Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com if you need help.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
“It’s like a private math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"I went to take the ACCUPLACER test and I scored a 41 back in April. Then I signed up for yourteacher and did all the lessons for ACCUPLACER. Then I retook the ACCUPLACER and I scored 104. I was shocked!!!!!"
"First, let me say that YourTeacher was a godsend! I am finally pursuing my goal of obtaining a nursing degree. As you know, the very first step in returning to school is the ACCUPLACER test. Since I have been out of school for so long, I was very apprehensive about the math portion. What a fabulous way to review things I had long forgotten! I took the ACCUPLACER on December 1st, and scored well above the minimum on all sections, including math. Without YourTeacher, I'm certain I would have failed the math portion miserably....and would have then been discouraged in my attempts to return to school. I can't say enough about how helpful it was."
"I used the program to study for ACCUPLACER. I was able to skip 2 classes to college level. Great product!"
Need more than practice problems to get ready for the ACCUPLACER…
YourTeacher’s ACCUPLACER math test prep course covers the exact math you need to know to ace the ACCUPLACER. The app features everything you would get in a traditional math test prep course (i.e. practice problems, written materials) but ALSO includes the one-on-one instruction you need to truly learn math.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
ACCUPLACER Math Prep Course - Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s ACCUPLACER Math Prep Course covers the exact math you need to ace the ACCUPLACER.
CHAPTER 1: WHOLE NUMBERS
Estimating Sums and Differences
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Estimating Products and Quotients
Multiplication and Division Word Problems
CHAPTER 2: INTEGERS
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
CHAPTER 3: FRACTIONS
CHAPTER 4: DECIMALS
CHAPTER 5: EXPRESSIONS, EQUATIONS, & WORD PROBLEMS
CHAPTER 6: INEQUALITIES & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 7: LINEAR EQUATIONS & SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 8: EXPONENTS & POLYNOMIALS
CHAPTER 9: FACTORING
CHAPTER 10: RATIONAL EXPRESSIONS
CHAPTER 11: RADICALS
CHAPTER 12: QUADRATICS
CHAPTER 13: RATIO, PROPORTION, & PERCENT
CHAPTER 14: GEOMETRY
CHAPTER 15: MEASUREMENT
CHAPTER 16: PROBABILITY & STATISTICS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
Learn new languages and improve your language skills effectively with SuperMemo, the award- winning method of learning with fans all over the world.
WARNING! People get addicted to the SuperMemo method once they see how quickly they make progress and learn a language! SuperMemo sets an optimum repetition plan, which minimizes the time spent on learning, and guarantees nearly 100% knowledge retention to those users who study regularly.
30% increase in learning results thanks to the SuperMemo method – effectiveness proved by scientific research.
Perfect for students, executives and those who need to effectively learn a language anywhere they are.
The application includes:
✓ Extensive language course catalogue
✓ Synchronization feature – synchronise your course among the SuperMemo platforms (online and offline)
✓ Calendar with a repetition plan
✓ The award-winning SuperMemo method implemented in every course
Available types of courses:
✓ Comprehensive courses
✓ Vocabulary builders
✓ Grammar courses
✓ Exam preparation courses
✓ Phrase books
✓ And many others…
All the courses contain:
✓ The SuperMemo method – the original spaced repetition feature to help you memorize a new language quickly
✓ Recordings of native speakers which will help you practise your pronunciation untill it is perfect
✓ Your individual study plan based on your abilities and time spent on learning
There are many methods inspired by the SuperMemo algorithm, but it was SuperMemo to prove that successful learning is based on regular repetition. The SuperMemo algorithm continues to be the best "virtual teacher" and the only one supported by scientific research.
★ SuperMemo among Newsweek’s 31 ways to get smarter in 2012
“If you want to commit something to memory, the best time to recall it is the instant before you forget it. The flashcard program SuperMemo helps you catalog that important new data—and then reminds you to remember it at that perfect moment before it slips away.”
