This application is not visible in the application overview of Android.
This main application 'Movie Collection' helps you to collect and manage all your movies. You can add movies to the local database and load detailed informations and posters from themoviedb.org.
The following features are available in the main application:
• detailed informations to motion pictures like movie description, actors, cover, runtime, director ...
• detailed informations to TV shows with season and episode support (You must create a new list of type "TV shows" in list manager to be able to add TV shows.)
• watch trailers in the YouTube app.
• adding of movies/tv shows and search by title / keyword
• search a movie by scanning the barcode (fast in app barcode scanner. No other application necessary).
• add your own/private movies with self written descriptions or own covers.
• mark movies/tv show seasons as borrowed.
• Full-fledged list management (create your own lists and so many you want (e.g. separate lists for movies, TV shows, music, a wish list and so on.)
• move/copy movies between lists.
• list view and a tile view.
• customizable cover size in list view and in tile view.
• great look and feel.
• Light and Dark theme.
• different order and filter options.
• mark movies as seen with a time stamp.
• search in a list.
• Full-fledged Backup-Manager to save and to restore the database (Export/Import in different formats: binary/XML)
• save backups on external storage/SD-card. Upload backups into the cloud (Dropbox/Box/Google-Drive) or share it with your friends via email etc.
• show covers/backdrops in full screen.
• jump directly to the IMDB application or the web site.
• no registration necessary.
• fully compatible to Android 3.0 "Honeycomb"
Start watching now by visiting the www.ParamountMovies.com to create an account or select a movie. Or, visit Paramount Movies to redeem your UltraVioletTM copy included with specially marked Blu-ray and DVDs. If you already have a Paramount Movies account simply Log In to stream or download the movie to this device.
- Streaming movies when you have a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection
- Downloading movies with a Wi-Fi Connection
- Queue multiple downloads
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports a limited number of formats and it does not support Flash. The supported video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
With Movielicious you can quickly add, find, view, and edit movie information in your movie collection. New movies can be added by searching a variety of data sources using free text search or by scanning barcodes of DVD or Blu-ray cases. You can organize movies into the collection you own and into a wish list.
• Honeycomb tablet support
• IMDb integration
• Wish list
• Share movie collection or wish list via email, etc
• Add movies via barcode scanning
• Add movies via online search in several data sources
• Add movies via manual entry
• Shelf view and list view of movie library
• Search your movie collection by movie title, year, or actor
• Filter you movie collection by genre, director, format, lent out, or watched status
• Share your favorite movies via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
• Rate movies
• Keep track of when a movie was last watched
• Keep track of who a movie was lent out to
• Handles all modern formats (DVD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD) as well as older formats (VHS, 35mm, 16mm), plus the ability to add custom formats
• If you have the IMDb Android app installed, tapping a movie title, actor, or director in the movie details screen attempts to open the item in the IMDb app.
• Backup and restore your movie library
• Import movie library from the iOS version of Movielicious
• Import movie library from: Extreme Movie Manager, Ant Movie Catalog, MBase2, Personal Video Database, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, CatVids, Collectorz Movie Collector, Filmotech, MyMovielicious 3, EAX Movie Collection, Kava Movielicious, MeD's Movie Manager, M-DVD, Generic TXT file with movie titles, Generic CSV file with movie information.
Note that importing a movie library from another application is non-trivial and requires several manual steps. If you are not a technical user you may want to think twice before attempting it. Visit our website for a walkthrough and FAQ on importing:
If you have any feedback or support questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our contact form or support forum:
- Improved performance of shelf view
- Added more information to list view
- Moved plot to bottom of movie detail screen
- Added possibility to share collection or wish list via email, etc.
- Added wish list (tap title bar to toggle between wish list and movie collection)
- Removed import by selecting file since it was confusing a lot of people. Just place your movies.zip file at the top of the SD card and Movielicious will find it automatically when you choose to import.
- Minor bug fixes
- Redesigned movie details screen (see screenshots), including landscape orientation
- Improved support for Honeycomb tablets (see screenshots)
- Added personal ratings
- Renamed application
- Added filters for genre, director, format, lent out, and watched status
- Fixed search by year
- Renamed "media" to "format"
- Added Export feature for backing up movies. Available in Menu.
