Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to email@example.com.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
It's as easy as creating a new event and select the participants. The data is sent to the server in order to send it to the participants you have selected. The other participants will receive the event, allowing them to interact all in the same event. Each participant can introduce their expenditures, which are also sent to the cloud in order to share it with the rest of the participants.
At any time you can check how much money each participant owes. In addition you can also see all expenditures and even send them via email in excel format.
Cost Share gives you full flexibility at the time of introducing new expenditures, selecting who has paid and who has to pay. You can also add new participants after the event is already created, and assign a phone number to those participants that you have just informed the name.
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“#1 app college students should download right now” – Buzzfeed
“Just Venmo me.” – Business Insider
• Pay your friends for dinner, drinks, rent, and more.
• Easily collect money from people who owe you.
• Checkout with one touch in many of your favorite apps.
Venmo uses bank-grade security systems and data encryption to protect your financial information.
Venmo is a part of eBay and PayPal.
★ Split bills ★
• You can split bills evenly amongst your friends.
• You can split bills unevenly for those times when Bob orders two entrées.
★ Get paid ★
• You can send a Venmo charge because you probably paid with one credit card and Bob owes you $46 and has no cash.
• You can send an email IOU message because Bob always forgets.
Seriously, you'll love splitr and Bob won't.
SAFE: protected by 128-bit encryption and a passcode
FAST: payments are deposited to your bank account directly
EASY: just link your Visa or MasterCard debit card to send or receive cash
Anyway. How are you doing?
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It manages cash, checking account, saving account, credit card and debit card.
And it manages monthly budget and the details.
• Manages income and expenses
• Manages saving accounts and checking accounts
• Manages credit cards
• Shows chart of income, expenses, savings and balance
• Manages monthly budget and result
• Manages multiple accounts
• Manages repeating data
• Use calendar
• Set passcode
* If any question, please contact to email@example.com
* it supports English, Japanese, Korean
1) Type the bill amount,
2) decide how large tip to give,
3) and set the number of people to split between.
Round the amount to pay or the tip amount if you like.
Tipping before tax is also possible.
All the calculations are immediately visible on the screen.
To sum up, with this intuitive application you can:
- split the bill between any number of people
- calculate the tip on the bill after or before tax (configurable in Settings)
- type the bill amount in a handy calculator
- see the changes in calculations right away
bill, check, tip, split, split the bill, tip calculator, tip calc, bill splitter, check splitter
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participant names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report with the breakdown on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the Tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, a participant can correct the data you have added before starting a transaction or paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
FEATURED ON FORBES:
"With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data."
FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER:
“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you”.
Tricount makes sorting out and divvying your group expenses and the accounting easy when you organize activities (for example: ski, citytrip, holidays with classroom, flatmates etc.) For any reason, for shared accounts, short reckonings or split of a transaction, it is the best solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a easier and effective solution exists to breakdown the costs, sharing an expense reports, list tickets and encode a spending. It’s Tricount. It does the accounting and balance the cost for your ski holiday.
It let you breakdown the budget of a group or classroom and to do accounting. It helps to track expenses during holidays. It can be used by couples, between colleagues, roommates, flatmates or in the classroom. It is a simple tool to calculate what each participant must pay to balance spending, balance things, breakdown it and calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. It replaces the pot on vacation or excel sheet of the budget.
Tricount calculates the budget for each participant: it says the cost of your holidays and or the budget of any activity of your classroom. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count" or "tricompte" in French. Short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" for an activity. It offers the spendings in a transparent way to let you know what will be your transaction. This tool will make the life more easy during a trip with your classroom. You know the debt of everyone: I owe you, you owe me (IOU).
You can manage an account, track reckonings, do accounting, check spendings, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid. There are many situations where it is useful as: any activities with roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's a free solution, useful in a restaurant, when travelling, in sorties, lunches, for non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions. For activities requiring a budget and a transaction, it’s the solution.
Among friends, between friends or in a group, it serves you every day. It is also useful for collocation with colleagues on ski holidays. It replaces the common pot or box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). It’s very useful for weekends and when traveling. Use it to split transactions in the classroom instead of titcoins or bitcoins.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Découvrez l’application pour faire ses comptes simplement. Vos comptes bancaires sont centralisés et il ne vous reste plus qu’à consulter vos statistiques personnalisées ! C’est l’outil idéal pour suivre ses finances personnelles mais aussi pour gérer un budget familial.
Gérer Mes Comptes, anciennement Iswigo, a été élu dans les 50 sites incontournables pour le bureau par le Journal du Net et classé numéro 1 dans les services de gestion des finances par France 5 !
- Faire ses comptes est rarement passionnant, l’application Gérer Mes Comptes vous rend cette tâche simple et ludique !
- Vos comptes se mettent à jour quotidiennement de manière automatique.
- Laissez l’application travailler pour vous ! Sans effort, vos données sont triées automatiquement par catégories.
- Faites des économies en suivant vos budgets au quotidien.
- Gagnez en sérénité : paramétrez des alertes avant que votre compte bancaire n’arrive dans le rouge et soyez averti des mouvements inhabituels de votre argent.
- Depuis 2007 et déjà des centaines de milliers d'utilisateurs. Disponible sur Web, mobile & tablette !
- L’application est gratuite !
Les banques disponibles :
La Banque Postale
Prochainement disponible :
Crédit du Nord
Retrouvez les conditions d’utilisation et tous les renseignements sur www.gerermescomptes.com !
Ils parlent de nous :
Passage au JT de TF1 : « Il permet aux familles de gérer leurs finances et ainsi d’augmenter leur pouvoir d’achat en apprenant à réaliser des économies. »
Passage sur M6 dans l’émission 100% Mag : « Un outil gratuit qui permet de comparer ses dépenses »
Et bien d’autres : BFM / Ouest France / Chérie FM / Journal des Entreprises / ...
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!