If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Volume Unlock Power Button Fix is an app designed for phones and tablets with faulty or broken power buttons.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fixwith this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
If your Android's power button is broken then this app is for you!
✔ POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS. Unlock Screen your device by Volume button.
✔ Support lock screen by icon in notification bar.
✔ Set Alarm:If you are not using, this app is automatically off to save your battery.
✔ You need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
If you are using notification lock of Volume Unlock to Screen Off.
- Please click on "Uninstall application button" to Uninstall . Or You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
Please feedback to email@example.com if "Volume Unlock- -Power on Volume " not working in your device. Thanks :D
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
VERSIONS: FREE vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
In the Unlocked version:
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
1> click on the volume power notification bar to lock screen
2> through the volume keys to unlock, can reduce the number of power button use count
1> the use of the application will be more and more power consumption, which can not be avoided
Welcome to use the application,If you have any questions, please tell me, I will try my best to correct
✔ Support widget to screen off
✔ Support Screen Off from notification
✔ Unlock by Volume key.
✔ Support auto enable with start on boot
✔ Simple to use
✔ Enable Volume Power.
✔ Add widget to home screen to use Screen Off.
✔ May be you need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
✔ If you are using widget of Volume Unlock to Screen Off. To uninstall: You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
If new version not stable working. You can use older version. Link download http://goo.gl/Gt1ZjU
Volume Unlock is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Volume Unlock app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
P/s: Communicate google+ groups with me https://plus.google.com/communities/103395796834097167869
Watch the short video to see how it works. There are other similar apps, but we strongly believe ours is the best in terms of practicality and pure awesomeness.
We wanted to bring you something simple, but very useful and effective. Something you would enjoy using everyday with absolutely no side effects. There are battery saving options to minimise the impact on battery. We have steadily measured around 3% battery consumption for the whole day on our test devices.
We hope it works just as good on your phone.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF. Awesome On will not work on these devices.
Please do not give a low rating if this is unfortunately the case.
Link to list of devices:
Android 4.0.4 and 4.1 Users - There is a well known bug that was introduced in 4.0.4 that causes the screen to turn on again after 'Awesome Off'. We recommend changing your lock screen to 'none' for the time being.
** Features **
- Simply tilt the phone up, to turn the screen on.
- Fling your hand 2 times, near the proximity sensor, to turn the screen off.
- Or simply click 'Screen Off' icon.
- Separate shortcut icons for 'Start/Stop', 'Settings' and 'Screen Off'.
- Awesome On Sensitivity.
- Awesome Off Sensitivity.
- Battery Saving Mode. Tip: Test first disabled.
- Remove notification option. And gracefully handles situations where Android restarts Awesome On Off when notification is removed.
- Disable Awesome Off while running landscape applications.
- While you're on a phone call, Awesome On Off will not be active.
- Aweseom On Bypass Non-Security Lockscreen option.
Ultimate Version Features
- The Ultimate feature. When you're about to hit the road, fling your hand 3 times (or simply click the 'Ultimate Off' shortcut icon) to turn the screen off. Awesome On Off is completely idle until you manually turn the screen on again. You never need to Start/Stop manually with the shortcut icon. You are in total control.
- Ultimate Off audio confirmation.
- Start on boot.
- No Ads. The Free version shows an Ad every 20th time the screen is turned on. You can easily close the Ad, should not be disruptive for daily use even with the free version.
About Battery Saving Mode
- When the screen is off, depending on the Battery level and type of background apps you have running, Android can decide to put the CPU to full sleep. Awesome On will not work when the CPU is in full sleep. When Battery Saving Mode is enabled, Awesome On Off will not interfere and let the CPU go to full sleep as usual. You can disable Battery Saving Mode completely or set a desired interval to keep the CPU partially awake, ensuring Awesome On will always work.
WARNING: BEFORE UNINSTALL YOU MUST RELEASE THE LOCK ADMIN! (run ScreenWakeUp and select on RELEASE LOCK ADMIN)
You can lock the screen with ScreenLock application (it's not a widget), a long press on search key, covering the proximity sensor on the top of the phone for a few seconds (settable) or simply you can put the phone in your pocket (I've noticed it can fail if the tissue of pocket is opaque black, I think due of how the proximity sensor works).
The screen automatically wakes up (or unlocks if enabled) when you take the phone out from the pocket or you move a hand over it.
The program is event driven (don't uses CPU cycles to check sensors), but the phone needs to stay in PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK mode to permit the wake up. The CPU doesn't go into sleep mode, so after a few minutes (settable) the lock will be released to prevent battery drain. You can read more about PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK here: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html
Don't be afraid about consumption of proximity sensor, it's really low (0.045mA on my atrix).
