Scalar Heart Connection® utilizes the innate knowing of the heart and its natural synchronization with the harmony of the collective unconscious to facilitate heart-centered personal growth and transformation. The process teaches us how to use our heart as a guide toward a happier, healthier, and more fulfilled life.
Enter your Issue or Problem in the app and follow the remaining simple steps. The archetypal patterns contained within the Hero’s Journey through life’s experiences will guide you to the underlying emotion behind your problem. Your heart’s inner wisdom, like the I Ching, will inform you of your mind’s negative response based on early childhood conditioning and experiences.
Next, the program will tell you the way to overcoming the negative emotion by showing you the Unmet Heart Need and the Positive Heart Response.
This easy to use app includes audible frequencies from the Quantum Healing Codes™. These powerful codes help align our thoughts and emotions with the Positive Heart Response we receive from our heart during the session.
Quantum Healing Codes™ are based on the idea that there exists a predictable geometric pattern behind all matter. From this pattern all else can be created. These codes support greater coherence within the resonance of what we want to create in our life. The code you choose in the app is specific to the frequency you need to hear in order to shift the resonance from one of mind-brain reaction to one of heart-centered compassion.
Certified Heart Mediators and Connectors are available for those wanting to go deeper into the archetypal patterns of the Hero’s Journey. For more information please contact: ScalarHeartConnection.com
*The information contained in this app is intended for research and educational purposes only. The developers do not present any part of this app, directly or indirectly, for the diagnoses or prescription of any disease or condition. People who use the information from this app are advised to take responsibility for consulting the health professional of their choice regarding all matters pertaining to their physical, emotional or mental health.
* Star devotionals to add them to your favorites list
* Share devotionals via Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Swipe to view devotionals for other days
* Turn on daily reminders to read (for devices running Android 3.1 and above)
* Adjust font size
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
Desiring God’s mission is to help people everywhere understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of free resources (including sermons, articles, and full-length books).
Daily audio clips of John Piper answering tough theological and pastoral questions.
* Ask - via email to AskPastorJohn@desiringGod.org
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth. Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of God-centered resources from the ministry of John Piper — sermons, books, articles, audio and video, free of charge.
* 페이스북 , 트위터 등에 묵상 공유하기
* 별표를 체크해서 좋아하는 묵상 목록에 추가하기
* 스와이프하여 다른 날짜의 묵상으로 넘어가기
* 토글하여 아침 모드와 저녁 모드간에 화면 전환하기
* 매일 읽을 수 있도록 알람 기능 설정하기(안드로이드 3.1 이상 버전에서 가능)
* 폰트 사이즈 변경하기
디자이어링갓은 비영리 기독교 선교단체로서, 우리가 하나님 안에서 가장 만족할 때 하나님이 우리 안에서 가장 영광 받으신다는 진리를 세계 도처에 있는 사람들이 이해하고 영접할 수 있도록 돕는 것을 그 사명으로 합니다.
수많은 자료들(설교, 블로그, 책 및 기타 글들 포함)을 http://www.desiringGod.org에서 볼 수 있습니다.
If God called you would you answer?
With this App, you can be connected to Christ always,
and you will discover Him throughout your day, every day, in “all things.”
When you become more aware of the Love of God in your life,
everything becomes holy. Everything will be seen as miracle!
With an imprimatur and nihil obstat granted from the Roman Catholic Diocese of
Fort Wayne-South Bend by Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades and Msgr. Michael Heintz.
Do you know how to Pray? Do you Pray every day?
1.Connect with God each and every day, throughout your day.
2.Learn to live without fear and become “one” with God.
3.Learn the spiritual tools to walk with the Lord.
4.Learn the most powerful prayer, written by St. Ignatius 300 years ago.
5.There is a way to meet God. You will no longer be lost without Him.
6.The Examen Prayer will reconnect you to God.
If you never knew Him, now you will!
The Hotline To God® App features:
•St. Ignatius’ Examen Prayer (illustrated with teaching videos)
○Also known as the Examination of Consciousness
•St. Ignatius’ interactive “Rules of Discernment” that will help keep you close to God, and get you out of the darkness and desolation when you have grown distant from God.
•Daily Scripture Affirmations! Every day you'll get a new message from God directly to you – affirming you, blessing you, and assuring you of God’s love.
•Daily Readings, following the Church’s liturgical cycle, for your day and joining you with others in the Universal Prayer of the Church.
•Journaling Feature, with optional password protection and encryption, documenting your innermost feelings.
•Set your daily goals as you make resolutions with God.
•Alarm clock and customizable daily reminders, to notify you it’s time to pray and reconnect with God.
•The Learn More section of the App will direct you to spiritual readings, books, videos, audio, and other resources to improve your prayer.
Who would use this App:
•All believers who are trying to grow in their faith.
•All Christians and those who want to be a Christian.
•Catholics who are familiar with St. Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises.
•People trying to find their way in life.
•Anyone needing direction from God.
•Those having trouble with an addiction.
•“The Lost Sheep” who wants to be found.
•Anyone desiring to know Jesus more.
Anyone who feels lost or disconnected from God,
this is your “Hotline to God”!
This App will help transform your life, day by day.
You will be brought back to Christ anytime you lose your way.
No more wishing required; you will know Jesus!
The Hotline to God connects you with God, fulfilling your deepest desire.
All of this App's content is created and owned by Fr. Michael J. Denk.