-- Newsweek, 9-10/01/2012, Sharon Begley
★ Want to Remember Everything You'll Ever Learn? Surrender to This Algorithm
„SuperMemo is a program that keeps track of discrete bits of information you've learned and want to retain. (…)SuperMemo tracks this so-called forgetting curve and reminds you to rehearse your knowledge when your chance of recalling it has dropped to, say, 90 percent. When you first learn a new vocabulary word, your chance of recalling it will drop quickly. But after SuperMemo reminds you of the word, the rate of forgetting levels out. The program tracks this new decline and waits longer to quiz you the next time”.
-- Wired Magazine, 16/05/2008, Gary Wolf
Auto dictionary consult: look-up dictionary for all words automatically.
Multi-language dictionaries: German-English, English-German, English-French, French-English ,English-Spanish, Spanish-English, English-Italian, Italian-English, English-English, English-Japanese, Japanese-English, English-Chinese and Japanese-Chinese.
Export formation: Any memo, Vcabulary builder, and Excel(CSV) for further reviewing and practices.
Cloud storage: Support Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, and SAMBA (by ES File Explorer + AndSMB)
Text-to-Speech: it can pronounce word when you touch the word.
IMPORTANT: this is not stand-alone software, but requires the desktop client from mnemosyne-proj.org to create cards. Instructions on how to set up the sync server can be found here: http://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing
NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY SYNC DEFAULT.DB AT THE MOMENT.
If you've previously installed the MnemoDodo plugin on your desktop, please remove it.
Create your own dictionaries or download the pre-installed. And advanced algorithm of learning will help you to memorize words easily.
- Create any number of your own dictionaries.
- Loading of ready dictionaries from online library.
- Automatic translation of words, using translation services (online).
- Loading transcription for English words
- Import words from any text file.
- Export into comma-separated values file (.csv)
- Support for dictionaries in the format of Abbyy Lingvo (DSL)
- Support for AnyMemo dictionaries
- Support for Lingvo Tutor dictionaries
- Import words from most of the programs on your device that work with text. For example, in the browser to highlight a word or phrase, and use the “Share” option, and then select the program MyWord as used.
- Two algorithm study and repetition of words.
- You can attach audio files with pronunciation to your dictionary
- Searching words in Wiktionary
The supported translation services:
- Google Translate;
- Yandex.Dictionary (transcription for English words)
In an online library is available:
- Dictionary for learning Spanish;
- Dictionary for learning English;
- Dictionary for learning German;
- Dictionary for learning French;
- Dictionary for learning Chinese (HSK)
The list of available dictionaries will be constantly updated.
If you have any questions or problems, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English, Russian, Spanish.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
What is Memorión NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorión can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
Anki Aniki is your ULTIMATE study buddy for the JLPT! Learn all of the kanji for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test - levels N5 to N1! Learn, memorize, take quizzes, drill yourself with flashcards! If you like Anki Aniki, consider upgrading to the paid version to get supplemental vocab and info, lose the ads, and support the developer!
What is Anki Aniki?
Anki Aniki is a tool for learning the kanji that appear in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). It covers all levels from N5 to N1.
What isn’t Anki Aniki?
Anki Aniki is not for learning vocabulary or grammar. It is strictly a tool for learning kanji.
Is Anki Aniki affiliated with AnkiDroid?
No. This app is not in any way affiliated with AnkiDroid/Anki.
How does it work?
Anki Aniki uses a Spaced Repetition System (SRS) to train your brain into memorizing kanji on a long-term level. Each day, you will learn 5 to 20 new kanji which you will be quizzed on. If you answer incorrectly for an item, it will show up sooner on a following quiz. Conversely, if you answer correctly on an item it will be longer before you see it again. The more you answer an item correctly without getting it wrong, the less frequently it will appear - until you have it completely memorized.
What are the prerequisites?
