Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited freely via XML and also via the app (only basic changes)
Infrared codes can be added manually. At the moment the formats supported are: Pronto Hex Codes, Denon Binary Codes (Sharp and Kaseikyo), WinLIRC/LIRC (RC6,RC5,RAW,NEC1,NECx1), PWM_HEX (plain binary pwm). More to come in future!
- All Android 4.4 (KitKat) + 5.0 (Lollipop) devices with infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer -> SONY and LG (except G3) did not, so I'm sorry you need to use the Stock App)
- LG G3
- Samsung devices with IR are supported with their proprietary API on Jelly Bean and Icecream Sandwich
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334.
If your device is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will manually read the codes and add a preset entry or send you an importable file. (If i have time ;-) As said feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc)
- Import WinLIRC, LIRC and irplus XML files
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering LG Service Menu
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
Also if you have created an XML file (layout and IR codes) for your device - please sent it and I will add it to the internal database. If you donate an amount chosen by you or send me Codes for new devices (which aren't in the Lirc-DB obviously) you will get a key for disabling the ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299)
Sit back and operate from your android smartphone or tablet in a relax posture without tiring your arm.
Capable of switching between multiple devices within the same Wi-Fi LAN.
Na Remote Control for 'Popcorn Hour' Pro allows you:
- remotely browse and play audio, video and photo files on your Popcorn Hour device (including Network files)
- remotely browse and play media files from 'Networked Media Jukebox' (NMJ) databases (including Network databses)
- remotely browse, search and play Internet Radio stations.
- remotely search for a media files on local devices and Network servers
- remotely manage play list queue
- remotely control playback
- remotely control volume
- use android keyboard as replacement for original remote numpad.
- stream files to your android device
It requires no additional software and no configuration.
With aTMSremote you are able to control your PVR remotely. The server TAP "TMSRemote" accesses the PVR's on screen display which can then be viewed on your Android device using aTMSremote. This gives you direct feedback to the commands send with the virtual remote control.
First you have to set up a connection profile in settings. Enter the IP address of your PVR, the TMSRemote password, the control codes corresponding to your PVR and your favourite remote control layout.
After setup is complete, you will have a new button on the start screen to connect to the TMSRemote TAP on your PVR.
* You can zoom and move the display with your fingers. A doubletap resizes to 2x, or resets it to the initial position and size.
* Connection profiles can be marked with types "LAN" and/or "WAN". The start buttons can also be filtered using these types.
* DirectMode allows direct keyboard input for compatible TAPs.
* Screen shots of OSD, TV picture or both.
* Import and export of profiles.
* Switch on your PVR via TFIR hardware box.
SureMote uses the built-in Infrared (IR) Blaster in Samsung Galaxy, LG G3, and HTC One smartphones.
In addition, SureMote controls LG Smart TV 2012, 2013 using WiFi. The smart TV functionality includes mouse, keyboard, and media sharing. It is possible to stream photos and videos from your phone to the Smart TV using SureMote. WiFi support for additional Smart TVs is coming soon.
SureMote has an extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs such as Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Apple TV, Western Digital Streamer and many others. Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. We enjoy hearing from customers.
While we do our best to maintain a large IR appliances database, inevitably
some appliances will be missing. Sorry!!!
In particular, support for the air conditioning is coming in the next version (Jan-2014).
If your appliance is missing, please write to email@example.com with your appliance name and model number. We'll try to help.
SureMote introduces the concept of the appliance "system", which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This allows turning the system ON/OFF with the single power button leading to the "one-button" remote solution.
This version of SureMote runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
-LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SureMote - Free Universal Remote app features:
1. Simple universal remote user interface
2. Extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs
3. Simple test codes for appliance selection
4. Custom systems for controlling multiple appliances
5. Photos and videos streaming to a select set of smart TVs
SureMote supports the following Smart TVs using IR:
1. Samsung TV
2. LG TV
3. Apple TV
4. Vizio TV
5. Sony TV
6. Panasonic TV
7. Sharp TV
8. Philips TV
9. Haier TV
10. Hisense TV
11. Many others
Explanation of user permissions:
1. Microphone - We need access to the mike for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming them from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, LG G3 Universal remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, LG G3 Smart Remote, Western Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Remote Control, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Universal Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Samsung Galaxy S4 Universal Remote, Smart TV remote, universal remote Smart TV
This dock screen can hold any home-screen widget and so the possibilities are limitless
Add any widget you want - UCCW and Minimalist Text are excellent widgets that can be customised in many ways.
WidgetDock can automatically launch from dock, when power connected or manually.
You can also set the times it will auto-activate (so the dock only displays during the night for example)
You can configure if silent mode is enabled, and also control screen brightness