Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
Key Feature :
- Support for 50 languages
- Metal Detector
- Bubble Level
- Measure – Height and Distance
- Sound Meter
- Vibration Meter
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
The Best Tools app consists of:
- Compass - By showing you all four cardinal directions, the application is a simple tool that will prevent you from getting lost!
- Flashlight – This app offers you lots of different modes of light, check them all!
- Level – The Level app lets you to check if the measured surface is truly eve, and what’s more, it measures the level simultaneously in two dimensions – horizontal and vertical. If measured surface is even, the ball shown on screen will became red.
- Magnifier – Enlarge and see everything in great detail whenever you need!
- Vibration Meter – It’s an app which can measure the vibration (seismograph, body tremor, seismometer). Using the phone sensors to measure the vibration or even the earthquake, the app shows you a refercence as a seismic detector.
- Metal Detector – By measuring the magnetic field value, the app detects the presence of metal nearby. This useful app uses the magnetic sensor built-in your mobile device and shows magnetic field level in μT.
- Breathalyser - the app allows you to check your alcohol intoxication level and predicts when you will be sober enough to safely drive a car.
- Morse Translator - Using a flashlight built in your phone, the app sends and receives information encrypted in Morse Code.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Preferences" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!
It's a handy, accurate, smart, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device.
Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- Install on SD
A bubble level is usefull in construction, carpentry and photography, and it also helpful when you need to set up a tripod for photographs or hang paintings and other items on the wall.
Bubble Level Pro is the best tool for all your calibrate needs. It's a great calibration tool.
This app is based on Bubble Level code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Bubble Level code: https://github.com/avianey/Level
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
It is a job that I personally passionate about.
So I present in this application, a job, which I believe can help us either to Students, Professionals good for metal.
We can find among other things: Advances in various accessories can be: Elbows, Flanges, Reductions, valves etc. etc. etc.
We can also draw millimeters of rotation you have to give a tube about its axis to catch their height.
Easy to use, in any case simply select inches or m / m of pipe or fitting and have progress, development, or what you have to look for.
I suggest you try it you have two hours to return it if you do not agree.
You also have drawn on boiler, make the development of an elbow by large numbers, you only have to enter the diameter and radius and miss.
Use "Barcode QR Scanner" , you only need a simple operation can be completed on bar code and two-dimensional code scanning , decoding, create and share ! Let your smartphone rapidly becoming a powerful two-dimensional code , bar code scanning tool . Open this application, keep your camera at a barcode can be scanned!
Not only that , "Barcode QR Scanner" is also a handy barcode creation tools to help you create QR code or barcode images. You can use it to create QR codes from your contacts , bookmarks , clipboard , and favorite applications. After you successfully created, you can share with our friends QR code or barcode images. Contact cards can be converted into a QR code image , immediately makes you a very professional person , is not very cool ?
"QR Barcode Scanner" very smart , is your life good helper.
When scanning two-dimensional code , if the code contains a website URL , you can directly open the link to the website. If the code contains only text, you will immediately see it. For other formats , such as telephone number, email address , or contact information , the program will prompt you to take further appropriate action to complete the dial-up, open or save ,
Now two-dimensional code scanner barcode scanner can read barcode specified UPC, EAN, barcode scan your collection of product information, so you can more easily investigate product prices , and can search out a place to purchase products or website , so as soon as you have your favorite products.
Using barcode scanners, two-dimensional code scanner lets you easily decoded text, URL , barcode, e-mail, contacts, calendar events, just simply use the cell phone camera can do .
We currently support the following formats Code:
UPC-A and UPC-E
EAN-8 and EAN-13
RSS-14 (all variants)
RSS Expanded (most variants)
★ supports most barcode formats on the market
★ Fresh and Beautiful HD graphic design, has a friendly user interface
★ quickly from camera to scan a two-dimensional code and bar code , automatic detection scanning without manually to capture barcodes.
★ You can create your own QR codes and barcodes , very fast !