- WAKE_LOCK for turn on the screen
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD for unlock the phone automatically
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for check if a headset is connected
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restart automatically at boot
- VIBRATE for vibrate on screen lock
No internet connection needed, no ads, no privacy risk.
- Sometime the auto unlock option don't works
- Sometime the proximity sensor stops to work when the phone is connected to PC (you must restart the phone)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Tested only on Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization / donations write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
PS: Sorry for my bad English
Thanks to Daniel Añez Scott for spanish translation.
Thanks to Stefan (sk750) for the motion sensors management.
Smart Unlock will help you to use your mobile hassle-free at safe areas, similar to android lollipop smartlock, and will keep your phone secure when required. No slide, pin, pattern or facial recognition will be requested while connected to trusted devices.
This will keep your phone operation handy, and will allow you to go to your homepage directly. When you disconnect from your trusted devices, your phone will automatically go back to its default lock security. You can unlock with wifi on unlock with bluetooth.( NFC unlock feature and location based safe areas coming soon).
Smart Unlock app extends default functionality of android 5 Smart Lock by adding trusted WIFI as a key feature.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 4+ (including android 5)
NO ROOT REQUIRED
Tired of entering your lock pattern over and over?
Most of the time we use our phones or tablets at safe places where the security is not required but we keep the lock patterns just in case for the few times where the device can be lost or stolen.
Smart Unlock app can offer you a friendly solution for this problem, when you are at safe place (like home or work) you can skip this password formality.
It will save time and it will protect your valuable peace of mind, especially when you are driving your car or you are enjoying your favorite show with your family members.
This app bypasses both the slide and the secure lock screen when enabled, meaning if you press the power button to wake the device, you're immediately shown your home screen.
This is a FREE 7-day trial, and then you can buy the full version of smart unlock by app purchase (1,99 USD).
Download the app now and enjoy better freedom and confidentiality with your mobile!
IMPORTANT FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES:
We can not make the app to work with most SAMSUNG phone because they have modified the lockscreen keyguard native in android. Only working properly on samsung google edition or with custom roms like cyanogen. Sorry about that, we have purchased a Galaxy S5 with touchwiz to find a workaround for this. We are working to find a solution.
NOTE: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) are not supported yet, we are working on it. In the meanwhile you need a normal bluetooth device like Car audio, Parrot or any BT loudspeaker. The bluetooth device must be paired/connected to the phone os tablet.
The app generates codes to network unlock your phone so that you are not tied to a specific network provider. e.g. instead of only being allowed to use Orange SIMs, you can instead use T-Mobile SIMs (T-Mobile is just for an example, in principle you can use any mobile network).
Please note that the code generated from this app is only for the ZTE Blade and Orange San Francisco phones.
To network unlock your phone, insert a SIM card from a different network and enter the network code when prompted.
This app automatically fetches the IMEI number from your phone. To generate a code for a different phone, you must enter the IMEI number of the phone to be unlocked.
Please Note: there are reports that newer versions of this phone have an updated algorithm. This app does not generate codes for the new algorithm. If you have problems getting the unlock to work, click on 'support' in the menu to get further information.
Internet access and coarse location is required for AdMob adverts and analytics (not required in the Pro/Donate version).
Use this unlocking app to:
- Unlock Samsung phones like Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, S4 mini, Note2 and, of course, the new Note 3
- Unlock LG phones like Optimus L3, L7 or L9 and even Vu3 or LG G2
- Unlock HTC phones like One S, Inspire, Desire HD or HTC One and many more
- Unlock Motorola phones like RAZR XT models, ATRIX HD, Defy mini, Moto X and many more
- Unlock Huawei phones like Ascend, Huawei U8650, Fusion and many more
- Unlock iPhones
You can also earn money by unlocking your friends’ phones with Unlock your Phone Factory App. Contact us to activate your reselling account.
Do you want to use your phone with another network carrier but you can’t because your phone is locked with the original provider?
If your phone is network locked and it reads “Enter unlock code” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” all you have to do is to enter the unlock code provided by us and your phone will be unlocked. If you want to unlock your phone but this is not asking for the code, you can contact us and we will provide you with a solution. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Samsung Galaxy S4, a LG Optimus or a Motorola Atrix HD, we will get your phone to ask for the unlock code.
Set your phone free and use it with any GSM network you want in your country or around the world, avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad by using a local SIM, and increase the value of your phone.
