to a Wi-Fi.
* Share files and folders with friends and colleagues in just one click.
* Save bandwidth - you can send a link to a image, video or document by SMS, e-mail, instant messenger or through a social network.
* Cloud Mail.Ru for Android allows you to watch videos and listen to music. View MS Office documents: Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, as well as files in other formats (on some models requires additional program installation).
* Manage your files from anywhere - rename, delete, move them between folders.
* Create shared folders with other users, add any files together. Use shared folders with friends to collect photos from party or travelling. Work with documents in groups, using shared folder with colleagues. Collect and share family memories - all family members can add photos and videos in a shared album.
* Keep your important files in a safe storage location! No matter what happens to your drive on your PC or phone, all your files stored in the Cloud will stay intact.
* The Cloud Mail.Ru app is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone smartphones.
* You do not need any wires, flash drives and memory cards. All you need is the free app Cloud Mail.Ru and internet connection.
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.0 and later.
Já está disponível para download o novo app BOL Mail. Com ele, os usuários do BOL podem acessar seus e-mails com mais comodidade e segurança.
Além de dar acesso ao e-mail do BOL, o app permite ainda adicionar contas UOL e UOL Host, e contas externas de outros provedores, como Yahoo, iG, Gmail, Globomail, Terra, Sapo e AOL, que aceitem a configuração IMAP. Tudo com segurança e praticidade.
Com uma interface muito prática e simples, você pode escolher navegar por todas as caixas postais, de forma unificada, ou por conta de e-mail, individualmente. A organização das contas é feita por nomes e cores que você mesmo escolhe.
O alerta de que há novos e-mails fica registrado no ícone do aplicativo ou em uma notificação na tela do aparelho. A caixa postal é sincronizada automaticamente no aplicativo, que permite enviar e receber anexos de até 25 MB por mensagem.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
Read your mail list
Notifications for new mailbox items
Switch folders, move items to folders
Read emails, and delete, read later, properties, etc.
Read attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer
Download and view attachments using apps on your device
Address book searching
Accept or decline appointments, tasks and notes
We highly recommend checking out our free GW Lite app to test whether or not your server works with our apps before purchasing this app.
GW Mail for Android has been tested to work with GroupWise 2014, 2012, 8, 7 and 6.5
We have released our GW Calendar as a separate app. It gives you good access to your GroupWise Calendar with a calendar specific interface.
To send a support request email, please do so from the app. Open the app. From the main page, tap on the Support button in the upper right corner. If you are running an older version of Android, this may be accessed from the menu button. If you are having trouble doing that, you can send an email directly to email@example.com Please include information about your device and the version of GroupWise that you are using.
Please note: Exchange accounts are NOT supported yet.
••••• Highlights •••••
★ Beautiful yet simple design for a great user experience
★ Automatic setup for many popular email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
★ Supports more email services via IMAP, POP3 and/or SMTP
★ Split-screen views on tablet sized screens
★ Advanced Email Widget
★ Rich-text editor to format text including the signature: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, superscript, subscript, text size, text color, background color, numbering, bullet points, indentation, left/center/right alignment, links, images, undo/redo.
★ Message threading
★ Remote search for IMAP accounts
★ Android Wear notifications (stacked notifications with preview and action buttons for individual mails)
★ Swipe messages to delete, archive or mark as spam
★ Swipe mails to navigate to the next/previous mail
★ Text-to-speech notifications based on user activity (driving, cycling, walking...)
★ Localized in more than 20 different languages
★ Encryption and signatures (PGP in conjunction with APG or OpenKeychain)
★ Highly configurable and customizable
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Keyboard, trackball and touch screen
✔ Dashclock Widget
✔ Android Wear
✔ Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Smart Launcher
✔ Light Flow
✔ Enhanced SMS & Caller ID
✔ Missed It!
✔ Unread counts on recent Samsung, LG and Sony devices
✔ Android 2.3, 3.x, 4.0 - 4.4
••••• Permissions •••••
K-@ Mail uses the following permissions:
★ Network communication - full network access: retrieve, send, delete, update emails
★ Network communication - view network connections: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the availability and the type of the network connection
★ Network communication - Google Play license check: used to check the license of the Pro version
★ Sync Settings - read sync settings: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the background synchronization settings of the device
★ Your applications information - run at startup: scheduled polling and push email is started after the device has booted
★ Your social information - read your contacts: use contacts as recipients for emails
★ Your social information - modify your contacts: create contacts from recipient and sender fields
★ Your social information - activity recognition: used to notify incoming emails using text-to-speech based on the user's activity (walking, driving, running etc.).
★ Your accounts - find accounts on the device: used to populate the account setup screen with the default email account (only first account)
★ Affects Battery - control vibration: emails can be notified by vibration
★ Affects Battery - prevent device from sleeping: the device needs to be awake when emails are polled on a scheduled basis or pushed by the server
★ Storage - modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: store the account database on sdcard, load and save attachments from and to sdcard
★ System tools - test access to protected storage: this permission is automatically requested if the storage permission above is required
1. Shifting the 'View Type'
You can view the mails collected in chronological order using various view types including 'Interactive View' or 'View by Person'.
