This application provides you  with detailed explaination of meaning.
* Etymology of the word
* Prefix and suffix of the word
* Reinforced learning with quiz feature; a quiz appears after every 10 words.
This include Unlimited Quiz about English Vocas, Fill in blank and Scramble Quiz.
It inclue many Example Statements.
You are able to see Ur Learning Progress.
And in "basic study sesson" of this app, you are able to save words those will be studied again.
To see is to believe.
Learning WordRoot is one of the most challenging tasks for English learners.
There are a wide variety of WordRoots on this app to help you learn many wordRoots and test your understanding about word root and VOCAs with quizzes.
I hope you find this useful and favorite app.
From Your Sincerely App Culturer, WordsBean.
English Words Roots, root of word
• Visual map of word origins
• Ability to show connections between etymologically related words (e.g. album and albino)
• Full etymology in written form
• Word definition, translation, transliteration, language, and pronunciation
• Favorite words to remember for later
• Favorite the most interesting connections between related words
I would love to hear your feedback on how to improve the app, so please let me know if there are any issues or what features you want next!
Ever wonder if the words album and albino are related? They are! Download the app and you'll find out how.
research, this app combines recognition, quick-thinking, and
spaced repetition to simulate standardized tests and expedite
overall vocabulary development. Your knowledge will expand if you use this app well. Thus, this app offers:
• a learn function
• multiple choice quizzes
• succinct synonyms
• a timer
• a rating bar
• a "review missed" function
• and a study schedule
Download the app now to start improving your mind! This app is ad supported.
Word of the Day • New interesting word every day and on demand
Word of the Day • Audio and phonetic pronunciation
Word of the Day • Word definition
Word of the Day • Etymology
Word of the Day • Example usage
Word of the Day • Word history
Word of the Day • Overlaid instructions
Featured on the Wordnik API Gallery website:
- "Word of the Day" powered by Wordnik. Simple and Free.
Increase your vocabulary to prepare for the GRE.
An intuitive and easy way to make studying for the vocabulary section of GRE lots of fun. Forget carrying around flash cards and books. This application has all you need. With the most commonly occurring words forming the database of this application, you will have no more to worry while preparing for the GRE. Features include:
1) Word of the day widget
2) Facebook connectivity
3) Study words by alphabet
4) Star words according to their difficulty level, and then revise according to the stars
7) Revise recent words
and lots more coming soon...