Anki Aniki assumes that you know hiragana. You will be tested on how to read kanji, and romaji is not provided. Realistically, you should not be attempting the JLPT or even learning kanji before you have mastered hiragana, anyway!
How Long Does It Take?
Learning takes time. Learning kanji (there are a lot of them) takes a long time. At minimum, it takes at least one and a half months for Anki Aniki to mark a learned item as memorized. To memorize all of the kanji in Anki Aniki it can take as little as 150 days or as much as 2 years depending on your ability and your ambition. Don’t let the numbers discourage you, though. It’s not a race. The main goal is retention.
Learn Kanji with ANKI ANIKI!
- Imports tab-delimted format and SuperMemo XML format! (learning data is not preserved, images are imported only when using the desktop version of the app)
- Custom scheduling: set the "spacing" for each of the buttons - poor, fair, good, and the multiplier for "good" to adjust learning pace!
- Full HTML support including styling and images
- Question and answer are scrolled together - ideal for flashcards with lots of text
You CANNOT create or modify cards on the app. You can, however, import courses that are created using SuperMemo or Ultramemo or Anki (exported using tab-delimited format) on the desktop. Please use the Ultramemo app on the PC or Mac (available for free on our website) to create and edit courses, then export them to the phone as XML files.
您正在準備考全民英檢 GEPT、托福 TOEFL、多益 TOEIC、雅思 IELTS、SAT還是GRE嗎？
- 托福核心單字 (3640)
- 多益核心單字 (880)
- 多益進階單字 (840)
- GRE重點單字 (1300)
- 全民英檢中高級 (2500)
- 全民英檢高級 (3000)
- 雅思核心單字 (1200)
- SAT重點單字 (2000)
- SAT核心單字 (3400)
- 國中核心單字 (1200)
- 國中進階單字 (800)
- 高中核心單字 (4400)
- GRE紅寶單字 (6200)
英文的單字有一個特點，即每一個基本的意義都有兩種(或兩種以上)的符號來表示，例如：一套是”明的”、一般的單字(see,hear…)，另一套是”暗的”、特殊單字(vis,audi….)。一般單字是可以獨立使用符號 – 單字，特殊單字是不可以獨立使用的 – 字根，學習英語必語同時認識兩種符號，才能掌握大量的單字，以後遇見不認識的字也能猜出字的大意。
邏輯記單字是以詞為單位，通過改變詞首、詞中和詞尾某幾個字母實現多詞記憶，進而達到辭彙記憶的倍增。例如用基本單字 key鑰匙 為單位，就可以推廣到相關的邏輯字 donkey,monkey,jockey,turkey,keyboard 和 keyhole，能記住 key 就能記住相關的邏輯字，會讀 key 就會讀相關的邏輯字。
列出基測英文參考單字，常用約2000字含教育部所公佈的國民中小學九年一貫課程綱要參考字彙表，及加上縮寫形（如: aren't = are not）。並進行詞彙分級，共分三級，基本、常用、及挑戰級詞彙。
雅思為國外大學優先認可的英語程度標準，雅思的IELTS是The International English Language Testing System。雅思的主辦單位是IDP、劍橋和英國文化協會共同舉辦。每個月平均辦理2至3場正式考。題型難在曲線圖表及內容包羅萬象，很多人會因為沒涉獵到那方面的知識，或可能一個單字聽不懂又猜錯，因此失利。所以要多記單字就對了。建議本軟體英檢單字多看後，再加強IELTS單字內的詞彙精選約1200個。
英文字典、字首+字根+字尾、三個字母的單字、四個字母的單字、五個字母的單字、邏輯記單字、諧音記單字、基測單字、指考單字、GEPT、TOEIC 多益、IELTS 雅思、測試考題、文件說明、例字。
8.字典頁面 wildcard key
★StudyBank感謝各位的下載與評論，即日起至3/20止，只要在下載本StudyBank英文學習-背單字片語學文法APP後啟用並填入e-mail資料，我們將以隨機抽獎方式贈送小惡魔行動電源器! 活動詳情 請見：http://www.studybank.com.tw/pocket-books-app?utm_source=&utm_medium=googleplay&utm_campaign=APP
As the name suggest, this app will try to lower the environment noise by generating a phase-inverted wave of the noise. Due to a delay of sampling and playing(no realtime sound api in android), user will need to change the phase and amplitude manually to get the best effect.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
Do you want a completely black wallpaper to save power on your AMOLED screen?
