If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fix is an app designed for phones and tablets with faulty or broken power buttons.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fixwith this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
If your Android's power button is broken then this app is for you!
✔ POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS. Unlock Screen your device by Volume button.
✔ Support lock screen by icon in notification bar.
✔ Set Alarm:If you are not using, this app is automatically off to save your battery.
✔ You need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
If you are using notification lock of Volume Unlock to Screen Off.
- Please click on "Uninstall application button" to Uninstall . Or You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
Please feedback to email@example.com if "Volume Unlock- -Power on Volume " not working in your device. Thanks :D
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1> click on the volume power notification bar to lock screen
2> through the volume keys to unlock, can reduce the number of power button use count
1> the use of the application will be more and more power consumption, which can not be avoided
2>it can't startup and shutdown
Welcome to use the application,If you have any questions, please tell me, I will try my best to correct
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
It captures the intruder's photo(using front camera) who tries to snoop on your android smart phone when you are away from your mobile.
• Email alerts for intrusion attempts
• GPS Location notification
• Scream alert for Intrusion attempt
• Hidden Mode
Emails the face of intruder automatically to your email address along with the location and time.
Dial your secret code to launch the app. It remain hidden from you home screen icons. We advice you to change the secret code for launch after installation.
location from where intrusion attempt made will be send as email notification.
Your Mobile will scream to alert notify the intrusion attempt
Share intruder's photo to your friends.
The quality of the intruders photo captured technically depends on the light exposure available in the environment. Please write to our support if it doesn't work in your mobile, before posting your review :)
How to Uninstall?
use Uninstall option available in settings page of the app.
CAMERA : To capture intruder's face
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store and display photos
INTERNET: To send email notifications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To launch app in hidden mode
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_MOCK_LOCATION: To get GPS location
GET_ACCOUNTS: To read your email id which will receive notifications
✔ Support widget to screen off
✔ Support Screen Off from notification
✔ Unlock by Volume key.
✔ Support auto enable with start on boot
✔ Simple to use
✔ Enable Volume Power.
✔ Add widget to home screen to use Screen Off.
✔ May be you need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
✔ If you are using widget of Volume Unlock to Screen Off. To uninstall: You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
If new version not stable working. You can use older version. Link download http://goo.gl/Gt1ZjU
Volume Unlock is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Volume Unlock app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
P/s: Communicate google+ groups with me https://plus.google.com/communities/103395796834097167869
The app generates codes to network unlock your phone so that you are not tied to a specific network provider. e.g. instead of only being allowed to use Orange SIMs, you can instead use T-Mobile SIMs (T-Mobile is just for an example, in principle you can use any mobile network).
Please note that the code generated from this app is only for the ZTE Blade and Orange San Francisco phones.
To network unlock your phone, insert a SIM card from a different network and enter the network code when prompted.
This app automatically fetches the IMEI number from your phone. To generate a code for a different phone, you must enter the IMEI number of the phone to be unlocked.
Please Note: there are reports that newer versions of this phone have an updated algorithm. This app does not generate codes for the new algorithm. If you have problems getting the unlock to work, click on 'support' in the menu to get further information.
Internet access and coarse location is required for AdMob adverts and analytics (not required in the Pro/Donate version).
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
No need for unlock code on most devices: as simple as one button click, and you can change your carrier sim card !
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Please note that due to a large variety of Galaxy devices, it has not been extensively tested on every available model. If it does not work on your device, please contact us so that we can add support for it.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant, Fascinate, 4G), SGH-I997 (Infuse)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100, GT-I9103 (Royal), SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-S959G
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, GT-I9308
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4), GT-I9502, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SM-C101
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2), GT-N7102, GT-N7108
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7100, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), SC-01C, SC-02D, SGH-T849, SGH-T859, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5110
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Y /Pro (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102, GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Pop (GT-S5570I), new Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5839, GT-S6802), Mini (GT-S5570), Gio (GT-S5660), Fit (GT-S5670), Pro (GT-B7510)...
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Sim unlock Galaxy S, Galaxy S II and his Variants (Vibrant, Captivate), Galaxy Tab and Note.
This app unlock by "patch" nv_data files.
All files are backuped at step 1.
Don't use on old Docomo phones, they don't have the same nv_data.
Don't use on 4G, nv_data is not in the same folder.
For ATT phones, change your kernel if you have any problem in step 1
Galaxy S 4G users ( SGH-T959V): Thanks for your 1 star return my program don't work on your phone but it's noticed in the description.
If you don't have any code for sim unlock, if SGS Unlock Tool don't send codes, this apk is made for you !!!
Need: Root + Busybox
French (thanks to Quitos):
English (thanks to Amit Rawat):
Other language: if you have made one tutorial, sensd me the
link, i paste lit here.
This apk need internet 1-2 seconds for download 1kb~ (compressed generic file made by me)
After need 60seconds~ for decompile and rebuilt new nv_data with generic file and your actual nv_data file.
Busybox have install problems with lots of Galaxy S on android 2.2.
