Physician Guidelines: are for hematologists/oncologists caring for patients before or after transplant. Includes: 1) recommended timing for transplant consultation, by disease, 2) post-transplant care screening and preventive practices, 3) screening for GVHD, and 4) vaccination schedule.
Patient Guidelines: are for transplant recipients to understand and prepare for follow-up care appointments and provide customized lists of test and evaluations for 6-month, 12-month, and 2+year annual check-ups.
The guidelines are based on published research and the collaboration of leading experts and transplant organizations.
Features for physicians:
• Review timing of referral for transplant consultation in: AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, other malignant diseases, and non-malignant disorders
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month, and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body, includes photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedule for all HCT recipients, both autologous and allogeneic
• Email results to share information
Features for patients:
• Access 6-month, 12-month and 2+ year annual checkup guidelines
• Generate a list of tests and evaluations customized to your unique situation
• E-mail information to yourself, or your health care team
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
Help beat blood cancer with The Leukemia & Lymphoma’s (LLS) free app. My LLS is a fundraising and communication tool built specifically for individuals participating in LLS’s Light The Night Walk and Team In Training programs. The application allows participants to:
* Monitor fundraising progress and actively track all donations by donor.
* Manage fundraising activities by setting goals.
* Invite friends, family and co-workers to donate.
* Provide immediate feedback and thank you messages to donors.
* Spread the word to your Facebook social networks about your participation in the LLS events.
LLS’s mission: cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. www.lls.org
For help with the app, please call 1-888-557-7177