Just open the Whatsap Ghost icon when you want to go into stealth mode, leaving no trace of your last login to leave, the ghost mode is disabled.
New PRO version:
-VERSION OPTIMIZED FOR USE WITH ONLY 1 CLICK!
-EVEN FASTER THAN THE FREE VERSION ONLY 0.2MB
APP-THE BEST VALUED MORE EFFECTIVE AND YOUR CATERGORÍA.
PLEASE IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE APP, CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW AND I WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. IF I CANNOT, I WILL REFUND YOU IN FULL
A must have new tool called "The Ghost Catcher Camera" or "G.C.C." has been developed by a newly found company called Paratools. As of this time this application is only available for Android phones but do not fret iPhone users it is scheduled to be ported over to the iPhone in the near future. This tool was created to help further the research in paranormal investigation. The theory behind the application is that when an anomaly such as a spirit or entity is in certain proximity they give off an electromagnetic field from its energy. If this energy was able to be photographed at the exact time of the magnetic fluctuation an image may be caught in the photo. Based on this theory The Ghost Catcher Camera was born.
The application consists of a K2 style EMF meter that ties into the Android phones camera capabilities. By doing so, the second the EMF field reaches a certain level defined by the user, the internal camera snaps multiple photos in succession at the rate of up to 10 in a 2 second period. Once the G.C.C. is started it automatically calibrates the sensor to 0. The photos happen silently as to not affect the continuous reading of the meter. The photos are then stored directly on the SD card for further review. The G.C.C. can be stopped and started as necessary, and once a session has ended (which is an option) a full graph of the session is shown. The graph includes the time the session started and ended as well as the level of EMF defined in 250 miligauss increments. This graph then also offers the option to be saved along with a log showing the start and stop time as well as the lowest and highest miligauss reading. Another option is also available that will allow the user to email this same information along with a .jpg attachment of the graph.
The G.C.C. options in the configuration includes an on/off flash option, a low/medium/high quality photo option, the number of photos you want the camera to take per fluctuation (1 through 10), and the amount of miligauss it will take to trigger the camera. The miligauss option is defined in 250mg increments from 0 to 3000+. This configuration option is also color coded to the leds that correspond to that miligauss level.
Other features include a digital recorder called "The E.V.P. Catcher" which includes an amplitude meter that allows you to be able to view any sound fluctuation during an E.V.P. or silence session. The recorder has the ability to rewind and fast forward as well. Each tap of the button will either go back or ahead 3 seconds at a time in order to pinpoint the exact location and time of the sound fluctuation. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen that lasts the entire session and an option to save the recording session is also available.
All files that are saved are available on the SDcard in the parent folder under another folder titled "GCC". This folder then has a separate folder for audio, with the photographs,graphs, and logs stored in the main folder.
New features are in the planning stages as well to add to this tool to make it even better and updates will come as needed. Be sure to rate and leave feedback in the marketplace and tell a friend or two about it.
The Paratools website is www.paratools.net and has an area to share the evidence caught by the camera by any and all users. Also feel free to leave any comments and suggestions on their site forfuture improvements.
Application by Paratools LLC
coded by A.G.E. (Al-Ghanim Enterprises)
Paranormal, horror, ghost hunting, EMF, EVP, entity, demon, investigating, investigation
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment (I can't reply to them!) contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
- This program is a paid version of "Ghost Detector" which is downloaded by five hundred thousand people worldwidely.
- This program has all basic features that are used by "Ghost Detector" and maintain 4 star grades in this field.
- Before installing this program, you should install free version of Ghost Detector first and check the operation and performance.
[Differences with paid version]
When capture ghosts, it play the analyzed sound.
Display the message of ghost to image.
Improve other features
Ghost Detector detects a ghost (phantom) as a form of radar
Discovered ghost are marked by red dots.
Ghost Detector use motions and microphones sensor on your smartphone like radar.
Especially, it analyzes the wave length of MIC sensor by unique algorithm.
When the sensitivity of the microphone is higher, it can search ghosts in a long distance.
It extracts sounds of bandwidth wave that people couldn’t listen.
It filters specific sound waveform out and measures frequency of sound.
When unusual frequency of sound occurs, it recognizes as ghost.
[The Form of Plays Sound]
It extracts sounds of bandwidth wave that people couldn’t listen.
It makes to expand sound waves.
It transforms sound waves in reverse.
*This is a general capturing way of Ghost Detector.
* It has a rare possibility that have a chance to mix with meaningful sounds.
[The Form of Extracted Images]
It provides a change detection of sound wave of unusual bandwidth visually.
* It has a rare possibility that displays the form of meaningful shapes or letters.
* It judges meaning of sound by these procedures.
* It can’t work in the noisy place.
* Sometimes it made a wrong response to electronic equipments.
* When you operate it while you move in the unstable situation, program can be malfunction.
* Detection ability can be changeable depend on your cell phone’s microphone sensor sensitivity.
* This program cannot be allowed for searching aliens or UFOs.
* Made this program seriously but don't take results too seriously.
Temporary change mac address application.
Address will recover when disconnect wifi.
Save mac address as profile to sd-card.
##### CHECKPOINT #####
1. root ?
2. install busybox ?
3. correct interface name ? ( wlan0 or eth0 )
##### CHECK RESULT #####
ip link show [interface_name]
ip link show wlan0
ip link show eth0
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
- Media, Notification, Ringer, In-Call, Alarm, and System Volume.
- Normal, Vibrate, or Silent ringer mode.
- Airplane Mode, Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Auto Screen Rotation, Auto-Brightness & Level, and GPS.
by launching the app from the status bar or by long pressing the search button.
QTP starts as a dialog on top of all tasks and can be easily closed without interrupting the previous task. (See screenshot)
*Press the menu key for status bar notification and settings.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Runs on Android 3.1 and higher. Note: on Android 4.2 and higher, the airplane mode toggle has been disabled due to a system policy change made in 4.2. The permissions used should be pretty self-explanatory with the exception of CAMERA which is required for the LED flashlight toggle. As the app screenshots show, the background that appears on the main app screen defaults to your desktop wallpaper (there is a setting to disable using the wallpaper if you prefer.)
TogglePanel currently supports toggling
- Airplane Mode
- Wifi Radio
- 3G Radio
- WifiAP / Tethering
- Bluetooth Radio
- GPS (*)
- Background Sync
- Autobrightness / Manual brightness levels
- Autorotation (accelerometer)
Currently supports Android 4.0 / 4.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean).
Data toggle added, will continue to improve it (add 2G / 4G mode toggles as well). If you have any issues with the data toggle, please send feedback to email@example.com thanks. Keep the feedback coming!
* On most devices GPS can only be toggled from within the System Settings, due to security policies of Android. On these devices, the GPS button will take you directly to that screen.
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
firstname.lastname@example.org for problems
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.