Manage your health by tracking your side effects, medication, food and hydration, questions for your doctor, grocery lists and more using LLS Health Manager brought to you by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
Features of LLS Health Manager include
• Side Effects Tracker: Monitor and analyze side effects in relation to medications, food intake, hydration and time of day.
• Medication Tracker: Set reminders and check off medications as you take them.
• Food Tracker: Record your daily food intake and set reminders to eat if you have a decreased appetite.
• Hydration Tracker: Record your hydration intake and reach your daily goal by setting reminders to hydrate.
• My Report: Export your custom report to analyze side effects in relation to medications, food intake, hydration and time of day. Share your report with your healthcare team to discuss side effect management.
• Questions for Your Doctor: Keep lists of questions for your doctor and record the answers at your next appointment.
• Grocery Lists: Create grocery lists, categorize items and sort your lists for easier shopping. You can also export your lists to email.
• Meal Planner: Plan meals in advance to take the guesswork out of mealtime.
• Recipes: Browse our collection of healthy recipes for meal ideas.
• Serving Size Visual Cues: Use these visual cues to help you eat the correct portions of foods.
• Shared Caregiver Access: Allow your caregiver access to your account to assist with your care.
• Resources: Access additional education, support and resources.
Visit www.LLS.org/HealthManager for more information.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc. offers LLS Health Manager for information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for the advice of your healthcare team or provide medical diagnosis, treatment or therapy. Please seek the advice of your healthcare team before making any changes to your medical plan, medications or diet.