I tried using this app with a VoipBuster account. I found it a lot better than VoipBuster's own app! This app runs as a service meaning that incoming calls can be received at any time. There are some aspects that can be improved though! Better apps exist if one is willing to pay a little more!
Sometimes when you send messages from another phone like an IPhone to the android version of linguine it shows the previous message send by them but duplicated and you have to exit out of the thread view and back in to see the real message. Also the app would be 5 stars if it had VPN client in it so only phone calls and sip traffic get sent over VPN
No user friendly instructions on how to use it. I wanted to create an account - it asks for my phone number. It's personal information I'm not going to share it. Email and or username should be more than enough. I couldn't even try it.
The app hungup the phone after 3 rings sometimes even only 2
The app doesn't work, I was unable to even register.
Stopped receiving messages with 7.x. any suggestions?
- Doze mode(energy saving) button in Network settings
- No pause VOIP Call on incoming GSM call until we off hook this
- Subscription friends list enabled by default only for linphone domain
- Rotation after screen locking
- Contacts background task
- No more asking phone number for non-linphone domain
- Bug with Linphone credential login