- Added Delete Movie Library feature for deleting movie database and cover art files. Available in Settings menu.
- Improved performance of import by 25% or more. Larger archives should see larger performance increases.
- Improved error handling of import feature. If something goes wrong the exception name and message is displayed. Please send this information to the developer to help you troubleshoot.
Store your inventory for quick reference. Scan the barcodes to find information on your media. Scan to see if you already own it. Don't have a barcode or is it barely readable, try our NEW Title Search or enter your media manually.
Scans Movies, Games, and Audio formats including Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category), Audio (Vinyl, Cassette), Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy) and more coming. Media format you want added, send an email request. Can't seem to find your media tell us and we'll add it. Don't require all of these formats, you can turn off categories in the preferences.
· Search Media by Title, Barcode or using Manual entry
· Online Viewing from any browser
· Minimal NL support
· Batch scanning
· Media Lending
· Media Wishlist
· Backup and Restore
· Backup to an FTP or SFTP server
· Account Record Synchronization
· NFC Support
· Personal Notes
· Multiple copies? Enter a qty (turn on via preferences)
· Use custom images (long press image in edit mode)
· Storage location field, search and/or sort on the field (via preferences)
· Cover art resizing
· Report Issue(s) on Records via View/Edit screens
· Ability to Show/Hide Categories and add custom colors for background and text
· Change which fields to search on
· Customize sorting results
· Group media types
· Change colors of the application to your liking
· Change Data Source Ordering*
*(Data Source Ordering)Locale Priorities
Prefer searching for media from other regions first?
Use the Drag and Drop interface in the Preferences to set your search order US, UK, CA, DE, FR, JP, and NL.
· No AU Barcode Support
· Very little NZ Barcode Support
· Currently only English and Spanish translations are available, if you would like to help with other translations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Like it?Please leave your rating and comment
· Having issues or to request a new feature? Please send email requests or problems so we can fix it.
· Find us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mediatechllc
FAQs available here
Issues with ZXing 4.0?
Revert to this version, also those prior to Android 2.1
If we don't know there's an issue we can't fix it, have requests or issues send them via Menu, More, ContactUs.
Thank you very much.
Formats Currently Available:
Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category) , Audio (Vinyl, Cassette) , Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy)
There is everything from: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Crime, War, Western, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, History, Sci-fi, Thriller, all the way to Musicals.
Works best on a wifi connection but can also play over 3G. No flash needed, plays from your native movie player.
*All movies are listed in the public domain, with expired copyrights and are part of Internet archive.*
Find the best streamable movies on Netflix.
We’ve all been there – aimlessly scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something new to watch. “Wioflix?” can help you sort through all the clutter and find your next flick.
“Wioflix?” tracks the best movies and TV Shows that are streamable on Netflix, using ratings from Imdb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. You can narrow your options down further by selecting your preferred genre, or looking at ratings from critics and/or users.
You can also add movies to your queue for later access.
You can use this program.
This programe use SMI, SRT, SBV, ASS/SSA caption file, and help you to practice listening foreign language.
It support all kind of language.
It is a free version,
so, It display AD.
Soul Movie Dictation(Payed version) is not display AD.
You can now watch movies in high quality from your mobile.
We have listed the movies in categories to make your browsing experience easier!
All movie genres are included: action, adventure, comedy, horror and much more!
- Search a specific movie by keyword
- Support to many languages: English, French, German, Arabic...
- Add filters to modify the search criteria in settings menu ( subtitles , quality , language ... )
- Add a movie to your favorite to watch it later
- View your search history
IMPORTANT: All movies are hosted on YouTube's servers. The Watch Movies app does not host or upload any movie. If you have a complaint about any video, please contact YouTube.
If you like this app, please don't forget to rate it in play store.
►►► THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE WITHOUT ADDS BUT LIMITED TO LOCAL CONTENT ◄◄◄
►►► IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR NETWORK DRIVES OR SUPPORT FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS PLEASE CHECK THE PAID VERSION OF THIS APP ◄◄◄
• Browse your local folders and setup your videos locations (PAID VERSION add network support)
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• PAID VERSION have widgets
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.