On March 17, 2015, "Share Apps" officially changed its name to "ShareCloud".
With new name, it could do more than sharing apps now, the new version supports to share other files（Music,Video,Image,Document... ）. Our Apps will add "cloud" feature in near future. Thank you for support and advise!
ShareCloud share apps, musics, videos, images, files with your friends by 1-Click .
ShareCloud will share those files by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
ShareCloud show all of your files with a list, you can share anything to your friends!
This is a great way if you are looking for sharing apps ,a great video, sound music,Get this .
When you discover a best apps,music,image,video,document..., You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,ShareCloud will solve this problems. Just find the file and share it by 1-Click.
What' more,you can share multiple files at one time.
[✔] Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic.
[✔] NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
[✔] The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
[✔] More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Support Share: app, music, video, image, document...
* Instant search
Please email(firstname.lastname@example.org) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
* Requires the ASTRO File Manager version 2.4.1 or higher.
It is a thing of just switching the On / Off the Bluetooth tethering.
*It is a thing of just switching the On / Off the Bluetooth tethering.
In order to end automatically, after switching is characterized by memory consumption is less.
Please use it in place on the home screen or the like.
If Off, Bluetooth will also tethering to On to win, and to On.
emobile GL07S ( Japan )
Bluetooth, Tethering, PAN, tethering
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 4 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
Don't feel like reading boring introductions?
Ok. MCW is a widget. Just find the list of widgets in your device and drop/select Month Calendar Widget (3x2 or 4x3) from that list. After that you will see the settings screen, select your options and tap Done.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
This is a set of four widgets: Contact, Contact Group, Applications Launcher and Bookmarks Launcher.
Contact widget shows photo of the contact and provides instant access to various contact’s actions: phone call, SMS, chat, email, sending messages through different instant messengers, opening post address on map, opening URLs in browser and so on. Contact widget allows your pre-select application for specified action (call, sending message or email, etc). Start any action in 1-2 tap. One-tap launch and double tap launch are supported.
Application Launcher widget shows selected by you apps at one icon. You can group some frequently used apps to widget and start those apps in 2 taps. Long tap on app opens App info page, that allows to force stop the app quickly.
Group contacts is advanced folder of contacts, that allows to start any action of any contact in 2-3 taps. Skin, color and image customization will help you to highlight contacts and find them on the screen quickly.
All widgets provide possibility to use various types of gestures: swipe, scroll, pinch, zoom. One-finger, two-finger and three-fingers gestures are supported. Don’t waste time to find out the icon of the action on the screen – just open widget and make short gesture to execute favorite app or start call to your friend.
You can save space on your home screen. Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize your apps, contacts and bookmarks in efficient way.
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
Choose your account and have try now！
GO Note Widget is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. You can use task style to add schedules. You can also use note style to quickly write down your thoughts. You can even use doodle style to record your plan by just simply draw a picture. Moreover, you can share your schedule with your friends.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
What are you waiting for? Choose your style and note it now!
- Add schedules
- Alarm notification
- Graffiti painting
- Change skin
- Share notes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Add the widget to your Home Screen.
This App has 2 Widgets Simple and Advanced Widget with more details and more controls.
- Single tap to open Bluetooth System settings.
- More detailed information on the status.
Send your feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
This is the Pro version unlocker key for AquaMail which turns Lite version into Pro.
Please install the base, free application first.
The unlocker is compatible down to Android 2.1+. The current version of AquaMail requires 4.0.3+.
AquaMail is an email application for Android.
Please see the main app or the web site for a detailed description.
The unlocker lets you configure more than two accounts, use identites (aliases), and removes the promo signature at the bottom of each outgoing message.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google's preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a module which adds notifications for messages received in Aqua Mail on your Sony SmartWatch (the new models, MN2 and SW2).
Message sender, subject, and a short preview are shown for each message.
Nothing important? Clear all current notifications on the SmartWatch without touching your phone and quickly get back to whatever you were doing.
Something needs attention? Launch Aqua Mail on the phone by clicking an icon on the SmartWatch.
Requires Aqua Mail to be installed first (see below, under "More by Kostya Vasilyev"). Both free and full versions are supported.
This application will not be shown in your phone applications list. Run Sony SmartWatch Manager application (free here on Play), then select Applications / AquaMail SmartWatch Extra / Settings and configure which accounts to receive notifications for.
I cannot provide support for compatibility issues between the Sony SmartWatch NM2 and your Android phone. In theory, all Bluetooth-capable phones are compatible, but in practice, I've found that some could not connect.
I will provide support for this app's functionality, of course. My email is shown in the app listing below.
Tags: communication, productivity, mail, email.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch