IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch and PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, OpenSIPS and others
-Works on any network above 15 kbits (3G, WiFi, others)
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech high performance Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Compatible with all SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage while idle or running in the background. Size is only 3 MB.
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), GSM, speex, iLBC, G.729
-Improved audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), DTMF (RFC2833 and SIP INFO), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration and integration with the native contact list
...and many more
Customized softphone builds are available for VoIP service providers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Details: http://www.mizu-voip.com/Support/Wiki/tabid/99/topic/Customized%20Android%20softphone/Default.aspx
Please use the forum for bug reports:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
With this client you can make calls or conference calls.
This project is a free SIP client for Android, optimized to work with iDPhone service by “Kazakhtelecom” JSC based on csipsimple.
Project homepage (with sourcecode): http://code.google.com/p/idphone/
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
- Bug fixes reported in the previous versions
- Supported audio codecs iLBC, pcmu, pcma, gsm
- Address Book
- Call history
- DTMF support
- Call your buddies
- Receive incoming calls
- VPN support for android version above 4.0
- New animated incoming call screen
- Instant messaging
- Push notification for incoming calls and chats
- Network strength indicator in call screens
- Implemented smileys in chat.
- VPN is not working in android versions 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 due to a kernel update in Android..
It is designed for Dayucloud cloud platform to develop video software. Users simply enter the account number and password to register successfully.
However, it may also be used with any compatible SIP system provider.
Support for audio / video calls;
Secure communications and encryption software;
Modern codec supports (WP8, H264, MPEG4) for better audio / video quality;
Join Dayucloud cloud platform service allows you to: video / monitor / network switchboard triple cloud services
You can become a member of the office of corporate actions (registration required our platform services)
Direct extension dialing between concept completely free; such as 453 and 589 can directly select each other for voice calls or video conferencing (requires registration of our platform services)
Successfully registered with SIP IPCAM to 884 extensions, the same can be done without fixed IP extension sync monitor, you can also voice intercom (requires registration of our platform services)
Support enterprise IVR voice self-recorded (need to register our platform services)
Multi-party voice conferencing capabilities (using our value-added service platform)
Telephone recording function (with our value-added service platform)
Let your address book; short code dialing (need to use our platform services)
Multi-party video conference room (need to use our platform services)
Simple text dialogue function (need to use our platform services)
Your Home Phone on your Mobile
UPC’s Horizon Phone App gives you the convenience of your Smartphone with the low cost of your Home Phone.
- Enjoy great value Home Phone rates, on your Smartphone.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network and chat away knowing you’re enjoying your free bundle minutes (or paying UPC’s low call rate if your bundle minutes have been used up).
- No need to worry about costly roaming bills when you’re away. Take your Home Phone with you wherever you go and pay the same rate you would at home.
- Receive calls to your Home Phone even when you’re not at home. Your Smartphone or tablet will alert you when your Home Phone is ringing and you can answer the call from the App.
- Access your contacts list and make the call. It’s as simple as that.
- One person can use the home phone while up to 3 other people use the app at the same time. Perfect for families with teenagers.
It’s so easy to enjoy the savings you can make on your mobile phone bill! There’s no lengthy activation process, just download the App, register your My UPC account and start making calls. If you don’t have a My UPC account set one up today by visiting https://service.upc.ie/cckservices/myupc/.
For optimal performance please check on this list that your device is supported: http://www.upc.ie/pdf/SupportedAndroidDevices.pdf. If your device is not yet supported, it may still be possible to use the Horizon Phone App, although you may experience issues. Please let us know what device you’re using and we will attempt to optimize the Horizon Phone App for your mobile device in future versions of the App. Your device must run Android 2.3 or above.
* Basic Features
- Call History
- Call Transfer
- Call Hold
- Do Not Disturb
- Hands Free
- Mute Mic
* Advanced Features
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFCs
- Audio Codecs: G.711 aLaw/uLaw, iLBC, GSM, G.722.1, G.722, AMR,AMR-WB, SPEEX, SPEEX-WB
- TLS/SRTP support
- Outbound proxy support
- DTMF: RFC2833 and SIP INFO method
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- AGC (Automatic gain control)
- CNG (Comfort Noise Generation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
• Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supported Softswitches: Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Supported Codecs: g729, AMR, GSM and g711.
• Network Profile & Provisioning: The “BANDHU PHONE Dialer” having the scope of using operator wise network profile. So that you dont need to buy individual opcode or brand for individual operator/network or country
• Supported Platforms: Symbian and Android. iPhone version is on development
Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Making and receiving SIP calls
• Internet connection over WIFI, 4G,3G or EDGE
• Making and receiving SIP calls from behind any VoIP obstruction /firewalls
• Enhanced Address Book
• Redial button
• Caller ID
• Call status
• Destination , rate
• Time, call status logs
• Sending and receiving SMS over SIP protocol
• Multiple active calls support
• Echo cancellation
• Summary window showing last call cost and duration
• Balance Display
• IVR Support
• Audio control
• DNS SRV
• STUN support with STUN discovery
• Built-in tunnel for passing through VoIP obstruction
• Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
C1RCA Footwear and Apparel is a San Clemente, CA based skateboarding brand. C1RCA has been committed to skateboarding since it’s birth in 1999 and this app brings the personality and passion of C1RCA to life.
With the app you can check out the latest C1RCA news, learn more about our skate team, watch videos, link to C1RCA Facebook and Twitter, as well as shop our online store and locate the closest store to your physical location. No matter where in the world you are- you can find the closest place to buy C1RCA shoes!
**App will be consistently updated with enhanced features and content