♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
This app also contains several other texts related to Lojong, such as:
Ambrosia of the Mind
Eight Verses of the mind
The 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas
Nectar of the Heart
Parting from the Four Attachments
The Bodhisattvas Garland of Jewels
Transforming Sickness and other circumstances
Aspiration to Generate Bodhisattva
A Song of Compassion
The Principal Aspects of the Path
BuddhistApps is a small Buddhist company developing apps specially for the Buddhist Community. We create free apps and paid apps to cover the cost of development, specially for some apps that require many hours of work, design and programming. Our geniune interest is to make the wisdom of Buddha Dharma readily available to you.
This text, which describes the process of death and dying to the newly deceased, is perhaps the most well known Buddhist text in the West, bookshelves are filled with books on death and dying and spirituality -- this book might be the only book you really need!
At some moment in the near future you will close your eyes for the last time on this world. Death is more certain than retirement - and longer. Like anything else, the more you learn about it and get acquainted with it, the less shocking and scary it will be.
The Tibetan title, Bardo Thodol, does not refer to death as such. Thodol means "liberation through understanding." Bardo means a "between state," an interval or transition between two mental states, whether experienced in life or after death. Hence the work's Tibetan title (which might be translated more literally as Liberation through Understanding the Between) alludes to bardo states that may be experienced at any point over the cycle of life, death and rebirth, yet the work itself overtly discusses only the bardo states experienced during death, offering explicit instruction on how to navigate them.
As a text for practical use, as a source of spiritual inspiration, and as literature, this book shines.
1. Day/Night mode
- Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
2. Change font colour
3. Change font size
4. Change Text padding
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position
6. Move to previous and next chapter
7. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
8. Enable full screen mode from MENU
9. Screen capture
10. Options menu
11. Clickable table of contents
12. Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
1. App for Phones AND Tablets
2. SD Card Support
3. Toolbar (Fast Access to Common Tasks)
4. Flip pages
La traductions, réalisées par des lamas et professeurs tibétains, sont dignes de confiance et peuvent être utilisées pour des tatouages.
- Ce dictionnaire est gratuit et sans publicité.
- Nombre de traductions : environ 5.000.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* Support Speech to Text & Text to Speech
* Themes Available (default & light)
* FREE !
Support languages :
* English-Haitian Creole
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Complete Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
change preferences to the "System default" font.
Complete Dictionary based on QuickDic and licensed under the Apache License :
QuickDic : http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License ver. 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
Download world's most popular Hindi to English Dictionary for your android based Phone/Tablet...It's Free!
© KHANDBAHALE.COM | खांडबहाले.कॉम ... a free multilingual dictionary !
Note: This app requires internet connection to display word meanings.
مطابق تماماً للمصحف الورقي
دعاء ختم القرآن الكريم
إمكانية وضع علامة
إمكانية الانتقال لأي صفحة
يحافظ البرنامج على وضع الشاشة مضاءة لمن أراد الاستمرار بالقراءة لفترة طويلة
في حال إغلاق البرنامج عند صفحة معينة و فتحه مرة أخرى سيذهب تلقائياً الى الصفحة التي تم الإغلاق عندها
إمكانية القراءة بالوضعين الأفقي والشاقولي
خط واضح و لون خلفية الصفحات مريح للعين
ملاحظة: بحال ظهور الإعلان في النسخة المجانية يمكنك إخفاءه عن طريق النقر عليه ثم العودة الى البرنامج لتجد أن الإعلان قد اختفى
NOTE: If you have issues with missing pages, then:
A) Locate the file size folder that page is missing for and then download from here
b) Use a file manager to upload to the location.
1. Viewable in portrait and Landscape mode.
2. Ability to save to bookmarks.
3. Ability to save favourites.
4. Creates a custom folder to store over 800 pages of Quran.
5. Resolution options of 100mb, 250mb and 500mb ideal for small/big screens and storage space.
6. Faster background download.
7. Option to turn off dimming
It uses curl effect for a page turn, a technology that did not exist on the Android for a right to left turn. So the developer had to reverse engineer the technology on this particular script to get it to work.
I deliberately at this stage avoided many features and addons that other Quran apps have i.e. Audio. It is meant to be a plain and simple Tajweed app that replicates a real Mushaf [The book that contains the Quran], period!
1. It uses high resolution images that are approx' 100mb - 500mb [Downsized from 600mb but still maintaining good quality]. They have to be download to a folder using wifi or mobile connection. Consequently it can take some time to download [it took me 20 mins on wifi and reported 40 minutes by others on mobile]. One of the reasons is that it is hosted on my shared server.
2. Fortunately it can do this in the background
3. the landscape view will not stretch images as it will look skewed. So you will need to zoom in for better reading.
Please use the following contact form to let me know about any issues: http://www.meaningofquran.com/contact/
JazakAllah. Remember me in your dua's as you read. Please let others know about this app.
