NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
Payment Protection: (Payment Guard) help find out copycat apps and make sure your mobile shopping and payment safety so that you will not be worried about money being stolen or payment security code lost.
Contacts & SMS Vault: we develop this amazing feature which allows you to hide private SMS/call logs or even secret Contacts records from your phone system. Activate this Vault in Privacy Locker so that no prying eyes on your data.
Anti-Phishing: real-time protection from malware, malicious URL & Phishing sites which detects malicious sites designed to steal your personal information.
More: more storage, more support and more other security features is coming to give you a peace of mind.
Free! Phone Cleaner & Speed Booster
One-Touch Scan: can scan and clean redundant background tasks, cache, junk (trash) files, privacy records to free up more storage space. Besides, with a Power Eraser it will scan and erase more redundant files to speed up your mobile up to 200% faster.
Task Killer (Memory Booster) helps to kill applications and clean up your RAM (memory) to boost up your phone.
Game Booster improves your gaming speed and experience and smoothes game play without lagging.
Free! Antivirus & Wi-Fi Security
Antivirus Scanner (with a new antivirus engine which ranked #1 by AV-TEST repeatedly) : protects your Android device against viruses, trojans, malware, spyware, malicious URLs, phishing sites etc..
Security Zone detects unsecured Wi-Fi and fake hotspot to avoid hackers access to your device and stole your information and data.
Surfing Protection detects malicious URLs and warns you instantly to provide you safe surfing environment.
Toolbox will be provided with Battery Saver, Anti-Theft, Cloud Backup, Privacy Advisor, and Call/SMS Blocker. It’s all totally Free!
Note: It’s totally free to use all the previous free features. All those premium features are newly added. But we do encourage you to upgrade to pro users for more professional protection. If you decide not to activate the premium subscription, you can also enjoy the basic free AMC indefinitely.
You’d better sign up an AMC account so that you can continue to use your AMC License on another device for free in case you need to replace your current phone.
Now you can also activate the premium features with a license code which can be bought from our website: http://www.iobit.com/store.php
If you need any assistance, please email us: email@example.com to get a 24 hrs’ reply.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/LQQOgO
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedMobileCare
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMC_IObit
" - AppEggs.com
gPad is a wireless touchpad, configurable remote and keyboard for PC/Mac. Control you computers via wifi, usb or bluetooth (bluetooth in free version is beta and temporar). Similar to Gmote, remote droid, XBMC, unified remote,... but now, you can configure and share your own remote's!
Create layouts for all your applications, organise your shortcuts, expand your keyboard, automate key sequences,… Any of your ideas!
Create/share/download gPads for:
* Presentation (powerpoint, google docs, ...)
* Media players (Winamp, iTunes, media player, any music program, ...)
* Graphical (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D, video, vlc, ...)
* Media center, Windows, Mac, XBMC, Spotify, Frontpad, eyeTV, mediaportal,...
* Keypad and keyboard extensions
* Game cheat codes or key sequences
* Any of your ideas! Extend your keyboard now!
To use gPad, download the server on your pc (www.gpad.mobi) and get started!
To have unlimited acces to all functionalities and remove the admob banner, you can buy our PRO version via the android market or Paypal. Enjoy!
For more information about the developers, visit us on www.MOBiSTERS.mobi or follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MOBiSTERS/145275582205673. Post your findings and ideas on Facebook and they may become real!
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Touchpad is a free Android app to enable you to control your windows computer from your Android device. It provides a simple multitouch touchpad interface to control the mouse, and accepts keystrokes from the keyboard on your device to send to your computer. Touchpad has the following features:
- Full remote control over the mouse left and right buttons from your Android device: drag n' drop, double clicking, and right clicking functionality is readily accessible - now with multitouch!
- Keyboard support allows typing on the remotely controlled computer.
- Media controls for easy control over media playback.
- Web browser controls for easy browser navigation.
- Automatically find servers from your device to make connecting to your computer simple and painless.
- Clean, minimalist design.
- Completely free and contains absolutely no ads!
Touchpad uses the following Network Communication permissions:
- Full Internet Access for communicating with the remote computer.
- View Wi-Fi State to search for computers on your network.
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
NOTE: This application was made for devices using Samsung's SPen such as the Galaxy Note 4
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Remote Trackpad is a wireless trackpad app to control your PC.
Download Remote Trackpad Server from http://www.djpsoft.com/projects/remote-trackpad/
- Mouse control via touchscreen
- Soft keyboard
- Fully customisable trackpad (tap to click, onscreen buttons, tap and drap, two finger scrolling, portrait or landscape etc..)
Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
You can setting sofa and control netflix, hulu or youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
NEEDS AN INSTALLED SERVER.
Before use, make sure to read the manual!
Instruction and server: http://pheodor.ru/android/apps/en/
HOW CAN I USE IT?
You can use it for a lot of purposes. Here are some of them:
- you can show your favorite photos to your friends sitting on the sofa and switching photos by a light multitouch gesture or a simple click on the screen. Now you do not need to wait until the next photo in the slide show appears or come up to the computer to switch back the photo that your friends did not have enough time to see.
