Pure news widget is a scrollable widget for news reading (Rss/Atom) compatible with Feedly and your own RSS list (OPML) .
- Connected to Feedly reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 8.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx