Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Create charts, tables and efficiently manage your study time to watch the increase in your performance.
Get everything you studied for months in your hand.
Study is a study manager that aims to increase your productivity. The application allows you to add topics and subjects, giving them a degree of importance as your choice. In addition, the program provides a stopwatch to calculate the exact time of your study. You can also take notes, capture photos of books - creating Study Cards - that will aid in memorization of the subject.
After finishing the study, the student types the amount of exercise done and the number of correct answers.
All this is stored in the database of the device so that the user can view his study diary (that is automatically created by the program) or view the performance charts. This will facilitate and speed up the process of learning for all those who are having difficulties.
Do you want to change the world? Start by installing this app and then study until you drop your head!
Here's our top techniques and tips for getting the most out of study.
Need to rent or buy college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss. Cheap textbook rentals have never been easier.
• Buy college textbooks with the tap of a finger; if you decide you no longer need your book, you can easily sell your books back to Chegg at the end of the semester.
• While your textbook rental is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook* so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need study help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress on your problem set….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get math homework help or help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Search for an online tutor who can help you out, 24/7
The Fine Print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following current active month. Manage your subscription in the Google Play store.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to email@example.com or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
*Save up to 80% on rentals and eTextbooks. Up to 90% on used. Savings calculations are off the list price of physical textbooks.
UPDATE (March 24, 2014):
This application is now 100% free, no more in-app purchases to activate any features! If you have an older version of the application, please un-install and re-install the latest version. All options should now be activated by default.
Your flashcards in your pocket! Study anytime, anywhere!
Create and organize your flashcards from your device, or browse and download any of the hundreds of thousands of publicly available flashcards. Private access is supported so you can log-in to your (Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, StudyStack, Braineos, or Google) account and import your flashcards for offline viewing. Convenient!
- Flashcards are stored in your device for offline viewing
- Flashcard images are supported
- Intuitive card swipe navigation
- Animated card flipping
- Smart Study Mode
- Customizable look and feel
Web Services Supported (Unlocked via an In-App Purchase):
For support, bug reports, or feature requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the app, please give it a rating in the Android Market. Share the app with your friends and collaborate on creating and sharing flashcards!
RESPONSE TO USER COMMENTS:
Pictures are fully supported in Quizlet. You might not see them immediately after importing them as they are still being downloaded in the background. Also, reversing the card sides is supported (answers first then questions). Just press the menu button on your device and you should see that option.
- Samsung Infuse 4G (SGH-I997): Under investigation: Force-close issues.
If you do, we'll help you. If you don't, let's start now!
Plan and monitor your study time with Study Counter!
Use study counter aside your study planner, to count real time how much you study each session and accumulate it every day and everyweek. Lastly compare each of your study time with your weekly study goal!
Study counter is FREE! and suitable for all students from all grades from elementary to university!
We'll complete your study toolkit , and let your smartphone be your study-mates!
* Set your weekly study goal
* Start to count your study time per session
* App will accumulate study time per day and per week
* Compare what have you achieved with your study goal, how much time you need more to achieve your goal!
* Save your weekly session and compare each week of your study performance
* App provides graph to show your weekly performance
* Study harder and harder each week!
study app, study counter app, study stopwatch, study time, study planner, student planner, e-learning, study toolkit, school tools
Gamified Flashcards - Create flashcards and test yourself through different game modes.
Are you feeling bored staring at your notes and textbooks? We feature 5 unique and fun flashcard modes: Flip, Learn, Match, Memory, Review.
Library - Community contents from school-related contents to trivia
Discover learning contents. Easily share your study materials with your friends or anyone.
Student Forum - Chat about anything you want with students just like you.
Are you looking for study tips or motivations? Are you stressed? Looking for fun stories? Discover and chat about anything here.
StudyFlashcard works even when your device is not connected to Internet. Sign up is NOT required.
Use StudyFlashcard on the Web at http://www.studyflashcard.com
The Mozart Effect [Mozart effect] is the specific characteristics, such as Mozart's music when listening to music ensures great court refers to the phenomenon well studied. Concentration as well as increased intelligence, improve brain activity is promoted through various research turns out to be. Beautiful melody and relieve stress and calm to reduce the mistakes.
Why can not I study? I have difficulty concentrating? Did a lot of stress build up? Do not worry about this. Listen to classical music when I study well you have. Study! Classical music is played in various sayings that floats your study you will burn more motivated.
Study, work, relationships and other things cause you stress and high tension, I recommend these musics to you
▶ The Mozart Effect
The first research conducted in California, USA, 1993 (州) University of California, Irvine (UCI) of Rauscher (Frances Rauscher). Prof. Rauscher found that listening to music of "Sonata for two pianos in D major (K 448)> Mozart (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) will improve brain activity and prove theory of intelligence. College student who are listening to the music score higher than who didn't (Source: Doosan Encyclopedia)
Because Mozart's music is highly structured it can actually leverage Mozart's students score in the temporal and spatial reasoning ability test to 48% or higher than other students.
▶ Effect of Baroque Music
Rosa Bulgaria Smirnoff psychologist Georg instrumental to the spread of the Baroque period and let the real class of student learning improves speed and memory dwaetdaneun announced the results. Time of about 60 beats per minute, with a music extracted human nervous because it almost coincides with the pulse rate. Baroque music is good music, baroque music prenatal rhythmic bass when people are resting heart rate is similar to the sound of the mother and the fetus to feel peace of mind.
The higher the concentration, the human is the most calm and EEG alpha waves when it comes to listen to Bach or Mozart produces alpha waves in our brain are activated motion look while also increasing concentration, emotional stability can be obtained.
Most popular in the Baroque period of music is repeated a certain uniformity in the structure of the base and have a regular rhythm and tempo counterpoint made on the basis of systematic technique that scholars are so regular and unity because the rhythm of the music they produce alfalfa In particular, argue that effective.
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
Study Edge is simply the best way for college students to increase their understanding of course material and improve their grades. Our app delivers streaming video and study content on-demand for historically difficult courses such as chemistry, economics, mathematics, and physics, just to name a few.
We offer several types of study videos, all of which are specific to your class’s textbook and professor:
Practice Problem Solutions
In addition to our videos, we also offer custom study guides and practice problem sets to help fully prepare you for that upcoming exam. Our content is created by our team of Study Experts composed of professional tutors and graduate students, all of whom have years of experience tutoring in their respective subjects and can teach difficult concepts in ways that college students can easily grasp.
Each subject also has its own interactive Class Wall, enabling students to connect with our Study Experts and other students at any time of day. Students ask their own questions and can also receive Karma Points for answering fellow students' questions. Our content and class wall are fully available online and on-demand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing affordable study expertise and support to both students and parents.
Study Edge provides more than just tutoring, we give students the EDGE they need to succeed. Try us out for FREE today!
Textbook- and professor-specific video content
24/7, interactive wall to get live help for your questions
Practice problem sets
Custom study guides
We want to hear from you! To submit feedback, questions, or comments please email us at email@example.com or find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/studyedge.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Learn new languages and improve your language skills effectively with SuperMemo, the award- winning method of learning with fans all over the world.
WARNING! People get addicted to the SuperMemo method once they see how quickly they make progress and learn a language! SuperMemo sets an optimum repetition plan, which minimizes the time spent on learning, and guarantees nearly 100% knowledge retention to those users who study regularly.
30% increase in learning results thanks to the SuperMemo method – effectiveness proved by scientific research.
Perfect for students, executives and those who need to effectively learn a language anywhere they are.
The application includes:
✓ Extensive language course catalogue
✓ Synchronization feature – synchronise your course among the SuperMemo platforms (online and offline)
✓ Calendar with a repetition plan
✓ The award-winning SuperMemo method implemented in every course
Available types of courses:
✓ Comprehensive courses
✓ Vocabulary builders
✓ Grammar courses
✓ Exam preparation courses
✓ Phrase books
✓ And many others…
All the courses contain:
✓ The SuperMemo method – the original spaced repetition feature to help you memorize a new language quickly
✓ Recordings of native speakers which will help you practise your pronunciation untill it is perfect
✓ Your individual study plan based on your abilities and time spent on learning
There are many methods inspired by the SuperMemo algorithm, but it was SuperMemo to prove that successful learning is based on regular repetition. The SuperMemo algorithm continues to be the best "virtual teacher" and the only one supported by scientific research.
★ SuperMemo among Newsweek’s 31 ways to get smarter in 2012
“If you want to commit something to memory, the best time to recall it is the instant before you forget it. The flashcard program SuperMemo helps you catalog that important new data—and then reminds you to remember it at that perfect moment before it slips away.”
