The app works for me fine, but I can't get a Bluetooth device to work with this app to save my life. I can only get sound out of one of my Bluetooth headset, no mic. My other doesn't give me sound or mic. Wired headphones with a mic worked once for me.
Awesome app, still giving it 5 star despite a missing simple feature that made it unusuable for me. When you have multiple SIP accounts setup from the same service you can't tell which phone line is ringing because the IP continues to change after each ring. The app should instead show the display name of the account thats ringing instead of an IP
Adding pauses and waits does not seem to be fully supported. This makes calling extensions or voicemail cumbersome.
Missing a workable S.A.S. as far as has been seen. Several other problems. Not production ready.
Excellent app, but would be better if it stayed in the background when swiping away the app, and speed dialing woke be nice too.
I give up. Won't connect me to my account. Can't set up using my used number. Can't delete account. Linphone refuse to engage. Useless! Uninstalling now.
- Doze mode(energy saving) button in Network settings
- No pause VOIP Call on incoming GSM call until we off hook this
- Subscription friends list enabled by default only for linphone domain
- Rotation after screen locking
- Contacts background task
- No more asking phone number for non-linphone domain
- Bug with Linphone credential login
Grandstream Networks announces Wave, a free Video VoIP app for SIP-based calling