▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us:
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Free software, with advertisements. (The Paid version has no advertisements.)
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Forget about typing queries into your browser to get information, instead use CamFind to take a picture and learn!
* Internet Search Results
* Related/Similar Images
* Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
* Related Places and Address Finder
* Film Poster/DVD Recognition
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
* Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
* QR and Barcode Scanner
* Language Translator
* Voice Search
* Text Search
* VoiceOver compatible
* And much more…
Download CamFind now to experience a mobile search like never before.
Type your questions or use the voice search feature. The app will show instant answers to popular mobile searches such as: maps to the nearest café or ATM, weather forecast, news or images. Furthermore, the app will generate translations of foreign words. Yandex search for mobile will also display the latest news and weather for a city of your choice.
Search suggestions for queries such as area codes, facts or exchanges, help you find what you need even more quickly by providing possible answers before you’ve even entered your query in full.
You can also install a widget (4x4) on your desktop containing a search bar and information about weather and traffic in your city and exchange rates.
Yandex.Search not only helps you find information online but on your phone as well, including contacts, messages and other apps.
Pick from more than 90 built-in searches, enter a site and have Spiffy Search try to add it automatically, or enter a new search by hand.
Supports easy drag-and-drop reordering of searches.
As seen on:
Meetroid - http://www.meetroid.com/?p=57210
Best Apps Market - http://www.bestappsmarket.com/p/app?id=111179&title=spiffy-search
Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
It now comes with the Settings option, to allow you to choose from 5 different search engines to customize your searching experience!
Try Mega Search out now for a fun and fast way to get the information you want!
Search Engines Enabled:
Google Gesture Search Launcher
Launch Gesture Search from the app or from the Notification bar
An incredibly useful feature which works hand in hand with Google Gesture Search and makes the Gesture Search accessible at any time
Ever wondered if you can search Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia in one go.
NOW YOU can do it using Quick Search.
Also you can follow the popular Search Trends from Google Trends.
DOWNLOAD the Best Search app yet on Google Play. I am sure you'll LOVE IT.
1) Web Search
Search anything on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Twitter, Aol.com, About.com in one go
2) Image Search
Search your favourite images on Google Images, Bing Images, Yahoo Images, Picasa, Flickr, Pinterest in one go.
Not only that you can DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TOO by Long pressing the image
3) People Search
Search for Entrepreneurs, Celebrities on Wikipedia, IMDB, Forbes in one go.
Also find what they are tweeting in TWITTER
Like their FACEBOOK pages.
4) Search Product Reviews
Read expert reviews, articles on your favourite gadgets on CNET, TechRadar, T3.com, Engadget, Gizmodo in one go.
5) Search News
Hunt for News on your favourite topics in one go on Google News, Yahoo News and Bing News
6) Search Stocks
Get quotes on your Stocks and read Financial News on Google Finance, Yahoo Finance and Investopedia.
Find the meanings of words you come across from Wikipedia, Wikitionary, Oxford dictionary and Wordnet in one go.
8) Code Search
Are you a developer.
Search answers for your technical queries on Google code, Stackoverflow in one go.
9) Search Travel Topics
Looking to travel somewhere. Want to know about that place.
Search Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikitravel in one go
10) Question & Answer Search
Get answers for your questions from Ask.com, ehow.com and Answers.com in one go
Compare prices on Amazon and Ebay in one single go
12) Russian (ру́сский) Search
Search Top Russian (ру́сский) sites like Yandex, Mail.ru, Rambler, Google Russia, Yahoo Russia, Wikipedia Russia in one go.
13) Chinese (汉语) Search
Search Top Chinese (汉语) sites like Baidu, Soso, Sogou, Youdao, Dangdang, Taobao.com, Google, Yahoo China, Wikipedia China in one go
14) Japanese (日本語) Search
Search Top Japanese (日本語) sites like Baidu Japan, Hatena, Goo, OKWave, So-net, Nifty, Google Japan, Yahoo Japan, Wikipedia Japan in one go
15) Korean (한국어) Search
Search Top Korean (한국어) sites like Naver, Nate, Daum, Danawa, Google Korea, Yahoo Korea , Wikipedia Korea in one go
16) Hot Search Trends
Get to know the Hot Search trends of your location from Google Trends
Much more features to be added...Watch out for updates.
The content provided is owned by the respective sites from which it is fetched.
This app is only an intuitive, easy, organised way of making search easier.
Askeroid is a mobile desktop search widget. We offer 300 different Web search engines in our online catalog, and the number keeps growing! Add Askeroid button or bar widget to your home screen, choose one or more buttons for your most used search engines, and enjoy the full power of vertical search. Add your own search engines in our online crouwdsourcing platform.