ROOT & Xposed framework required! Compatible with Android 4.4.x only!
It's the very same principle as uses app SkipLock (formerly Unlock With WiFi). Why use No Lock Home instead?
- Works with any unlock method (Swipe/Face Unlock/Pattern/PIN/Password/...) - including fingerprint reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock ROM w/ TouchWiz)
- Easy to setup (compared to complexity of Tasker). No Lock Home only requires you to enable module, reboot and add AP MAC address (using just two taps)
- Unlock based on connected WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices or Cell towers
- No service, no wakelock, no internet connectivity - just a few method hooks within system keyguard
- Crazy small apk
- Using AOSP methods which are also available in Samsung/LG devices as well as CyanogenMod
Are you also fed up with your Mobile Provider like I was?
It is time for mobile provider freedom and make your phone truly yours! After all did you pay 200 - 600 USD for a phone which is not 100% yours? Well if it is simlocked this is the case as you are not free to use it as you like!
So start saving money on your phone bill and start sim unlocking your mobile device now!
What is Unlocking?
Mobile Phone Unlocking is simply the removal of any network or carrier restrictions on your phone allowing it to be used with any sim card. You simply enter a code into your mobile phone to unlock it.
What are the benefits of Unlocking?
There are many benefits to unlocking, however the main one has to be the ability to switch networks in order to get the best deal on your calls. Mobile phone unlocking also vastly increases the value of your handset allowing you to resell it once you decide to get a new one.
* It's Safe - The phone is in your hands, you don’t have to send it to anybody.
* It's Easy - You just have to type a number into your phone and your phone gets unlocked, you don’t need to be technically sound.
*It's Fast - It usually takes less than a day to get your phone unlocked.
*It's Cheap - It costs much lesser than what your service provider or a local technician would charge.
*Full Money Refund - We give you a full refund in-case your mobile phone's unlock code is not available.
Absolute satisfaction isn't a fingers-crossed, wishful-thinking goal of ours. It's a necessity. We strive to provide unlock code support or instructions within 1-48 hours after your order is placed. See our terms & conditions for full details.
We're determined to make this process worry-free for our customers, which is why we offer live customer service and support: 7 days a week. FYI, nobody else offers this kind of support. We're serious about satisfaction!
Our detailed instructions are clear and to the point. If you have any problems, we've got 24-hour support on standby to walk you step-by-step through the unlocking process! If you have any issues we are here to help you every step of the way.
What are you waiting for, you are going to be so satisfied you will tell your friends about this App.
As the name suggest, this app will try to lower the environment noise by generating a phase-inverted wave of the noise. Due to a delay of sampling and playing(no realtime sound api in android), user will need to change the phase and amplitude manually to get the best effect.
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced repetition flash card learning software.
1. Modified Mnemosyne algorithm
2. Vast database selection to learn different facts and languages
3. HTML, rich text display.
Limitation: Lite Version does not support advanced functions!
on devices with AMOLED screen. Once you set up the daydream, it will automatically
run if you leave the device on with the charger plugged in. This app will prevent
the permanent burn-in damage to the screen if it is exercised frequently.
It works on Samsung phones, Motorola phones and HTC phones with AMOLED, Super AMOLED, AMOLED HD and AMOLED Plus
This app is Free and Open-Sourced:
Unlike most all other tools, it will work with the smart lock in Android 5.0+. So if your smart lock is unlocked. this app won't relock your phone like all other screen off apps.
This app requires root to send the power button event.
Install the app, drag the icon to your home screen, click on the icon and confirm the root for the first time and power off button will be triggered.
This app is also a plugin for Power Toggles app.
The app is open-sourced under GPL :
Want to accept the ultimate challenge of piloting your f-15 to the space?
Want to find the evil cats behind the ultimate scheme to kill you with innocent looking dots?
This is the game that is so simple and challenging that you can't stop playing. The leveling system is well-defined and rewarding.
Google Play Games enabled for the leaderboard and achievements.
Replay your gameplay.
No additional permissions needed.
No in-game Ads
All sound effects / music are recorded from my piano.
From the creator of popular free/open-sourced app AnyMemo.
Thank you for your donation.
Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
The pro advantages are:
1. May be newer than free.
2. Get better support if you mention it in email.
3. Make AnyMemo better
4. Stop me putting ADs in the future :D
5. Premium flash card services.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download 550+ flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org
5. Import thousands flash cards from FlashcardExcange，StudyStack and Quizlet
6. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
7. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
8. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
We also have a new FAQ, please read it:
Note: The FAQ in anymemo.org has been updated. Please view it first if you have problems. If you don't want to read. Just send me an email. I try my best to answer your question.
Please don't make comments for bugs. Directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will response as fast as I can!
WARNING: No widget and notification if installed on SD card. Move back to phone and restart the phone if you want them back.
(Hi Paul, I search my email and don't find about your feature request. I am sorry about the mis-communications. But commenting here won't help anything (I can't reply easily). The way of communication is email or issue tracker)