Buggy as ever. No networks showing live even though I am connected to one. Used to be good.
how this apps work.
Been using this app to check for open wifi channels in my busy building for years Idk why I didn't rate sooner. Edit: -1 widget reacts way too slow, when switching wifi on from off. I use it too much to retain 5 star. Fix I will re-rate edit 2: adding ads ruins the program, and I realize I don't need it anymore. Uninstalled. Thanks.
כל פעם ההגדרות חוזרות ונעלמות האם אפשר לעשות כך שישמור או שיהיה אפשר לייצא את ההגדרות Each time the settings are repeated and disappear, you can do so that the settings can be saved or exported
I had this app since marshmallow. I had issues with nougat, but it goes swell with oreo. Good job dev!
Widget never updates to current network anymore so pretty useless for me now.
- Display network hardware vendor names. Can be turned off in settings.
- Backup and restore of per-network descriptions and icons to / from a file. In the menu.
- Added support for Android's "backup and restore" feature for per-network descriptions and icons.
- New: a widget to toggle "best network switcher".
- Finally (!) supports distinct networks with same name (SSID).
- The free version now contains ads. There are no ads in the full (premium) version.
Find & Connect to shared WiFi around the world. Free! youtu.be/NyiWXGtg2GI
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wifi without permission?