We search all vertical areas you may ever need:
- knowledge bases (Wikipedia, IMdB, HowStuffWorks, WolframAlpha)
- dictionaries (Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, Merriam-Webster, Canoonet)
- translation services (Google Translate, Lingvo, Multitran, Zargan, Dict.cc)
- files (4Shared, 2shared, HotFileSearch)
- torrents (The PirateBay, Demonoid.me, ISOHunt, KickAss, Toorgle, µTorrent, UTorrent)
- music (AllMusic, Pandora, WhoSampled, Jamendo, Last.fm, Spotiseek)
- videos (YouTube, Vevo, Blip.tv, Criticker)
- images (DeviantArt, Flickr, Creative Commons, Google Images)
- social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hyves)
- questions and answers (Answers.com, Quora, ChaCha)
- mobile apps (Android Market, Amazon, 1Mobile, AppBrain)
- classifieds (Craiglist, KiJiJi)
- e-commerce (Amazon, Pricegrabber, BestBuy, uSwitch, Dealspl.us, Bondfaro, Mercado, Allegro)
- events (TicketMaster, GrooveTickets)
- maps (Google Maps, Yandex Maps)
- health (WebMD, PubMed.gov)
- news (CNet, Bay News 9, Engadget, Reddit)
- urban culture (Urban Dictionary, Snopes)
There are many other websites and verticals you can search with Askeroid. Do you know that there is a search engine for all things about peanuts? Try The Peanut Roster.
If you have no idea what search engine fits your need best, use a new focused no-spam search engine (Blekko, DevilFinder, DuckDuckGo, Mooter, Beaucoup, Copernic) or natural language question search (Ask.com, True Knowledge,). You might be surprised at how good they are!
You can also use an old fashioned general purpose search engine (Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo,) or try meta search across them all (Dogpile, Webcrawler, Hotbot). Several search engines can even make you some money (Swagbuck, MyPoints).
If you live in a non-English speaking country, we have for you national search engines (Baidu, Yandex, Terra, Eniro, entireWeb).
If the search engine you need is not listed or found inside Askeroid, use a feature "Not found" to send me a message. I quickly fulfill most (but not all) requests - please do not ask for warez or porn! You are free to use such search engines but not through Askeroid.
Askeroid widget may appear on home screen automatically after installation if your Android version and security settings allow it. Add it to Home screen manually if it does not appear.
To install a widget:
1. Select the screen where you want your widget to be.
2. Either press Menu and then Add to Home or long press on the empty space on the screen until an Add menu appears.
3. Press Widget.
4. Select Askeroid 1x1 or Askeroid 4x1 widget type.
Askeroid customization screen will pop out. Select the search engine(s) and visual style you like and press BACK arrow when done.
You can add more than one Askeroid widget to the same screen or different screens. Each widget can have a different set of search engine icons. However, each widget must also be customized separately.
1. Press an icon of the search engine you want to use.
2. Type on the on-screen keyboard. Your search string will appear in the search field above.
3. When done, press the search "Magnifying Glass" button on the right.
Your search results will be in the browser window that will open.
To cancel, press a BACK key once to close a keyboard and twice to close the search field.
NEED HELP ? FOUND A BUG ?
Write to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page
* Search all file types
* Search by file name
* Search by file extension
* Wildcard support "*"
* Limited Regexp char support "^,$"
* Blazing Fast Search engine
* Threaded results so you don't have to wait till search finishes
* Show Thumbnails for pictures and movie results
* Open folder location (requires file manager app ES, Astro, File Expert, File manager, etc...)
* Share/Send file
The application require you to sign-in before use, this is because to prevent abusing request that might overloaded the server. Your email information is safe with us, we would never release it to third parties.
Each user is eligible to make 100 unique searches per day, unique mean not same registration number. The information of the searches is cached for 24 hours. This policy is to help reduce the load to the database and increase the efficiency of searching.
Info: SSM stand for Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
Exposes the action PICK_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE to start the BluetoothDeviceListActivity which scans for Bluetooth Devices, shows them in a ListActivity and returns device info when a device is selected by the user.
This is done to deduplicate code between APPs - the code is graduated from the DUBwise Project and used in the upcomming DUBwise for UAVTalk APP.
The APP uses the lib tracedroid to be able to send debug logs when problems arise and android-bluetooth ( http://android-bluetooth.googlecode.com ) to be able to work with Android <2.0 which has no native Bluetooth-API
The code is GPLv3
Go originated in China more than 2,000 years ago. The game is noted for being rich in strategy despite its relatively simple rules. It has been claimed that Go is the most complex game in the world due to its vast number of variations in individual games.  
