Hatched without a plan Interface does not allow basic scenarios such as deleting transactions of which the label has been removed. Despite the severe shortcomings of the interface, the app has promise because it does not go after your bank account information. I'll continue to use for a while, can learn to avoid the interface pitfalls. This idea has the right start and heart.
Great app! Easy to use, does what I need. I've stuck with it longer than other budgeting methods I've tried so far (not apps, I mean paper methods. I've not tried any other app for budgeting).
Carry over Same complaint here -- does not carry over balance. 5 stars when fixed. DROID Bionic.
My most used app. Does What I need. No need to carry bank register or a pocket full of receipts
Use it daily. Will not carry over balance on moto droid. Five stars if fixed.
Needs help Doesn't show balance carry over
* [Feature] A month can now start at any date (Date after the 28th can cause display bug on month with less day)
* [Feature] A monthly operation can now start at any date
* [Feature] There's now a +/- button on operation edit for amount
* [Feature] Added a white theme. It's now the first launch theme.
* [Bug] Month name is not centered on the screen anymore
* [Bug] Password dialog texts are now centered
* [Bug] Labels are correctly refreshed when switching between accounts