It helps you to create collage in magazine style using your photos, filters and stickers. It is free and makes sharing pics and collage easy.
- 30+ types of Magazine style grids to choose from.
- Touch gestures to rotate and re size.
- 40+ unique filters like Lome, Vintage, Vignette, Tint, Black & White, Old Style, Warm tone etc.
- 40+ unique stickers for your photo.
- Share Collage via Facebook, Instagram, Whats app,Twitter, Flickr etc.
This app includes thousands of resources, all committed to the historic Christian faith and the creedal consensus of the Reformation, from R.C. Sproul, Alistair Begg, Sinclair Ferguson, W. Robert Godfrey, Steven Lawson, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, Stephen Nichols, John Piper, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ravi Zacharias, and many others.
• Daily Renewing Your Mind broadcasts
• Daily videos and devotional readings
• Decades of Ligonier Conference messages
• Popular articles from Tabletalk magazine
• The latest featured posts from the Ligonier blog
• More than 50 free teaching series, including The Holiness of God and Chosen By God
• and more
The Ligonier app allows you to:
• Download audio messages for offline playback
• Easily access and participate in Tabletalk magazine’s Bible reading plan
• Read or listen to any portion of Scripture using the built-in ESV Bible
• Share resources using the in-app share button
• Browse our library by Topic, Teacher, and Scripture reference
• Receive notifications about the latest Ligonier resources and outreach initiatives
The Ligonier Ministries App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
Content: © 2014 Ligonier Ministries; App: © 2014 Subsplash
Be enriched by the ministries of Alistair Begg, John MacArthur, Albert Mohler, John Piper, R.C. Sproul, and many more.
RefNet's daily programming is God-centered, God-honoring, and committed to the historic Christian faith:
● Preaching and teaching from trustworthy evangelical teachers and preachers
● Bible readings from the Old and New Testaments
● Daily news briefs so you stay current with the day's headlines
● Music suitable for background listening
● Dramatic audio theatre for family entertainment and encouragement
● Audiobooks for the growing Christian
The RefNet app allows you to:
● Stream via your cellular data or WiFi connection
● Listen to the schedule in your local timezone using time-shift
● Set calendar reminders so you don't miss your favorite programs
● Join the conversation on social media
To begin listening to RefNet, open the app and press the play button in the top left of the screen. To finish listening to RefNet, press what is now a stop button in the top left of the screen or use the new sleep timer function.
Please send any comments and/or issues to feedback@RefNet.fm or use the new in-app feedback feature. Thank you.
Browse and shop an up-to-date list of Ligonier's handpicked resources from topics that include Bible study, theology, Christian living, church history, worldview and culture, and more. See our most recently added resources, gift suggestions for family and friends, our most popular and bestselling resources, and suggested resources from the Ligonier teaching fellows.
Products include the Reformation Study Bible and Bible commentaries, Tabletalk magazine, Ligonier Connect, Reformation Trust Publishing, and more.
The Ligonier Resource Guide includes resources from Jay Adams, Randy Alcorn, Thabiti Anyabwile, Tom Ascol, Voddie Baucham, Joel Beeke, Alistair Begg, James Boice, Douglas Bond, Jerry Bridges, John Calvin, D.A. Carson, Tim Challies, Mark Dever, Kevin DeYoung, Jonathan Edwards, Sinclair Ferguson, J.V. Fesko, John Gerstner, Robert Godfrey, Michael Haykin, Michael Horton, Daniel Hyde, Steven J. Lawson, John MacArthur, Keith Mathison, Albert Mohler, Russell Moore, David Murray, Iain Murray, Stephen Nichols, John Owen, Burk Parsons, Richard Phillips, John Piper, O. Palmer Robertson, Leland Ryken, R.C. Sproul, R.C. Sproul Jr., Derek Thomas, Paul David Tripp, Tedd Tripp, Cornelis Venema, B.B. Warfield, Jared Wilson, Ravi Zacharias, and many more.
Have a question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.