It works! It works, but I get random crashes whenever I rotate my device (it's on auto-rotate). And how does laser-pointer mode work? I can activate it, and it shows me a different screen but I don't see it working. No "laser" at all. Also tried to search for additional information on this issue, but I haven't found any.
Thanks, appreciate it This worked well for me on linux wifi. However one quibble about the UI. I would like to see the timer displayed in detail at all times and remove the "NOTES" heading. I know they are my notes, you don't have to tell me and I want the screen space. I would also love functionality where I could set times starting a specific slide. (i.e. save a time to a slide such that when I get to it stops the previous timer and starts a new timer).
works great for LAN connected devices too unlike some proprietary office suite it provides control over WLAN as well as bluetooth. Would like to see it extended for pdf presentations too.
Works perfectly! Had to restart LibreOffice after changing the settings but after that it works perfectly. Does exactly what I need. Laser pointer doesn't work but I don't use it anyway.
There is no "remote control" option in LibreOffice, so this app doesn't work as advertised.
Superb Works great on windows. I tried to use the WiFi feature in Linux but failed. Bluetooth works fine.
Version 2.2.1 (v15):
* prevent crash when Bluetooth devices don't report their device class
* prevent crash when trying to use slides grid before it is setup
Version 2.2.0 (v14):
* Android Wear support – contributed by Efstratios Kamadanis
* updated translations (Japanese and Tamil newly added)
Version 2.1.3 (v13):
* updated/added translations
* better to react to slide changes not triggered by the remote (esp. in slide-sorter and "laser pointer" mode
* fix crash on startup in 2.1.2
Read documents from Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and LibreOffice on the go
Create, edit and share Word, Powerpoint & Excel documents and view PDFs anytime!
Reference shortcuts of Office 365.You can test shortcuts knowledge via quiz