Tap the icon on the right side of the list and change to the most comfortable view type of your choice.
2. Find Faster with 'Quick Filter
If you want to view only desired mails, use 'Quick Filter.'
With a single touch, you can quickly view only unread mails/ important mail/mail with attachment/VIP mail.
3. View by 'Sender'
The mail list will be organized based on the 'Sender' if you tap the person icon in the view shifting menu.
Quickly check mails from important people and bind unimportant mails to handle at once.
You can simply swipe right to handle the mail as read/unread. Just swipe left to discard to trash.
5. Add to VIP
Add important person to you as VIP.
If you change to 'View by Person,' mails from VIP will appear at the top of the list and you can also filter to view only the VIP mails.
6. Preview Attachment
When checking received mails with attachment or double-checking if file has been properly added before sending, manage your attachments at once with 'Attachment List' unfolding in front of you all at once.
7. View/Manage Contacts
You can directly check the position, team and contact information in a profile page by tapping the sender's name. Reach the sender faster via phone or SMS during urgency.
8.Receipt Confirmation and Transmission Cancellation
You can directly check whether the mail I had sent has successfully arrived or if the receiver has read my mail. If the receiver uses the mail account of the same domain, already sent mail can be cancelled.
9. Sync Works drive file
You can send large file using Works Drive or directly save the attachment in the received mail in Works Drive.
Are you worried about other people peeping into your mail? Use the password lock.
You can safeguard your mails even when your phone is lost.
If issues or errors occur while using the app, please contact NAVER Customer Service Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5933).
● Use your mail account as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook, AOL Mail etc.
● Real-time push notification.
- Full IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange support
Support for popular email service as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, MobileMe, iCloud, 163/126, QQ, Sina, Sohu and other IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange server.
- Smart Server Configuration
Automatically configure service setting, one-click to login.
- Multiple accounts
Switch multiple accounts quickly and easily.
Real-time push notification.
- Pattern lock
Pattern lock is available to protect your mailbox privacy.
Full CardDAV support, sync contacts between iPhone, Android, Tablet, Mac and PC.
One-click to compress image attachments.
Support for JPG, PDF, DOC, XLS, RAR, ZIP files.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note for Android 4.1.x and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
This bug affects users of Android 4.1, 4.4 and all Samsung users.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
This app does not contain a calendar user interface, it syncs to your device's stock calendar app. To do so it will create new calendars (one for each calendar in your Yahoo! account)
Yahoo Groups calendars are currently not supported!
If you find a bug, please send us an email. Without detailed error description we often can't do anything especially when we can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
Please watch out for the calendar selection field when you create a new appointment. It may default to your Google calendar instead of your Yahoo! Calendar (and the app won't sync events in the Google calendar)
* supports multiple accounts
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* imports calendar names and colors
* syncs multiple alarms (Yahoo->Phone, Yahoo does not show alarms created by this app yet)
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* customizable sync range
* supports Yahoo! tasks
Yahoo!, Yahoo! Calendar and the Yahoo! logo are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. The author of this app is not related to Yahoo! Inc. in any way.
OLIVEMAIL Mail is based on Open source projects which named K9-Mai an open-source e-mail client with search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, mail on SD & more!
* Email pushed automatically to your phone
* Search all your messages
* Rich text edit
* Insert picture in text
* Access synched messages when off line
* View messages by conversation
* Multiple Gmail accounts
* Stars, labels, and many other features
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
Version 1.5.5 - in staged (gradual) rollout, to be available on all devices soon.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync (since version 1.5.5).
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Quick access to Bluetooth settings
* Updated design for Android 2.x - 4.x
* Widget sizes and layouts have landscape mode
Bluetooth switch time varies by phone make and model.
Visually matches WiFi Manager - a tool to manage WiFi connections, including a pretty widget. Find it below under "Related" or "Developer info".
Country filter is set to "All countries". If it's not available in your country, please contact Google.
This is a module which adds notifications for messages received in Aqua Mail on your Sony SmartWatch (the new models, MN2 and SW2).
Message sender, subject, and a short preview are shown for each message.
Nothing important? Clear all current notifications on the SmartWatch without touching your phone and quickly get back to whatever you were doing.
Something needs attention? Launch Aqua Mail on the phone by clicking an icon on the SmartWatch.
Requires Aqua Mail to be installed first (see below, under "More by Kostya Vasilyev"). Both free and full versions are supported.
This application will not be shown in your phone applications list. Run Sony SmartWatch Manager application (free here on Play), then select Applications / AquaMail SmartWatch Extra / Settings and configure which accounts to receive notifications for.
I cannot provide support for compatibility issues between the Sony SmartWatch NM2 and your Android phone. In theory, all Bluetooth-capable phones are compatible, but in practice, I've found that some could not connect.
I will provide support for this app's functionality, of course. My email is shown in the app listing below.
Tags: communication, productivity, mail, email.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch