Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com if you need help.
IMPORTANT: this is not stand-alone software, but requires the desktop client from mnemosyne-proj.org to create cards. Instructions on how to set up the sync server can be found here: http://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing
NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY SYNC DEFAULT.DB AT THE MOMENT.
If you've previously installed the MnemoDodo plugin on your desktop, please remove it.
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
What is Memorión NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorión can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
As an entertaining application of education, Daily English provides a relax approach to users which can complete the whole process of language reorganization within several steps: understanding, remembering and test. Particularly, it is a newest, fashionable and efficient studying method to users that learning and brushing up the new words in a "GAME" mode.
Are you afraid of remembering hundreds of new words by rote every day? Hurry up to try the new version of Daily English. Let’s start easily and quickly!
-Study Flashcards utilizing the "Leitner"-Method
-Add, Edit and Delete Flashcards with Text and Pictures
-Import and Export Decks of Flashcards with others
Currently the App is translated to German and English.
If you encounter any problems or bugs, please email us. We will then resolve your problems together.
Teach you kid in a fun way! With great colorful pictures of animals, vehicles, colors and more!
► Learn Cards Learning: Look through the pictures while hearing how to pronounce the words and the sound it makes.
► Learn Cards Recognition: Test your kid, and see how good he learns!
► Learn Cards Puzzle: Let your kid relax a little from all this learning by playing in the puzzle mode.
Let your child explore the world of animals, learn their names and memorize the sounds they make.
Includes 5 galleries:
✔ Animals with sounds flash cards
✔ Fruits flash cards
✔ Numbers flash cards
✔ Shapes flash cards
✔ Vehicles with sounds flash cards
✔ Colors flash cards.
Supports 7 different languages:
✔ English (us/uk),
The application using Google analytic to improve itself.
As the name suggest, this app will try to lower the environment noise by generating a phase-inverted wave of the noise. Due to a delay of sampling and playing(no realtime sound api in android), user will need to change the phase and amplitude manually to get the best effect.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
Notice: 2.3 user can not power on the phone using track ball. Please use volume keys instead (It won't increase or decrease volume, but it will beep).
Your power button is broken or it is deterioring over time. But you have to user power button to turn on and off your phone. It is a big problem.
AnyUnlock will save your power button. It has two functions:
1. Use any key to turn the device on (by disable the default keylock). It contains a simple lock screen to prevent the mistap. Press "back" key to unlock the phone.
2. Use a home screen widget to turn off the phone.
3. Very small. 40k install size.
4. Do not keep the phone awake and do not consume considerable more battery power.
5. Open-sourced solution.
So it will replace the Lock widget and nolock.
It is only tested on Nexus One. Please report if it is working on other phones.
To unisntall it, you have to disable it first. Or it will not uninstall.
If it stops working. Please disable it and enable it again to get it working.
Q: Can I use the Android's default lock screen and use any key to unlock?
A: No, the default one will also lock all keys. I have to disable it.
Q: It doesn't work after upgrade. What to do?
A: Disable it and enable it again. Also you will need to remove and reinsert the widgets.
Q: I don't like that lock screen, how to disable it?
A: In AnyUnlock, press menu key and go to "Settings', there you can completely disable the lock screen.
Q: I can't turn on with trackball on gingerbread, fix?
A: No, gingerbread locks the trackball so you can't turn it on.
Permission: Phone calls, read phone state -- It will read phone state to automatically unlock the phone in the phone call. Guarantee it won't steal your privacy info.
on devices with AMOLED screen. Once you set up the daydream, it will automatically
run if you leave the device on with the charger plugged in. This app will prevent
the permanent burn-in damage to the screen if it is exercised frequently.
It works on Samsung phones, Motorola phones and HTC phones with AMOLED, Super AMOLED, AMOLED HD and AMOLED Plus
This app is Free and Open-Sourced:
Unlike most all other tools, it will work with the smart lock in Android 5.0+. So if your smart lock is unlocked. this app won't relock your phone like all other screen off apps.
This app requires root to send the power button event.
Install the app, drag the icon to your home screen, click on the icon and confirm the root for the first time and power off button will be triggered.
This app is also a plugin for Power Toggles app.
The app is open-sourced under GPL :
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced repetition flash card learning software.
1. Modified Mnemosyne algorithm
2. Vast database selection to learn different facts and languages
3. HTML, rich text display.
Limitation: Lite Version does not support advanced functions!
Want to accept the ultimate challenge of piloting your f-15 to the space?
Want to find the evil cats behind the ultimate scheme to kill you with innocent looking dots?
This is the game that is so simple and challenging that you can't stop playing. The leveling system is well-defined and rewarding.
Google Play Games enabled for the leaderboard and achievements.
Replay your gameplay.
No additional permissions needed.
No in-game Ads
All sound effects / music are recorded from my piano.
From the creator of popular free/open-sourced app AnyMemo.