Used to be good, until it went AD supported. Now it seems to be sluggish and wouldnt auto-connect to a known network. Had to use Androids stock manager to reconnect. Wish I hadnt updated. Uninstalling and finding a different app or go back to the stock manager. To devs, go back to the old version before you put ADs in and I'd be happy to come back.
Brilliant until ads added. Bought pro but I find more often I have trouble connecting, swapping between known networks and not connecting to any. This app has been messed with. I paid for pro so you've got yer money but I'm thinking of going elsewhere unless you sort out issues that I and others are seeing.
I loved this app but the recent update which removed the disable and exit function is very very annoying . Also I HATE the new look and the new default signals. Most of the time they are not the ones I want. And your action icons make less sense than before.
Used to work great but recent release keeps causing a WiFi disconnect with no automatic reconnection. Same issue on Galaxy s7 and Galaxy Tab S2. Uninstalling the app resulted in stable connections.
its a very useful app which has allowed me to study using any of open networks, while I am going somewhere or trevelling... I am rrally really thanked...!
Terrible new UX, not to mention the ads. Definitely a huge step back.
- Bug fixes, updated translations.
- Added EAP/802.11x auth methods: SIM, PWD, AKA.
- Turned off full screen ads (in the free version).
- Added support for Android's "backup and restore" feature for per-network descriptions and icons.
- New: a widget to toggle "best network switcher".
- Finally (!) supports distinct networks with same name (SSID).
- The free version now contains ads. There are no ads in the full (premium) version.
Find & Connect to shared WiFi around the world. Free! youtu.be/NyiWXGtg2GI
Turns an Android phone into a W-iFi Analyzer w/18 useful router networking tools