"There are 45.8 million slaves in the world today - more than at any other time in history. These slaves are all around us. But nowhere to be seen. In the factories that make the products we buy, on the boats that catch our fish, and tragically, in the dark seedy establishments that sell illicit sex. These people are tricked, abducted, imprisoned, beaten and betrayed. They suffer horrible abuses. You can help set them free. Join us in the fight against modern slavery by using this EndSlavery App today!
There are five easy steps:
- Step One: Watch the videos in the Engagement section.
- Step Two: Sign up to be an anti-slavery responder under the “Profile” toolbar menu.
- Step Three: Review the “Take Action” toolbar menu and begin acting. There are dozens of options that ordinary people can do to join the fight. They range from simply watching a film on the topic to reporting a crime. Each action adds up.
- Step Four: For each action taken, you will be given “Care Points” to monitor your progress. 50 Care Points significantly contributes to the rescue of a person in modern slavery.
- Step Five: Encourage others to get involved by sharing it with your friends and family."