Here are the 3 steps you have to follow to unlock your phone:
1. Download the application
2. Fill in information about your phone: phone model, the country and network you originally bought your phone from and the IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# to get the IMEI or check the sticker underneath the battery) and proceed to payment. You can pay with credit card or with your PayPal account. Both methods of payment are being processed by PayPal.
3. Receive the unlock code in your email and insert it into your phone.
The price for the unlock code depends on phone model and country, so the price will be displayed after you select phone model and country.
We can network unlock or imei unlock or sim unlock all these models and many others.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
If you like the app please consider rate with 5 stars.
"THIS APP DONT REPLACE THE STOCK LOCKSCREEN" and YOU DONT NEED ROOT
this app will not work for Long press power button since its hardware related.
"Ideal for avoiding shut down the device in the pocket"
Smart lockscreen protector will TRY to block the "power menu option" so you can avoid people turn off, mute,set to airplane your device from your lockscreen, Battery Friendly
even with pin or password a thief can power off easily without unlock the phone.
If You have a Security app like Cerberus to find your phone, you dont want people can turn off the device in a easy way.
This App Could work or could NOT work (working on 90% of devices),if the app its not working try modify Delay time if the app, this will give some time before closin power menu.
Root its not needed,its only if you want custom "Power Menu" with Reboot or Power off working.
NOTE: Airplane mode its not working on android jelly bean 4.2 because google change the seurity behavior.
if you have any doubts, bugs or feature request email me to firstname.lastname@example.org before leave a bad feedback please
Uses the next Open Source software:
Android-ViewPagerIndicator and ActionBarSherlock
Project home: https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
android.permission.PREVENT_POWER_KEY and android.permission-group.HARDWARE_CONTROLS <-- need for receive long power button event to show power menu
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK <-- "wake up" to show custom menu (if its enabled)
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD <-- disable lockscreen or keyguard to show custom menu
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS <-- to put in airplane mode the device
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED <--start the service on boot
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER <-- SuperUser for "reboot" and "power off" in menu.
As the name suggest, this app will try to lower the environment noise by generating a phase-inverted wave of the noise. Due to a delay of sampling and playing(no realtime sound api in android), user will need to change the phase and amplitude manually to get the best effect.
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
on devices with AMOLED screen. Once you set up the daydream, it will automatically
run if you leave the device on with the charger plugged in. This app will prevent
the permanent burn-in damage to the screen if it is exercised frequently.
It works on Samsung phones, Motorola phones and HTC phones with AMOLED, Super AMOLED, AMOLED HD and AMOLED Plus
This app is Free and Open-Sourced:
Want to accept the ultimate challenge of piloting your f-15 to the space?
Want to find the evil cats behind the ultimate scheme to kill you with innocent looking dots?
This is the game that is so simple and challenging that you can't stop playing. The leveling system is well-defined and rewarding.
Google Play Games enabled for the leaderboard and achievements.
Replay your gameplay.
No additional permissions needed.
No in-game Ads
All sound effects / music are recorded from my piano.
From the creator of popular free/open-sourced app AnyMemo.
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced repetition flash card learning software.
1. Modified Mnemosyne algorithm
2. Vast database selection to learn different facts and languages
3. HTML, rich text display.
Limitation: Lite Version does not support advanced functions!
Unlike most all other tools, it will work with the smart lock in Android 5.0+. So if your smart lock is unlocked. this app won't relock your phone like all other screen off apps.
This app requires root to send the power button event.
Install the app, drag the icon to your home screen, click on the icon and confirm the root for the first time and power off button will be triggered.
This app is also a plugin for Power Toggles app.
The app is open-sourced under GPL :
Thank you for your donation.
Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
The pro advantages are:
1. May be newer than free.
2. Get better support if you mention it in email.
3. Make AnyMemo better
4. Stop me putting ADs in the future :D
5. Premium flash card services.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download 550+ flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org
5. Import thousands flash cards from FlashcardExcange，StudyStack and Quizlet
6. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
7. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
8. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
We also have a new FAQ, please read it:
Note: The FAQ in anymemo.org has been updated. Please view it first if you have problems. If you don't want to read. Just send me an email. I try my best to answer your question.
Please don't make comments for bugs. Directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will response as fast as I can!
WARNING: No widget and notification if installed on SD card. Move back to phone and restart the phone if you want them back.
(Hi Paul, I search my email and don't find about your feature request. I am sorry about the mis-communications. But commenting here won't help anything (I can't reply easily). The way of communication is email or issue tracker)