It's a very fun Mario-ish game with its own style. There are many user-created worlds available. My only issue is with the performance. There are parts of certain levels which repeatedly slow to a crawl (about 1/7 speed) and then speed back up without warning. Of course, that can make jump timing very difficult.
Poor control and gameplay I had hopes for this game till I began playing it. Not to mention it is at least 19Mb to download. The controls are weird, there is a shoot button that you cannot use; then there is a black dot that appears if you accidentally tap the screen which makes the character go backwards or forwards. I crashed more than I would have liked as the black dot just appears and my character goes in reverse crashing into enemies. If you have a lot of patience I recommend this game.
Originally meant for PC This game was made in 2003 and was made for Linux. Then it was made for Windows and Mac. This is the latest version, and the this one is much more complex, but I prefer the original one due to the simplicity, which is still available on the original super tux page. Aaaaand there's also super tux kart for the PC
Love this game I have been playing this game sense I was 2 (12 years ago) and I really enjoy it. Could you update it to 5.1 before christmas? That would be awesome
Good game This game is excelent! But, i don't create a level subset.It's very hard to use the level editor.
Awesome I usually play this game on my pc but now I started playing in my phone also
- In-game level editor, which you cannot use on Android anyway, so don't get very excited
- Improved levels in Antarctica and Forest Island
- Language packs are fixed
- Engine performance improvements
- Extended the scripting API: gradients are now scriptable
- Added a few more tiles and music
- New console commands and command line options (related to the editor)
- Various other bugfixes of issues reported since the v0.4.0 release
- And more (minor) improvements and changes
Classic platformer/side-stroller, Wake-up childhood memories,10M players joined