Luminosus is an unofficial "companion app" for consoles of the ETC Eos family.
- Cue Lists can be displayed and edited, including cue numbers, labels and notes
- You can set up actions to fire cues or react to specific cues
- Interact with Fader Banks on the touchscreen
- Sound2Light features: connect Eos functions to the volume, frequency bands or the tempo of the audio recorded by the devices microphone
- Play back any audio file when a specific cue is fired or on any other event
- Send and receive custom OSC (Open Sound Control) messages
It is also available for Windows and Mac OS X on www.luminosus.org.
See the manual on www.luminosus.org on how to connect the app with the console.
The app uses OSC via TCP to communicate with the console. Custom OSC commands can be send to any IP address and port via TCP or UDP.
This is not official ETC software. ETC Support is not familiar with this software and will not be able to assist if issues arise.