➜ 3000 English words translated to Russian language
➜ 7 levels of complexity from Beginner to Proficient
➜ all levels of the dictionary are free
➜ thematic dictionaries divided into categories and groups (e.g. "Home", "Food", "Science", ...)
➜ personal dictionaries with your own words
➜ different parts of speech - prepositions, pronouns, nouns, verbs and adjectives
➜ English transcription for all words
➜ pronunciation of words (if you have installed Text-to-Speech engine)
➜ simple, but very effective tests to study new words and check knowledge
➜ clear grading system
➜ take а part in global rating, compete with other learners
➜ home screen widget for new words
➜ new words with every new release
Enrich your vocabulary and learn languages with Wordex!
Correct pronunciation of the words depends on Text-to-Speech (TTS) application installed on your device. Remember, auto-pronunciation can make mistakes. Therefore guarantee of correct pronunciation is ability to use transcription!
– Internet access to display rating data and ads
– find accounts and billing for upgrading to version PRO
– read external storage to import new dictionaries
Do you have any ideas how to improve this application? Please feel free to contact me via email:
Sergey.Krivenkov@gmail.com … or leave a comment below.
The topics not only have the descriptions listed but the guide also includes images and screen shots to guide you through MS Word
Chapters Covered in this Guide
1. Introduction to MS Word
2. Formatting Word Documents
3. Copy & Paste
4. Clip Art
5. Multi-Page Documents
6. Creating Booklets
7. Word Shapes
8. Letterheads and Templates
9. Mail Merge
10. Ms. Word Tables
11. Document Collaboration
12. Word Options
You can find facts about world records,human body, nature, science etc.
> Best FACTS
> Favorites Functionality
> Share Functionality [Whatsapp, Facebook, SMS etc]
> Outstanding User Interface [Theme Selection]
> Local Database Storage
> Periodic Version update with more new FACTS added.
> Readable text
> Swipe left/right to go to previous/next fact
With over 500 unbelievable FACTS and more to come soon your way! Keeps you entertained and won't disappoint you.
- A word a day, at your finger: just open Daily Word to discover your new word of the day!
- Quick access to search on the web (launch your browser to search about the word), translate (launch your search app to translate the word and its definition) and share (share the word of the day on your preferred social network, send it on a email to a friend or pin it on your note app)
- Pin your favorite words to read them whenever you want: use the pin icon to save and delete the word of the day.
- Read your pinned words from the dedicated list: tap on the cards to expand them and reveal the word definition
- Text to speech the word of the day and lean how to pronunce it
- Word pre-fetch: Daily Word will download the word of the day as soon as the midnight comes. Your word will be there waiting for you when you open the app, even if you're offline.
- Daily Word Notification: let your device remind you that your daily word is ready!
- Customize your word of the day notification: turn on and off vibrate, sound effect and LED light
- Choose the color for the notification LED light
- Rich notifications: let your daily notification contains the word of the day and its definition
- Sticky notifications: hold the word of the day onto your notification drawer
- Home screen widget
- DashClock Widget extension [working with Better DashClock Widget too]
- KitKat UI
★ Join the Beta Channel if you'd like to try new features in advance for the prices of experiments, unpredictable behavior and bugs. The Beta Channel is the perfect place for constructive criticism too, along whit requests, questions or simple comments about the developing process. Follow the link to the Google+ community for Daily Word Beta Channel: http://goo.gl/Sl3jU1
Install this widget on the home screen of your app. A new word is shown every day for you to learn. It also includes the definition of the word and a few example sentences. You can also browse the entire history.
Great for GRE, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GMAT, etc.
This free app has the following features:
1.A collection of 380 words categorized as Beginner/Expert.
2.Dictionary with Filter-Based Search:
*Online mode - Search for any word to get its definitions & usage examples from a wide range of dictionaries like WEBSTER, CENTURY, WORDNET, WIKTIONARY, AMERICAN HERITAGE DICT. provided by Wordnik.com.
*Offline mode - Search from the 380 words in the free App.
3.Daily Word Notifications - No more widgets required, instead get notified with a new word daily.
4.Root Words - Upto 320 roots with example words(Very useful for GRE GMAT SAT & CAT aspirants).
Find it difficult to remember new words??? Try the Root Word technique(eg. below):
The Root 'bell' means 'war'--- bellicose, belligerent etc.
The Root 'ante' means 'before'--- antecedent, antediluvian, antedate etc.
So now if you come across the word 'antebellum' you can guess its meaning which would be 'before the war'.
5.Learn Word Mode - Learn new words in the form of flashcards.
6.Test Mode - Test based on the words learnt by you.
7.Review List - Lets you easily access all the words you find difficult at one place.
8.Statistics regarding your performance.
9.Integrated with Wiktionary - Long press a word to get more details about it like Etymology(i.e word origin).
10.U.S and U.K vocal pronunciations(via Google text-to speech).
11.If you come accross a new word when you are browsing through websites you can now find its meaning through the Word Learner App as follows:
Long Press the word, click on the share icon and select the Word Learner App.
(Limitations: This feature is dependent on the native browser implementation(works well on ics).It even works with certain ebook readers like Aldiko).
In case of any queries regarding the usage of this application please check the extensive help in the menu options.
If this application helps you with your vocabulary, purchase the Word Pack for more words and features.
WORD PACK(PAID) - A collection of over 1500 words.
Purchasing the word pack will enable the following features in your application:
1.A huge collection of powerful and important words(very helpful for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, etc.).
2.Will enable multiple Daily Word Notifications.
3.Will enable Interval-Based Word Notification.
4.Will remove the ads.
For Feedback/Suggestions mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
App launcher icon - http://altonbrian16.deviantart.com/
*New word every day.
*The app will speak the word to you.
*Browse through all the words.
*Change the size of the words.
*Change the color of the words.
*Change the style of the words.
*Change the background.
Clicking "New Game" gives you a new set of 10 multiple choice questions to answer. It takes less than 60 seconds to answer a set. Quiz yourself fast and anywhere!
Optionally sign in with Google+ to compete with people in your Google+ circles. There is also Leaderboard functionality!
Do you forget to study? Set a daily notification to remind you to answer a few questions.
The widget that shows you a new word and definition every time you click on it. Put it on your home screen and learn a new word every few hours.
Contact us for feedback/questions/comments at: email@example.com
Next Test Dates
Mar 14, 2015
May 2, 2015
June 6, 2015
◦ No internet connection needed to unscramble, although it is required to display meanings
◦ Large database of about 250,000 words
◦ Unscrambles instantly
◦ Works for words up to 15 letters
◦ Features words that are valid in word games like Scrabble, Words With Friends etc
◦ Filter output by 'Starts With', 'Ends With', 'Contains' and 'Length' in ascending, descending, alphabetical or reverse alphabetical orders
◦ View meaning of the words
◦ Calculate game points for the words (Scrabble, Words With Friends or Word Feud)
Any questions/suggestions/bugs please shoot an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase your vocabulary to prepare for the GRE.
An intuitive and easy way to make studying for the vocabulary section of GRE lots of fun. Forget carrying around flash cards and books. This application has all you need. With the most commonly occurring words forming the database of this application, you will have no more to worry while preparing for the GRE. Features include:
1) Word of the day widget
2) Facebook connectivity
3) Study words by alphabet
4) Star words according to their difficulty level, and then revise according to the stars
7) Revise recent words
and lots more coming soon...