Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Currently, there are 12 tools in the tool set:
A pretty and well-made compass for navigation, traveling and direction reference purposes.
A professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you.
It takes advantage of the built-in magnetometer, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping
Whether you are a musician, a music teacher, a beginner at playing music or even a golfer, this tool provides you a set of powerful features that can satisfy all your needs.
Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch for sport activities like: sprints, jogging, this tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email
There are unlimited applications of using timer in daily life, such as: egg timer, tea timer, cooking, alarm clock, etc. The timer tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 6 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, intuitive and convenient duration setup using preset and gestures
Taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the device. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your device self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive. And of course, why not earthquake detection as well?
- PLUMB BOB
This is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. It suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction
- SURFACE LEVEL
This tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (floor leveling, furniture arrangement,..)
- SPIRIT/BUBBLE LEVEL
It is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check if an object is balanced. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc
The ruler helps you precisely know the lengths of objects all around you, such as pens, tables, pictures. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, and up to 6 units support
Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life? This is the exact protractor for what you need.
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
It is a job that I personally passionate about.
So I present in this application, a job, which I believe can help us either to Students, Professionals good for metal.
We can find among other things: Advances in various accessories can be: Elbows, Flanges, Reductions, valves etc. etc. etc.
We can also draw millimeters of rotation you have to give a tube about its axis to catch their height.
Easy to use, in any case simply select inches or m / m of pipe or fitting and have progress, development, or what you have to look for.
I suggest you try it you have two hours to return it if you do not agree.
You also have drawn on boiler, make the development of an elbow by large numbers, you only have to enter the diameter and radius and miss.
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
Use "Barcode QR Scanner" , you only need a simple operation can be completed on bar code and two-dimensional code scanning , decoding, create and share ! Let your smartphone rapidly becoming a powerful two-dimensional code , bar code scanning tool . Open this application, keep your camera at a barcode can be scanned!
Not only that , "Barcode QR Scanner" is also a handy barcode creation tools to help you create QR code or barcode images. You can use it to create QR codes from your contacts , bookmarks , clipboard , and favorite applications. After you successfully created, you can share with our friends QR code or barcode images. Contact cards can be converted into a QR code image , immediately makes you a very professional person , is not very cool ?
"QR Barcode Scanner" very smart , is your life good helper.
When scanning two-dimensional code , if the code contains a website URL , you can directly open the link to the website. If the code contains only text, you will immediately see it. For other formats , such as telephone number, email address , or contact information , the program will prompt you to take further appropriate action to complete the dial-up, open or save ,
Now two-dimensional code scanner barcode scanner can read barcode specified UPC, EAN, barcode scan your collection of product information, so you can more easily investigate product prices , and can search out a place to purchase products or website , so as soon as you have your favorite products.
Using barcode scanners, two-dimensional code scanner lets you easily decoded text, URL , barcode, e-mail, contacts, calendar events, just simply use the cell phone camera can do .
We currently support the following formats Code:
UPC-A and UPC-E
EAN-8 and EAN-13
RSS-14 (all variants)
RSS Expanded (most variants)
★ supports most barcode formats on the market
★ Fresh and Beautiful HD graphic design, has a friendly user interface
★ quickly from camera to scan a two-dimensional code and bar code , automatic detection scanning without manually to capture barcodes.
★ You can create your own QR codes and barcodes , very fast !
★ via SMS , e-mail , social networking share your own QR code ( on Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard , and Google + )
★ Scan results can be very intelligent handling
★ History feature , you can display the list of all past scans
* To use the "Barcode QR Scanner" , your device must have a built-in camera. If the scan codes to online content ( such as websites ) , you will need internet access. To scan product bar code , the device must have an auto -focus function
- "Barcode QR Scanner" development based on open source ZXing library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Preferences" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Unit converter was designed with the goal of supporting wide range of devices from small screen phone devices to large screen tablets plus it features worldwide languages and their conversion system. We aim to add and support more range of units to the application in the near future. Thanks for your continuous support.
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
No Permissions Required. Free & No Ads.
For best results touch CAL and calibrate first. The Spirit Level is only as good as your accelerometer. For indication only. Don't damage your tablet or phone, use a real spirit level when appropriate.
Pause button to hold the current reading.
Lock button to stop from automatically changing screen with inclination.
Zero and reset button to make measuring angles easier.
That's it. Enjoy.
Do not miss that important business meeting or feel afraid of speaking to foreign people, With translator you'll have peace of mind as it is 100% effective and will help you express yourself without any problem and understand what other people say.
Translator works in a very simple way . You only have to type the word in the language you want and automatically it will provide you the exact result!
All you need to know is on your mobile device and in just one step! Take advantage of this unique opportunity that brings to you a reliable and simple tool on which you can count on every time you need.
Translate into more than 40 languages and listen to voice translations for a greater understanding!
No matter what the reason of your trip is, if you are an entrepreneur, student, or if you just want to download this tool to learn, translator will accompany you wherever you go making it your best travel companion.
Get peace of mind knowing that you can communicate with translator no matter where in the world you are.