Audio and links to other sites used with permission.
Special thanks to Fr. Timothy Gallagher and to DiscerningHearts.com
-Easily find IFGF Churches location and contact info around the world.
-Listen to the sermons.
-Easy access to daily devotional.
-Catch up with latest church events.
-Convenient location to view and follow our instagram photos.
-Grow together with Daily Devotional.
-And many more...
Thanks and Blessings.
URL : http://www.ifgf.org/
FB : https://www.facebook.com/ifgfgisi.headquarters?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Instagram : http://instagram.com/ifgf_global/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/IFGF_Global
The free issues features:
- Full-length articles by Joyce and special guests
- Interactive media + videos
- Periodic updates
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in sleep. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring i.e., it automatically filters silence.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- It records only when a user is talking or snoring in the sleep. So the users don't have to listen to 8 full hours of recording. They simply get 20-30 short recordings when they are talking or snoring at night.
- User's can easily set delay time so that recording starts afters e.g., 30 minutes. They also set after how many hours (e.g., 6), the recording should stop automatically.
- It keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Sleep talk recording and snoring detection for Android
- Save important recordings to Dropbox
- Play and listen to recordings from history and favorites
- Delete all recordings from the last night by touching the row for a longer duration.
- Share your dream talks via email, Facebook/Twitter and other services with your friends. When a user wants to share a recording, it automatically uploads the recordings to our servers and users get a nice short link to the recording that they can post any where they want. Hosting for the recordings is also completely free.
Users can listen to the funny and some times hilarious recordings shared by other users of Dream Talk Recorder. It has active sharing community and users share their favourite recording from US, UK, Italy, Germany and several other countries. Recording can be listened inside the "World" tab.
People also use Dream Talk Recorder to record their business meetings, class lectures and monitor their home when they are away e.g., to see if dog was barking or a child was crying in their absence. Some users said that it's also very nice to use Dream Talk Recorder to record short voice notes.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
This app includes thousands of resources, all committed to the historic Christian faith and the creedal consensus of the Reformation, from R.C. Sproul, Alistair Begg, Sinclair Ferguson, W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, Stephen Nichols, John Piper, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ravi Zacharias, and many others.
• Daily Renewing Your Mind broadcasts
• Daily videos and devotional readings
• Decades of Ligonier Conference messages
• Popular articles from Tabletalk magazine
• The latest featured posts from the Ligonier blog
• More than 50 free teaching series, including The Holiness of God and Chosen By God
• and more
The Ligonier app allows you to:
• Download audio messages for offline playback
• Easily access and participate in Tabletalk magazine’s Bible reading plan
• Read or listen to any portion of Scripture using the built-in ESV Bible
• Share resources using the in-app share button
• Browse our library by Topic, Teacher, and Scripture reference
• Receive notifications about the latest Ligonier resources and outreach initiatives
The Ligonier Ministries App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
Content: © 2015 Ligonier Ministries; App: © 2015 Subsplash
Be enriched by the ministries of Alistair Begg, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, John Piper, R.C. Sproul, and many more.
RefNet's daily programming is God-centered, God-honoring, and committed to the historic Christian faith:
● Preaching and teaching from trustworthy evangelical teachers and preachers
● Bible readings from the Old and New Testaments
● Daily news briefs so you stay current with the day's headlines
● Music suitable for background listening
● Dramatic audio theatre for family entertainment and encouragement
● Audiobooks for the growing Christian
The RefNet app allows you to:
● Stream via your cellular data or WiFi connection
● Listen to the schedule in your local timezone using time-shift
● Set calendar reminders so you don't miss your favorite programs
● Join the conversation on social media
To begin listening to RefNet, open the app and press the play button in the top left of the screen. To finish listening to RefNet, press what is now a stop button in the top left of the screen or use the new sleep timer function.
Please send any comments and/or issues to feedback@RefNet.fm or use the new in-app feedback feature. Thank you.
Browse and shop an up-to-date list of Ligonier's handpicked resources from topics that include Bible study, theology, Christian living, church history, worldview and culture, and more. See our most recently added resources, gift suggestions for family and friends, our most popular and bestselling resources, and suggested resources from the Ligonier teaching fellows.
Products include the Reformation Study Bible and Bible commentaries, Tabletalk magazine, Ligonier Connect, Reformation Trust Publishing, and more.
The Ligonier Resource Guide includes resources from Jay Adams, Randy Alcorn, Thabiti Anyabwile, Tom Ascol, Voddie Baucham, Joel Beeke, Alistair Begg, James Boice, Douglas Bond, Jerry Bridges, John Calvin, D.A. Carson, Tim Challies, Mark Dever, Kevin DeYoung, Jonathan Edwards, Sinclair Ferguson, J.V. Fesko, John Gerstner, Robert Godfrey, Michael Haykin, Michael Horton, Daniel Hyde, Steven J. Lawson, John MacArthur, Keith Mathison, Albert Mohler, Russell Moore, David Murray, Iain Murray, Stephen Nichols, John Owen, Burk Parsons, Richard Phillips, John Piper, O. Palmer Robertson, Leland Ryken, R.C. Sproul, R.C. Sproul Jr., Derek Thomas, Paul David Tripp, Tedd Tripp, Cornelis Venema, B.B. Warfield, Jared Wilson, Ravi Zacharias, and many more.
Have a question? Please email us at email@example.com