Hundreds of selected words from the Wiktionary can be browsed and learned systematically. This vocab builder uses the successful flashcard system. Train your eloquence in the learning mode, in the quiz mode or in a word scramble game.
- Learning Mode (flashcard, card index system)
- Quiz Mode (like a Trivia game with different answer options)
- Word Scramble Mode (spell the vocab in the right way, alternative to hangman)
- Both directions: word or description is given; also random selection is possible
- Statistics about learning bevavior (how much right/wrong answers, five best/worst words, distribution of the words in the boxes)
- Easy wiping through the word list
- Offline: All words are on your device
- Efficient memory allocation and less storage needed
- Word Trainer, Vocabulary Trainer, Word Builder, Vocab Builder
- Permissions are only for ad's
- 350 words (i.e. from GRE, SAT, ...)
- ad free
- no permissions needed
- twice as much words (700 words)
- Widget for the homescreen with automatically updated words. Learn the words from the app by looking at your homescreen
Increase your vocabulary to prepare for the GRE.
An intuitive and easy way to make studying for the vocabulary section of GRE lots of fun. Forget carrying around flash cards and books. This application has all you need. With the most commonly occurring words forming the database of this application, you will have no more to worry while preparing for the GRE. Features include:
1) Word of the day widget
2) Facebook connectivity
3) Study words by alphabet
4) Star words according to their difficulty level, and then revise according to the stars
7) Revise recent words
and lots more coming soon...