Get instant answers, spoken phrases or written texts and express yourself like if you where a native speaker!
Learn new languages and feed your general knowledge.
With Translator, you can translate text files, recognize texts by camera, transcribe speeches in real time and translate texts into more than 40 languages with audio for better understanding.
With this application you will get excellent graphics and pictures, you can transcribe speech in real time and without sophisticated or complicated elements.
Languages supported free by Translator are: (en) Spanish (es) English (pt) Portuguese (de) German, (hu) Hungarian (ar) Arabic (id) Indonesian (bg) Bulgarian, (ca) Catalan (fr) Italian (cs) Czech (ja) Japanese (zh-CHS) Chinese (simp) (lv) Latvian (zh-CHT) Chinese (trad), (lt) Lithuanian (ko) Korean (ms) Malay (ht) Haitian, (no) Norwegian (da) Danish (fa) Persian (sk) Slovak (pl) Polish (sl) Slovenian (ro) Romanian (et) Estonian (ru) Russian (fi) Finnish (sv) Swedish (fr) French, (th) Thai (the) Greek (tr) Turkish (I) Hebrew (uk) Ukrainian (hi) Hindi (ur) Urdu (mww) Hmong Daw, (vi) Vietnamese (nl) Dutch.
Download now for FREE Translator and get ready to change your life!
To help you out, a number of functions can be selected :
- Distance, perimeter and area calculations
- WGS84 GPS coordinates display
- Unit of measurement : meter, mile, hectare
- Integrated UI to GOOGLE Maps tool
- Selection mode to enhance accuracy
- GPS localization
Why use map tools :
- Measure the area of agricultural land or estate
- Estimate the surface of a dwelling, swimming pool, terrace or future construction site
- Establish the perimeter of your yard to prepare for your fence.
- Prepare surfaces for organizing your leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports, find a surface to improvise a football field, volleyball, golf, running and other sports ..
- In golf, prepare your golf course with optimal paths and distance measurements
- Before a trip, quickly calculate multiple routes
- Aviation, calculate the distances of your flight plan
The Map Tools algorithm relies on the method for computing the area of a surface on a sphere, based on the Haversine formula. This algorithm was modified to take into account the earth's deformation according to the WGS84 World Geodesic System.
Keyword : measure measurement map maps area distance distances tool tools area perimeter perimeters surveyor surveyors planimeter planimeters satellite gps mesurer carte cartes surface surfaces superficie superficies distance distances outil outils tool aires périmètres géomètre géomètres planimètre planimètres arpenteur arpenteurs satellite gps
« Encore une application de recherche d'itinéraire pour les transports en commun !?
NON... Paris Moov' c'est la nouvelle application à avoir pour se déplacer dans Paris ! »
1. Grâce à l'open data, Moov' dans Paris en prenant en compte TOUS les moyens pour te déplacer : Métro, marche à pied, Vélib, Autolib, RER, Transilien, Bus et bientôt le Tramway...
2. Effectue des recherches au moment ou tu en as le plus besoin : Le Calcul d'itinéraire hors ligne, la fonctionnalité indispensable pour les couloirs du métro ou les zones de mauvaise réception
3. Le résultat par défaut de ta recherche ne te convient pas ? Une des lignes de ton itinéraire est actuellement hors service ? Il n'y a plus de vélib disponible.. ?! Très pratique dans le quotidien l'application te propose les autres itinéraires possibles pour arriver jusqu'à ta destination.
4. Une ergonomie en constante évolution pour améliorer l'expérience utilisateur.
Les résultats sont déjà très intéressants, mais nous allons encore travailler pour améliorer certains concepts..
5. Parce que le meilleur algorithme de recherche d'itinéraire n'est rien lorsque l'information n'est pas clairement ou facilement exploitable.. La cartographie et l'interconnexion avec les sensors GPS et boussole t'indiquent directement les directions à prendre à la sortie d'une station ou pendant ton trajet.
6. Vélib : Information en temps réel sur l'état et la disponibilité d'une station et un nouvel algorithme de calcul d'itinéraire permettant de ne plus perdre de temps avec l'indisponibilité des vélos ou les emplacements complets !
7. Recherche de proximité : Idéales, lorsque tu ne connais pas très bien un quartier, les fonctionnalités « Stations les plus proches » et « Bons plans à proximité » te permettent de lister ce qui t'intéresse en fonction de leurs distances.
8. Sortie culturelle, musée, resto, cafés sympas..- Trouve rapidement grâce à leurs géolocalisations, les bons plans à proximité... L'application permet aussi aux utilisateurs de soumettre des bons plans; enrichissant ainsi les sources de données pour construire l'open data de demain !!
Toutes ces fonctionnalités sont encore toutes fraiches, mais déjà très prometteuses.
Nous allons travailler pour les rendre encore plus indispensables !
Métro de Paris (Métro2Paris) : Display map and search route for the Paris subway.
The very fast off-line search feature allows to save time into the Paris tube.
Keyword : métro paris transport parisien carte plan itinéraire map route subway tube