Thể loại: trinh thám
Với độ dài 10 tập , Truyện xoay quanh lịch sử bí ẩn hơn một ngàn năm của Tây Tạng. Cuốn sách được ví như cuộc hôn phối đậm chất Á đông của Bí mật ngôi mộ cổ và Mật mã Da Vinci, đặt ra nhiều thách thức với những tâm hồn ưa khám phá. Pho tiểu thuyết đồ sộ này còn được xem là dạng bách khoa thư về nhiều lĩnh vực: văn hóa Tạng, loài chó, xe cộ, quân sự, sinh vật, địa lý, thiên văn, lịch sử, tôn giáo, văn minh Maya, du lịch, y học…
Mật mã Tây Tạng là một tác phẩm đồ sộ dưới góc độ thám hiểm, tìm về lịch sử bí ẩn nghìn năm của miền đất này. Phật giáo Tây Tạng, chó ngao Tây Tạng, truyền thuyết Tây Tạng, những pho sử thi truyền miệng, những cảnh tượng kỳ vĩ - tất cả đều hội tụ một cách hoàn mỹ trong tiểu thuyết này.
mat ma tay tang, mật mã tây tạng
** HOW TO USE **
1) You must have a Samsung device with FlipFont capability.
2) Go to Settings->Display->Font style
3) Select "MonlamBodyig" font
4) Test it is working by visiting http://lobsangmonlam.org
5) Install "MultiLing keyboard" from the Android market with Tibetan keyboard add-on
** TO USE THIS FONT, YOU MUST HAVE A SAMSUNG DEVICE **
In 2005, Monlam Lobsang invented Monlam Bod Yig Version 1, which although similar to the existing Tibetan fonts like TCRC Bod Yig, had the additional U-Mey script version. Many people from Tibet, especially those from his own hometown, Amdo Ngawa, used the font, giving him relevant feedback and suggestions to improve the font.
This font pack for FlipFont enabled devices, brings this Tibetan font to Android devices.
Learn more about Lobsang Monlam:
Learn more about Tibetan fonts here: http://digitaltibetan.org/index.php/Tibetan_Fonts
IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT OR SPECIAL FONTS :)
Please use with other "Iron Rabbit" apps like BhoView, Monlam Dictionary, and YakChat.
The new layout uses the same QWERTY style as the iOS devices, as documented here:
tags: བོད་ 藏区 藏區 Zàngqū
YakChat replaces the default SMS app on your phone.
It let’s you send text messages in Tibetan, Chinese, English and many more.
It also has really fun, one of kind emoji.
★ FUN BUILT-IN: Check out the awesome Emoji!
★ SAFETY FIRST: All messages are protected so if your phone is lost or stolen, your messages will be safe.
★ PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE: No upfront costs, the only cost you pay is what your phone company charges for text messages.
★ AD-FREE: We want your love, not your money.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE:
YakChat is available in English, Chinese, Tibetan, Swedish, Spanish, Slovenian, Romanian, Japanese, Portuguese, Norwegian, German and French.
★ WORKS ON ANY DEVICE:
Have an Android phone or tablet? Yakchat is built to work on any device in your hand. And it supports multiple keyboards, including Tibetan and Chinese.
Ever wanted a custom application to let you communicate with your friends? This SMS app is for you.
An SMS app that lets you chat with anyone, anywhere
You can send SMS just like you always did, but this time with better language support and fun icons
Better communication on any Android device
ལས་ཀ་ཁ་ཤས་འགྱུར་གྱི་ཁྲོད་བརླག་སྲིད། འོན་ཀྱང་། གཡག་འཕྲིན་བརླག་མི་སྲིད།
གཡག་འཕྲིན་གྱིས་ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་ཁ་པར་སྟེང་གི་གཏན་འཇགས་འཕྲིན་ཐུང་མ་ལག་དེ་བརྗེ་གི་ཡོད། དེ་ཡིས། ཁྱོད་ལ་བོད་ཡིག་དང་དབྱིན་ཡིག རྒྱ་ཡིག་སོགས་སྐད་ཡིག་མང་པོའི་ནང་དུ་འཕྲིན་ཐུང་གཏོང་གི་འཇུག ད་དུང་། གཡག་འཕྲིན་ལ་བོད་རང་གི་ཁྱད་ཆོས་ལྡན་པའི་རྟགས་རིས་ཀྱང་ཡོད།
སྔོན་ཚུན་ནས་ཅི་ཡང་སྤྲོད་མི་དགོས། སྤྲོད་དགོས་བ་དེ་ནི། ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་ཁ་པར་བཟོ་ཚོང་ཁང་གིས་འཕྲིན་ཐུང་ལ་རིན་ཅི་ཞིག་ཕབ་པ་དེར་ཡིན།
གཡག་འཕྲིན་ནི། བོད་ཡིག་དང་དབྱིན་ཡིག རྒྱ་ཡིག ཧྥ་ཡིག འཇར་པན་ཡི་གེ འཇར་མན་ཡི་གེ རོ་མན་ཡི་གེ སི་བས་རྡེའི་ཡི་གེ སི་པེན་ཡི་གེ སི་ལོ་བེས་ནེའི་ཡི་གེ ཕོར་ཆུའུ་རྒེས་ཡི་གེ ནོར་བེའི་ཡི་གེ་བཅས་ཚང་མའི་ཁོངས་སུ་བེད་སྤྱོད་གཏོང་ཐུབ།
Use with Tibetan Keyboard on Google Play or find more apps here:
View any Tibetan text or webpage by using the "Share Via" feature of other apps like Browser, Email or Messaging.
Keywords: Tibet, Tibetan, Bhutan, Buddhism, Buddhist, Bho, Tibetan Language, Font
tags: བོད་ 藏区 藏區 Zàngqū