Learn how to meditate with the experts at Koru Mindfulness, the ONLY evidence-based curriculum that was specifically developed for teaching mindfulness, meditation, and stress-management to young adults.
This app is built to help you develop a successful mindfulness practice. Those of you using this app while taking a Koru Mindfulness class will enjoy the benefits of syncing your meditation practice with your class.
- You will be prompted each day with reminders on the skills you learned in class that week
- Receive thoughtful tips to help you grow your practice
- An easy to use logbook that automatically prompts after each meditation session
- Receive feedback on your logbook entries from your Koru teacher and chat back and forth
- Track your stats to see how you're doing
- Guided meditations
- Meditation timer with bell options
- Tips to help you grow your practice
- Video tutorials of different meditation skills
WHY KORU MINDFULNESS?
The ability to calm the chatter in our minds is a crucial skill for today's young adults who are often balancing big responsibilities for the first time in their lives: from rigorous academics, finding employment, paying bills, and being out in the world on their own.
Our research has shown us that Koru Mindfulness students are:
* sleep better
* live with greater mindfulness
* live with greater self-compassion
You can sync the app to a class at anytime by going to your profile page and entering the invitation code emailed to you during your registration process.