★ via SMS , e-mail , social networking share your own QR code ( on Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard , and Google + )
★ Scan results can be very intelligent handling
★ History feature , you can display the list of all past scans
* To use the "Barcode QR Scanner" , your device must have a built-in camera. If the scan codes to online content ( such as websites ) , you will need internet access. To scan product bar code , the device must have an auto -focus function
- "Barcode QR Scanner" development based on open source ZXing library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
To help you out, a number of functions can be selected :
- Distance, perimeter and area calculations
- WGS84 GPS coordinates display
- Unit of measurement : meter, mile, hectare
- Integrated UI to GOOGLE Maps tool
- Selection mode to enhance accuracy
- GPS localization
Why use map tools :
- Measure the area of agricultural land or estate
- Estimate the surface of a dwelling, swimming pool, terrace or future construction site
- Establish the perimeter of your yard to prepare for your fence.
- Prepare surfaces for organizing your leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports, find a surface to improvise a football field, volleyball, golf, running and other sports ..
- In golf, prepare your golf course with optimal paths and distance measurements
- Before a trip, quickly calculate multiple routes
- Aviation, calculate the distances of your flight plan
The Map Tools algorithm relies on the method for computing the area of a surface on a sphere, based on the Haversine formula. This algorithm was modified to take into account the earth's deformation according to the WGS84 World Geodesic System.
Keyword : measure measurement map maps area distance distances tool tools area perimeter perimeters surveyor surveyors planimeter planimeters satellite gps mesurer carte cartes surface surfaces superficie superficies distance distances outil outils tool aires périmètres géomètre géomètres planimètre planimètres arpenteur arpenteurs satellite gps
« Encore une application de recherche d'itinéraire pour les transports en commun !?
NON... Paris Moov' c'est la nouvelle application à avoir pour se déplacer dans Paris ! »
1. Grâce à l'open data, Moov' dans Paris en prenant en compte TOUS les moyens pour te déplacer : Métro, marche à pied, Vélib, Autolib, RER, Transilien, Bus et bientôt le Tramway...
2. Effectue des recherches au moment ou tu en as le plus besoin : Le Calcul d'itinéraire hors ligne, la fonctionnalité indispensable pour les couloirs du métro ou les zones de mauvaise réception
3. Le résultat par défaut de ta recherche ne te convient pas ? Une des lignes de ton itinéraire est actuellement hors service ? Il n'y a plus de vélib disponible.. ?! Très pratique dans le quotidien l'application te propose les autres itinéraires possibles pour arriver jusqu'à ta destination.
4. Une ergonomie en constante évolution pour améliorer l'expérience utilisateur.
Les résultats sont déjà très intéressants, mais nous allons encore travailler pour améliorer certains concepts..
5. Parce que le meilleur algorithme de recherche d'itinéraire n'est rien lorsque l'information n'est pas clairement ou facilement exploitable.. La cartographie et l'interconnexion avec les sensors GPS et boussole t'indiquent directement les directions à prendre à la sortie d'une station ou pendant ton trajet.
6. Vélib : Information en temps réel sur l'état et la disponibilité d'une station et un nouvel algorithme de calcul d'itinéraire permettant de ne plus perdre de temps avec l'indisponibilité des vélos ou les emplacements complets !
7. Recherche de proximité : Idéales, lorsque tu ne connais pas très bien un quartier, les fonctionnalités « Stations les plus proches » et « Bons plans à proximité » te permettent de lister ce qui t'intéresse en fonction de leurs distances.
8. Sortie culturelle, musée, resto, cafés sympas..- Trouve rapidement grâce à leurs géolocalisations, les bons plans à proximité... L'application permet aussi aux utilisateurs de soumettre des bons plans; enrichissant ainsi les sources de données pour construire l'open data de demain !!
Toutes ces fonctionnalités sont encore toutes fraiches, mais déjà très prometteuses.
Nous allons travailler pour les rendre encore plus indispensables !
Métro de Paris (Métro2Paris) : Display map and search route for the Paris subway.
The very fast off-line search feature allows to save time into the Paris tube.
Keyword : métro paris transport parisien carte plan itinéraire map route subway tube