Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
When you're mobile, your calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for your Android phone that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
Agenda support devices running Android 4.0 and above. It uses the calendar settings from your device, so all calendars in the Android calendar will be available in Agenda.
+ At a glance layout
+ Fast event creation
+ Views for the year, month, week, day, and event
+ Amazing widget that includes event creation
+ “Jump To Day” picker to fly to a date of choice
+ Swipes & gestures to quickly change views
+ Tappable email addresses, URLs, addresses, etc.
+ Syncs using your device's calendar settings
"Android for Android gives you a clean, minimalist view of all of your appointments and calendars."
"For form and function, Agenda's among the best we've seen."
— Android Central
"Agenda Calendar for Android is the most to-the-point calendar app we’ve ever seen."
— Redmond Pie
"Who says android apps are ugly? A prime case of superb usability coupled with stylish design."
— Brian Russell
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit the Agenda site at http://savvyapps.com/agenda/android, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Home widget configuration
- Enhanced custom views
- Agenda view context menu
- Facebook integration
and much more...
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
This calendar widget makes most important actions available in just 1 click - right from the widget. I implemented "most-wanted" user suggestions with emphasis on easy to use. Calendar agenda widget functions:
* shows your calendar's agenda right on your home screen
* allows you to set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* allows you to select which calendars to display
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* options to select more than 1 calendar
* automatically hiding expired events during day
* widget transparency options
* options to hide toolbar at the bottom
* and much more coming soon...
Thanks for buying! :)
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
1. scroll up and down the calendar to switch the month with the real 3D paging effect
2. click on a date to refresh the preview of the missing calls, the unread sms, the events and the pictures of that day
3. double-click on a date to check the events of that day and to add new event
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 2.0+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1，read your contacts
Usage: to show contact name of missing calls and unread sms
2，read your text messages
Usage: to show unread sms record
3，read call log
Usage: to show missing call record
4，read calendar events
Usage: to show events
Usage: to show pictures
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* color-coded year view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
This is the free version of Business Calendar, it is containing (unintrusive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
* drag&drop mode in the multi-day view to move and copy events
* option to link a contact to an event
* tasks organizer for Google Tasks and Toodledo (with free add-on)
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* own Business Calendar reminders
* 11 different widget design themes
* additional dark theme for the complete application
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
The app depends on the reminders of the stock calendar application please make sure you have not disabled them if you want to get alarm messages for your events (the paid version also includes own Business Calendar reminders)!
More from developer
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
Note: to fill exactly your Home screen, you can use the '4x4 free size' widget and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, task widget, widgets, honeycomb, ICS +++
Provider: Weather Underground and Noaa
Features: international, multiple providers, multiple widgets possible, geolocation, animated skins, calendar.
Working with Ice cream sandwish and Jelly Bean (Android 4.x).
Free = no skins, no geolocation refresh, no calendar.
For problems, contact me!
- Emails (POP3+IMAP+Exchange) - need K9FP or AquaMail
- manage multiple widgets with different configurations
- scrollable widget with Android 3.x/4.x and most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- 2 different widget layouts (normal with 1 full message body / list with multiple message) with multiple sizes
- many skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
If you have any problem, please, email me (market comments are useless). Thanks.
It can read messages from Gmail (even 2.3.5, if you are rooted) with 3 different solutions explained here : http://bit.ly/ph4T0a
To get AquaMail betas :
+++ email widget, gmail widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, sms widget, calls widget, blackberry, honeycomb, xoom, galaxy tab, aquamail +++
Enable calendar layout and more
To unlock your widgets, just reconfigure your widget. "Free version" will disappear in forecast details panel.
WARNING : YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE FREE APPLICATION INSTALLED. This is just a 'key'.
Contact me for any problem or request
Skinnable (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget.
*** NEED STOCK ANDROID, HTC SENSE, OR SAMSUNG MUSIC PLAYER ***
*** NO SONY Music Player such as X10 or Arc ***
Can't show Google Music player 3.0 online album art.
A problem ? PLEASE, mail me for support !
+++ music widget, widgets +++
Note : since Google service ends (July 1rst), Pure news widget will sync with Feedly service.
This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don't use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won't work.
- Use phone credentials to login to Google Reader. No password (for Android > 2.0).
- Connected to Google reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support Google Reader mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / KitKAt ...)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
+++ scrollable widget, news widget, RSS widget, widgets, xoom, honeycomb +++
Once installed, you enabled '[Contacts] Birthdays' calendar in the widget configuration panel to display your contacts birthdays.