Manage processes, read logs, backup your database, all in a few touches.
Pilot SSH is the fastest way to control your server from your phone. Even faster than a shell, and a lot easier to use on a touchscreen.
The application uses open source scripts stored on the server to generate its user interface. You can find new ones on this Github repository: https://github.com/Geal/PilotSSH-scripts
Building your own script is easy, and you can do it in any language you want, as long as its exports the JSON API.
* Works perfectly on 3G networks
* Your credentials are stored in an encrypted database (and you can set your own unlocking password)
* Public key authentication is supported
* Generate your public keys directly from the app
PRESENTED BY. Pilot.mobi
Pilot by itel Dialer is a simple sip client. By using this application users can make voip call easily.
The main features of this applications are-
• Making voip calls to supported gsm number and to other sip clients.
• Receiving a call from another sip clients.
• Sending SMS to gsm numbers of supported countries and to other sip clients.
For using the main features the supporting features are-
• Viewing Call logs and making call from call logs.
• Viewing SMS logs and viewing previous sms and forward sms from the call log.
• Viewing Topup logs.
• Viewing phone contacts to call a number from phonebook, send SMS and Topup.
This application is a VoIP application. So please check your network settings and make sure internet connection is available. If the network is not available then the application may exit after showing a message or just show connecting with server. in both cases please stop the application check your network connection and start it again.
To register this application you must set the correct Operator code at the first time you run the application and correct username and password from the setting menu. You can collect all of these from your service provider.
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 19 tunnel servers in 8 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Need a Keyyo VoIP account available on www.keyyo.fr. The project is open source http://code.google.com/p/keyyo-mobile-android-voip.
Open Source application, GNU-GPL V3
Alternative to Skype, Truphone, Tubaloo, Google Voice, Ippi, SipDroid, 3CXPhone, Nimbuzz, Fring, Bria, Linphone
In this demo, one can make VoIP calls on a local Wifi network. It is meant to demonstrate the capabilities of Adaptive Digital Technologies VoIP Engine. It is NOT designed to be a full SIP/VoIP solution.
The VoIP Engine is available to license on a variety of platforms - Android, iOS, generic ARM, and Windows.
If you are interested, or want more information, please contact email@example.com
• Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supported Soft switches: Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Supported Codec’s: g729, AMR, GSM and g711.
• Supported Platforms: Symbian and Android. iPhone version is on development
• Network Optimizing: The “Simple Mobile Dialer” having the scope of using operator wise optimized network profile. So that you don’t need to buy individual operator code for individual operator/network or country
• Making and receiving SIP calls
• Call using WIFI, 4G,3G or EDGE
• Making and receiving SIP calls from behind any VoIP obstruction /firewalls
• Enhanced Phone Book
• Redial button
• Caller ID
• Call status
• Destination , rate
• Time, call status logs
• Sending and receiving SMS over SIP protocol
• Multiple active calls support
• Echo cancellation
• Summary window showing last call cost and duration
• Balance Display
• IVR Support
• Audio control
• DNS SRV
• STUN support with STUN discovery
• Built-in tunnel for passing through VoIP obstruction
• Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
• Branding (Simple Dialer Branding and as of clients Branding/Requirement)
VoipALot is the perfect way to start making free Mobile calls and save on your regular calling plan!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
More from developer
C1RCA Footwear and Apparel is a San Clemente, CA based skateboarding brand. C1RCA has been committed to skateboarding since it’s birth in 1999 and this app brings the personality and passion of C1RCA to life.
With the app you can check out the latest C1RCA news, learn more about our skate team, watch videos, link to C1RCA Facebook and Twitter, as well as shop our online store and locate the closest store to your physical location. No matter where in the world you are- you can find the closest place to buy C1RCA shoes!
**App will be consistently updated with enhanced features and content