Solve Tsumegos ( Go Problems are called Tsumego )
Review Games ( SGF Format reader )
Record Games ( or use the phone/tablet as a board - incl SGF writer )
TV-Mode ( automatic replay of games - mainly for GoogleTV )
Play against GnuGo ( extra install needed )
Available in >10 Languages
If you find a bug please email me or file a bug in the issue tracker on github. I can't contact you via the Android-Market comments system to fix the problem
This app is Open-Source - the Source-Code is on github - Patches/Contributions welcome! You can also find this project on googleplus: https://plus.google.com/106767057593220295403
The whole APP ist OpenSource and you can find the code on https://github.com/ligi/Solar-Activity-Monitor
Thanks to http://mikrokopter.de for the impulse, http://www.swpc.noaa.gov for the Data and Clemens -Nebukad- Wronski for the Graphics!
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/de/ (Creative Commons / Non Commercial / Share Alike)
Addtitonally to this Licence it is not allowed to use this project in any violent manner! This explicitly includes that lethal Weapon owning "People" and Organisations (e.g. Army & Police) are not allowed to use this Project.
UAS UAV GPS Accuracy Solar Storm MikroKopter MultiRotor MultiKopter Navigation
Digital UFO Broadcasting with intelligent service equipment
It is a Tool for Mobile Phones to interact with a unmanned QuadroKopter
This is the version for MikroKopter UAVs
more infos here:
You need to install gobandroid to interact with this - with the A.I. alone you wont see anything.
When you have problems please write me an email before rating.
All GPL and Sourcecode is on http://github.com/ligi
Thanks to Andreas Grothe for doing the Android-NDK part!
With this App you can quickly eval some Android Java code - scripting style for fast iterations, experiments and API exploration.
Sometimes you just want to evaluate some Android-Code without compiling a project - this is your App for this job.
It is powered by BeanShell ( BSH ) with some provided objects like the ActivityContext and a ViewGroup container to make view evaluations.
The time is measured to execute the code and there are links to the javadoc.
The code is GPLv3 and can be found here: https://github.com/ligi/AJShA
Gobandroid is an OpenSource goban for Android
This app installs the needed Images to the SD-Card and then uninstalls so that less Application-Space is needed
I wish you nice go, baduk , weiqi games!
This is a opensource goban for android to play go / igo / baduk / weiqi on.
Play against GnuGo
If you find a bug please email me! I can't contact you via the comments system to fix the problem
Sourcecode is on github.com-Patches/Contributions welcome! Flattr also available!
But that also means there is not even a help and only a single language - please refer to the original FAST if you need these memory consuming extras.
FASTER is an recursive acronym for FAST App Search Tool Extended Reduction
You can choose between 3 Themes:
#3 transparent ( try this with some Live Wallpaper :)
A single click launches the App - a long click gives you 3 Options:
#1 Go to the App details
#2 Open the App in Google Play
#3 Open the App as a Notification for FAST access at a later time
The App is GPLv3 - you can find the source on GitHub: https://github.com/ligi/FAST
Big thanks to http://github.com/jfreax for his contributions!
Tags ( sorry but otherwise this tool is hard to find ;):
free software opensource launcher search apps free easy simple fast small GPL github super ultra uber mega speed launching applications notification appsearch app-search quick productivity launch time saving power user java github open source home replacement
- Prove that a certain damage existed before a given time ( rental cars, flats, .. ) by proving the existence of an image of this damage at a certain time
- Prove that a certain idea ( text ) was existing before a given time ( e.g. for prior art arguments against patents )
First you select a picture or enter text - then the system checks if the existence is already proven and prints out the time if so. If not you get the option to prove the existence now by transferring one Satoshi to a calculated address.
The money is going nowhere ( or to a random stranger ) - but it is so little that this should not matter. Note: it can take some time until the existence is signed by the network - especially with these small amounts ( you can increase the amount if you want faster signing ).
This app is licensed GPLv3 - you can find the sourcecode on github: https://github.com/ligi/SatoshiProof
Volker Grabsch for presenting his idea at Hack&Tell and inspiring this app this way!
The Tango Project for the icon
Andreas Schildbach for Bitcoin Wallet
Google for Android, Bitcoinj & Guava
blockexplorer.com for the API to check for address existence
If you have a Mac you can use this app: bit.ly/smaphotag to tag all your photos with an easy app - just drag and drop the pictures on the dock-icon.
If you are a Linux user you can use exiftool and the GPX files that this app generates on your SD card.
exiftool -overwrite_original -geotag PATH_TO_GPX_FILE -xmp:geotimeThis app was coded on the mobile hackathon at #cpeu