Join your video visit right from our app and manage your and your family’s care in one convenient place – no matter where you are. It’s simple and convenient to get personalized health reminders and information from your doctor.
The My Doctor Online app is for Kaiser Permanente Northern California members.
• See your doctor face-to-face with a video visit, have an E-visit for quick online care for common health concerns, email your doctor, or call for advice 24/7.
• Get personalized reminders and information from your doctor to help you and your family get care and stay healthy.
• Schedule and manage primary and specialty care appointments for you and your family.
• Refill prescriptions.
• View test results and information from your medical record.
• Learn about all of your care options.
• Find doctors and office locations.
To get started, download and launch the app. Sign-in with your kp.org user ID and password. A Northern California member without a kp.org user ID and password can register from the app – just tap “Sign-In Help.” Once you sign-in, enable app notifications to get personalized reminders for appointments, procedures, and more.