-- Newsweek, 9-10/01/2012, Sharon Begley
★ Want to Remember Everything You'll Ever Learn? Surrender to This Algorithm
„SuperMemo is a program that keeps track of discrete bits of information you've learned and want to retain. (…)SuperMemo tracks this so-called forgetting curve and reminds you to rehearse your knowledge when your chance of recalling it has dropped to, say, 90 percent. When you first learn a new vocabulary word, your chance of recalling it will drop quickly. But after SuperMemo reminds you of the word, the rate of forgetting levels out. The program tracks this new decline and waits longer to quiz you the next time”.
-- Wired Magazine, 16/05/2008, Gary Wolf
As the name suggest, this app will try to lower the environment noise by generating a phase-inverted wave of the noise. Due to a delay of sampling and playing(no realtime sound api in android), user will need to change the phase and amplitude manually to get the best effect.
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
Notice: 2.3 user can not power on the phone using track ball. Please use volume keys instead (It won't increase or decrease volume, but it will beep).
Your power button is broken or it is deterioring over time. But you have to user power button to turn on and off your phone. It is a big problem.
AnyUnlock will save your power button. It has two functions:
1. Use any key to turn the device on (by disable the default keylock). It contains a simple lock screen to prevent the mistap. Press "back" key to unlock the phone.
2. Use a home screen widget to turn off the phone.
3. Very small. 40k install size.
4. Do not keep the phone awake and do not consume considerable more battery power.
5. Open-sourced solution.
So it will replace the Lock widget and nolock.
It is only tested on Nexus One. Please report if it is working on other phones.
To unisntall it, you have to disable it first. Or it will not uninstall.
If it stops working. Please disable it and enable it again to get it working.
Q: Can I use the Android's default lock screen and use any key to unlock?
A: No, the default one will also lock all keys. I have to disable it.
Q: It doesn't work after upgrade. What to do?
A: Disable it and enable it again. Also you will need to remove and reinsert the widgets.
Q: I don't like that lock screen, how to disable it?
A: In AnyUnlock, press menu key and go to "Settings', there you can completely disable the lock screen.
Q: I can't turn on with trackball on gingerbread, fix?
A: No, gingerbread locks the trackball so you can't turn it on.
Permission: Phone calls, read phone state -- It will read phone state to automatically unlock the phone in the phone call. Guarantee it won't steal your privacy info.
on devices with AMOLED screen. Once you set up the daydream, it will automatically
run if you leave the device on with the charger plugged in. This app will prevent
the permanent burn-in damage to the screen if it is exercised frequently.
It works on Samsung phones, Motorola phones and HTC phones with AMOLED, Super AMOLED, AMOLED HD and AMOLED Plus
This app is Free and Open-Sourced:
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced repetition flash card learning software.
1. Modified Mnemosyne algorithm
2. Vast database selection to learn different facts and languages
3. HTML, rich text display.
Limitation: Lite Version does not support advanced functions!
Unlike most all other tools, it will work with the smart lock in Android 5.0+. So if your smart lock is unlocked. this app won't relock your phone like all other screen off apps.
This app requires root to send the power button event.
Install the app, drag the icon to your home screen, click on the icon and confirm the root for the first time and power off button will be triggered.
This app is also a plugin for Power Toggles app.
The app is open-sourced under GPL :
Want to accept the ultimate challenge of piloting your f-15 to the space?
Want to find the evil cats behind the ultimate scheme to kill you with innocent looking dots?
This is the game that is so simple and challenging that you can't stop playing. The leveling system is well-defined and rewarding.
Google Play Games enabled for the leaderboard and achievements.
Replay your gameplay.
No additional permissions needed.
No in-game Ads
All sound effects / music are recorded from my piano.
From the creator of popular free/open-sourced app AnyMemo.
Thank you for your donation.
Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
The pro advantages are:
1. May be newer than free.
2. Get better support if you mention it in email.
3. Make AnyMemo better
4. Stop me putting ADs in the future :D
5. Premium flash card services.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download 550+ flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org
5. Import thousands flash cards from FlashcardExcange，StudyStack and Quizlet
6. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
7. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
8. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
We also have a new FAQ, please read it:
Note: The FAQ in anymemo.org has been updated. Please view it first if you have problems. If you don't want to read. Just send me an email. I try my best to answer your question.
Please don't make comments for bugs. Directly email to email@example.com, I will response as fast as I can!
WARNING: No widget and notification if installed on SD card. Move back to phone and restart the phone if you want them back.
(Hi Paul, I search my email and don't find about your feature request. I am sorry about the mis-communications. But commenting here won't help anything (I can't reply easily). The way of communication is email or issue tracker)