- you can enjoy watching the new season of your favorite TV series sitting in your easy chair. You can put the player on pause, turn up the volume or rewind back to watch an interesting episode once again.
- when listening to the music you can go to the next track and turn the volume up or down.
- if you have a large monitor you can surf the Internet or watch new photos of friends on Facebook just lying on your sofa.
- besides interacting with applications on your PC via a phone or a tablet is really convenient and trendy.
- left and right clicks (buttons)
- imitation of clicking the left button when you click on the screen
- multitouch zooming
** First practical DOS emulator for Android **
** Apps of the Week, ZDNet, Sept 2011 **
IMPORTANT: Like other emulators this software requires sdcard access and lots of resources to run properly. Make sure you have > 50MB free memory, and your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check faq or email us directly.
Regarding GPL please refer to home page.
-Portrait and Landscape mode with/without resize.
-Software and Hardware keyboard input
-Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and Function keys
-Support Virtual TrackPad, Virtual Joystick, and Pen mode
-Support mouse control with physical Trackball or Mouse
Regarding arrows and special keys(like ctrl, alt, shift): AnDOSBox is designed to work with external input solution, seek out and use anything you see fit. We also built an "Extra layout" plugin for our Flit Keyboard. (see AnDOSBox home page for details). For enhanced gaming keypad, please check out our "GameKeyboard" app.
-On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the "menu" hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
-In some program sound is broken (stop after awhile) when Speed Patch C is turned on.
-Some devices with physical keyboard failed to input additional characters by pressing Alt+Key. Please refer to FAQ General Usage #1.
-It's said that some high-end snapdragon based devices have poor performance. We never received an official report, please contact developer in this case.
If you have problem running a particular DOS program, please check with DOSBox Team for compatibility before report to us.
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.
(Android version, free and no AD)
Emulate PC's keyboard & mouse/touchpad and remote control your PC by Android phone.
Main control function available now:
a. Control PC's music/movie player, to start/stop, previous/next, volume up/down
b. Control PC's PowerPoint player, to start, stop, next, previous
c. Control PC's Power, shutdown, hibernate, sleep, restart, logoff system
d. single keyboard function
e. Single mouse function
1. Support Windows 32bit & 64bit system(XP or higher)
2. Support WIFI & Bluetooth & 3G connection to PC
3. Support music/movie player, start/stop, previous/next, volume up/down, mute. PHONE KEYS: VOL UP key same as previous, VOL DOWN key same as next, Camera key same as Start/Pause
4. Support Control PowerPoint player, Start, Stop, Next, Previous ppt. PHONE KEYS: VOL UP key same as previous page, VOL DOWN key same as next page, Camera key same as start presentation
5. Support system power control, support shutdown, hibernate, sleep, restart, logoff
6. Support emulate your phone as PC keyboard. support physical and on screen keyboard, support direct input box.
7. Support emulate your phone as PC mouse/touchpad. Support left click, right click, mouse wheel, drag and drop. PHONE KEYS: VOL UP same as mouse wheel +20, VOL DOWN same as mouse wheel -20, Camera Key same as Mouse left Button
8. Support PC on screen magnifier in touchpad function. Too far away your PC and can't see the screen clearly? Just click the Magnifier Icon in touchpad screen (Not support Windows XP)
9. Support rotate PC screen output 90, 180, 270, 360 degree
How to use touchpad drag and drop:
1. Use touchpad move PC'cursor over the file want to drag
2. Click the "L"or"R" Toggle Button, your file is drag now
3. move drag you object to target place
4. Click the "L"/"R" Toggle Button again to drop
"L" button mean mouse left button, you can also use "Camera" key instead of "L" button
"R" button mean mouse right button
App Settings: Press "Menu" key to pop the menu, select "Settings" menu
1. Disable Bluetooth connection option, default is enable bluetooth
2. Auto connect when App start option, default is not connect at start
* You need download a PC software from
to serve this Android app. (or Click the "Visit Developer's Website" below)
* Another way: Press "Menu" Key, select "Download server" menu can download the PcRemote Server to your phone, need send it to PC
PcRemote connection to PC:
1. WIFI, make sure your PC is in the same LAN with your phone, click the "Click me to auto discovery" button, if your network is fine, the window will shutdown automatically and estanblish connection. If your PC not in the same LAN, go to step 3
2. Bluetooth, only support Microsoft Bluetooth stack now. Click the device name in the list box to connect, if your device both works, the window will close and automatically estanblish the connection. Will add WIDCOMM/Broadcomm Bluetooth stack in the future
3. Connect by IP address, enter your IP address in the input box and click "Connec to remote Server" button
if you use 3G network, your PC should be in public network, every computer in the world can access it by IP, by simple, your PC's IP address should not in following range:
Please carefully use the 3G connection because it may not very safe.
How to use:
1. Install this APP and download the server from my site http://feishare.com/android/pcremote
2. Run the server in Windows and this App in your phone
3. Click the Image icon of "Discovery Server" first, select you server on WIFI or bluetooth
4. If App show "connect to xxx", you can control your PC now
5. Select what you want, such as touchpad or Keyboard, enjoy it
If you have problem and want to get help, please leave your comment to the server download page, not here, we can't reply here.