Do you want to save memory by bypassing the wallpaper engine?
Black Live Wallpaper is for your.
It did completely nothing but displaying a black screen. It bypasses all the system wallpaper engine. So it consumes almost no system resource at all.
To enable it, select BlackLiveWallpaper in the live wallpaper selection dialog. It is usually invoked when you long clicking the empty space in the home screen.
This app contains no launcher icons.
Notice: 2.3 user can not power on the phone using track ball. Please use volume keys instead (It won't increase or decrease volume, but it will beep).
Your power button is broken or it is deterioring over time. But you have to user power button to turn on and off your phone. It is a big problem.
AnyUnlock will save your power button. It has two functions:
1. Use any key to turn the device on (by disable the default keylock). It contains a simple lock screen to prevent the mistap. Press "back" key to unlock the phone.
2. Use a home screen widget to turn off the phone.
3. Very small. 40k install size.
4. Do not keep the phone awake and do not consume considerable more battery power.
5. Open-sourced solution.
So it will replace the Lock widget and nolock.
It is only tested on Nexus One. Please report if it is working on other phones.
To unisntall it, you have to disable it first. Or it will not uninstall.
If it stops working. Please disable it and enable it again to get it working.
Q: Can I use the Android's default lock screen and use any key to unlock?
A: No, the default one will also lock all keys. I have to disable it.
Q: It doesn't work after upgrade. What to do?
A: Disable it and enable it again. Also you will need to remove and reinsert the widgets.
Q: I don't like that lock screen, how to disable it?
A: In AnyUnlock, press menu key and go to "Settings', there you can completely disable the lock screen.
Q: I can't turn on with trackball on gingerbread, fix?
A: No, gingerbread locks the trackball so you can't turn it on.
Permission: Phone calls, read phone state -- It will read phone state to automatically unlock the phone in the phone call. Guarantee it won't steal your privacy info.
on devices with AMOLED screen. Once you set up the daydream, it will automatically
run if you leave the device on with the charger plugged in. This app will prevent
the permanent burn-in damage to the screen if it is exercised frequently.
It works on Samsung phones, Motorola phones and HTC phones with AMOLED, Super AMOLED, AMOLED HD and AMOLED Plus
This app is Free and Open-Sourced:
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced repetition flash card learning software.
1. Modified Mnemosyne algorithm
2. Vast database selection to learn different facts and languages
3. HTML, rich text display.
Limitation: Lite Version does not support advanced functions!
Unlike most all other tools, it will work with the smart lock in Android 5.0+. So if your smart lock is unlocked. this app won't relock your phone like all other screen off apps.
This app requires root to send the power button event.
Install the app, drag the icon to your home screen, click on the icon and confirm the root for the first time and power off button will be triggered.
This app is also a plugin for Power Toggles app.
The app is open-sourced under GPL :
Want to accept the ultimate challenge of piloting your f-15 to the space?
Want to find the evil cats behind the ultimate scheme to kill you with innocent looking dots?
This is the game that is so simple and challenging that you can't stop playing. The leveling system is well-defined and rewarding.
Google Play Games enabled for the leaderboard and achievements.
Replay your gameplay.
No additional permissions needed.
No in-game Ads
All sound effects / music are recorded from my piano.
From the creator of popular free/open-sourced app AnyMemo.