Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“#1 app college students should download right now” – Buzzfeed
“Just Venmo me.” – Business Insider
• Pay your friends for dinner, drinks, rent, and more.
• Easily collect money from people who owe you.
• Checkout with one touch in many of your favorite apps.
Venmo uses bank-grade security systems and data encryption to protect your financial information.
Venmo is a part of eBay and PayPal.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
★ Split bills ★
• You can split bills evenly amongst your friends.
• You can split bills unevenly for those times when Bob orders two entrées.
★ Get paid ★
• You can send a Venmo charge because you probably paid with one credit card and Bob owes you $46 and has no cash.
• You can send an email IOU message because Bob always forgets.
Seriously, you'll love splitr and Bob won't.
SAFE: protected by 128-bit encryption and a passcode
FAST: payments are deposited to your bank account directly
EASY: just link your Visa or MasterCard debit card to send or receive cash
Anyway. How are you doing?
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Since it is about YOUR money, you don’t have to rely on the algorithms behind Repayr. Everything is documented in a chronicle so you can recalculate everything on your own (if you like to).
To help you manage your IOUs more easily, Repayr offers a stylish and easy to use interface you will enjoy, even if you are not a hobby accountant.
To give you all the flexibility you want, you can open up to twelve projects and even sent them to the Android devices of your friends (Functionality of Repayr Pro).
Repayr is about:
• 100% transparency
(full documentation of all transactions to make sure everything is handled correctly)
• 100% your data
(no registration, no access to your contacts, no social networks, no cloud servers etc.)
• 100% simplicity
(easy to use interface, accurate calculations, no bullsh*t)
Here is how Repayr helps you managing your travel costs:
Peter, Sarah, and Michael are on a weekend trip to the Netherlands. Peter has rented a car (180$), while Michael pays the gas (60$). Sarah organizes the tickets for a boat trip (45$) and buys some souvenirs for Michael and herself (20$). On the first evening, they decide to have dinner and go to the club afterwards […].
At the moment, Peter owes Michael 20$ for the gas and Sarah 15$ for the boat trip, while Sarah owes 60$ to Peter for the car and 20$ to Michael for the gas. Michael on the other hand owes Peter 60$ for the car and Sarah 15$ for the trip plus 10$ for the souvenir. As you see, things get complicated pretty fast.
Repayr does not only remember who owes how much money to whom. It also reduces the amount of transactions to a minimum. In our example this would mean: Peter gets 40$ from Sarah and 45$ from Michael. That’s it.
"Acorns could radically change the narrative of this generation, transforming them from post-recession conservatives to savvy financial risk takers." - WIRED
"This could prove to be an inexpensive way of introducing young people to the world of investing at ages for which compound interest can become a powerful tool." -Bloomberg BusinessWeek
"Young people may not have enough assets to meet the minimum requirements of big financial houses... With Acorns, there are no minimums. There are also none of the commissions that can render investing in small doses prohibitively expensive." -TIME
Acorns is an app, FREE to download, that invests your spare change from everyday transactions into your very own diversified portfolio. You can easily get started in minutes: anytime, anywhere.
· Intelligent Investing ·
A simple and intelligent automatic investment system not only helps you invest regularly but also optimizes your investment through diversification and automatic rebalancing. In other words, we buy low and sell high without you having to keep an eye on things.
· Bank Level Security ·
Your peace of mind is our highest priority. Acorns protects your information, prevents unauthorized account access, and notifies you of unusual activity.
· Low Fees ·
No commissions, ever. It’s always free to move your money into and out of Acorns. Using Acorns for a year costs less than what most traditional brokerages charge for just two trades.
*Once you invest, Acorns will charge $1 per month. Acorns also charges a management fee ranging from .25%-.5% per year of total assets in your account.
HOW WE INVEST
· Diversification ·
Acorns seeks to maximize expected returns for a given amount of risk by carefully diversifying across multiple asset classes. The mathematical framework used for this diversification is called Modern Portfolio Theory.
· Automatic Rebalancing ·
Acorns automatically rebalances your portfolio during market fluctuations to mitigate risk and optimize returns.
· Low Cost ·
Acorns invests in low cost ETFs and passes these savings on to the users in the form of low management fees. Using Acorns for a year can cost less than some traditional brokers charge for two trades.
Download Acorns now for FREE! Charges do not apply until you decide to invest. You can always choose to withdraw anytime with no fees.
Perfect for personal loans, account balances, credit cards, and small businesses.
iOu (I Owe You) is easily sortable and searchable.
- Ad Free
- Multiple Currencies
- Item Debts
- Set Reminders (Notifications)
- Partial / Full Payment Options
- Recurring Transactions (Monthy, Weekly, Daily, Yearly)
- Percentage based Transactions (Interest Rate)
- Choose Person from Contacts
- Contact the Account Holder with one click
- Total Value of all Debts/Loans easily viewable (easily know if you are in the green or red)
- Color coded Accounts and Transactions
- View Details of any Transaction
Feel free to check out www.ioudebtcalculator.com to contact me and recommend updates for iou.
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: email@example.com
You can now pay people with the Popmoney® personal payment service.
We’ve made paying someone and getting paid as easy as sending a text or
The Popmoney Android app lets you easily send or request money from
friends, family, or anyone at all.* All you need is their name and email
address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank account
to theirs. The Popmoney app makes it easy to:
* Pay your friends, family or other people using just their email
address or mobile phone number.
* Request payment from a single person or a group of people, including
setting up reminders to pay
* Pick up a Popmoney payment someone else has sent you and assure it
lands in your designated bank or credit union account
Popmoney is offered by 1400 financial institutions, making it easy for
your friends, family and others to take advantage of the service.
Use Popmoney to pay your landlord, your cousin, or your coworker.
Popmoney makes it easy to pay for all sorts of things - rent, shared
bills, or even just paying back a friend for lunch.
It’s a simple, secure, and smarter way to pay and get paid.*
Check out more info at Popmoney.com
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Lending money to your friends can get messy. You can lose track and have disputes over it, or forget altogether. With Repay you can keep track of everything you've lent them, and what they've lent you too using a simple, fast system to store an IOU in your device so you never forget.
There's no need to make any accounts or give any bank account information, it's just a simple record you keep to make sure you're never out of pocket.
I designed Repay based on my own experience as a student and lending money out to friends now and then, I would have found this app really useful so now I have made it, and am making it available for free.
If you like Repay, please remember to rate it here and if you have any problems with it then contact me through the app with the "Send Feedback" option. Thanks.
** Attention to anyone using a HTC device! Use HaxSync for Facebook to get high-res images instead of my standard placeholder :) **
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.