Just open Whatsap Ghost PRO app when you want to hide your last connection.
New PRO version:
-VERSION OPTIMIZED FOR USE WITH ONLY 1 CLICK!
-EVEN FASTER THAN THE FREE VERSION ONLY 0.2MB
PLEASE IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE APP, CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW AND I WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. IF I CANNOT, I WILL REFUND YOU IN FULL
A must have new tool called "The Ghost Catcher Camera" or "G.C.C." has been developed by a newly found company called Paratools. As of this time this application is only available for Android phones but do not fret iPhone users it is scheduled to be ported over to the iPhone in the near future. This tool was created to help further the research in paranormal investigation. The theory behind the application is that when an anomaly such as a spirit or entity is in certain proximity they give off an electromagnetic field from its energy. If this energy was able to be photographed at the exact time of the magnetic fluctuation an image may be caught in the photo. Based on this theory The Ghost Catcher Camera was born.
The application consists of a K2 style EMF meter that ties into the Android phones camera capabilities. By doing so, the second the EMF field reaches a certain level defined by the user, the internal camera snaps multiple photos in succession at the rate of up to 10 in a 2 second period. Once the G.C.C. is started it automatically calibrates the sensor to 0. The photos happen silently as to not affect the continuous reading of the meter. The photos are then stored directly on the SD card for further review. The G.C.C. can be stopped and started as necessary, and once a session has ended (which is an option) a full graph of the session is shown. The graph includes the time the session started and ended as well as the level of EMF defined in 250 miligauss increments. This graph then also offers the option to be saved along with a log showing the start and stop time as well as the lowest and highest miligauss reading. Another option is also available that will allow the user to email this same information along with a .jpg attachment of the graph.
The G.C.C. options in the configuration includes an on/off flash option, a low/medium/high quality photo option, the number of photos you want the camera to take per fluctuation (1 through 10), and the amount of miligauss it will take to trigger the camera. The miligauss option is defined in 250mg increments from 0 to 3000+. This configuration option is also color coded to the leds that correspond to that miligauss level.
Other features include a digital recorder called "The E.V.P. Catcher" which includes an amplitude meter that allows you to be able to view any sound fluctuation during an E.V.P. or silence session. The recorder has the ability to rewind and fast forward as well. Each tap of the button will either go back or ahead 3 seconds at a time in order to pinpoint the exact location and time of the sound fluctuation. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen that lasts the entire session and an option to save the recording session is also available.
All files that are saved are available on the SDcard in the parent folder under another folder titled "GCC". This folder then has a separate folder for audio, with the photographs,graphs, and logs stored in the main folder.
New features are in the planning stages as well to add to this tool to make it even better. Be sure to rate and leave feedback in the marketplace and tell a friend or two about it.
Application by Paratools LLC
coded by A.G.E. (Al-Ghanim Enterprises)
horror, ghost hunting, EMF, EVP, entity, demon, investigating, investigation, spirits, equipment, haunted, scary, dead, photos, recorder, activity,
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage (plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
For advanced users, this file manager also supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with protected system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of options which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
* customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
* file search by content and other properties
* text editor (built-in or external)
* text and picture viewers
* sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
* personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi go down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/gc1site.
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Help with localization: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this application, a small donation to help further development will be appreciated!
Keywords: root, file manager, manage files, file explorer, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel
Video by Appgovideo.com
- This program is a paid version of "Ghost Detector" which is downloaded by Two million people worldwidely.
- This program has all basic features that are used by "Ghost Detector" and maintain 4 star grades in this field.
- Before installing this program, you should install free version of Ghost Detector first and check the operation and performance.
[Differences with paid version]
When capture ghosts, it play the analyzed sound.
Display the message of ghost to image.
Improve other features
Ghost Detector detects a ghost (phantom) as a form of radar
Discovered ghost are marked by red dots.
Ghost Detector use motions and microphones sensor on your smartphone like radar.
Especially, it analyzes the wave length of MIC sensor by unique algorithm.
When the sensitivity of the microphone is higher, it can search ghosts in a long distance.
It extracts sounds of bandwidth wave that people couldn’t listen.
It filters specific sound waveform out and measures frequency of sound.
When unusual frequency of sound occurs, it recognizes as ghost.
[The Form of Plays Sound]
It extracts sounds of bandwidth wave that people couldn’t listen.
It makes to expand sound waves.
It transforms sound waves in reverse.
*This is a general capturing way of Ghost Detector.
* It has a rare possibility that have a chance to mix with meaningful sounds.
[The Form of Extracted Images]
It provides a change detection of sound wave of unusual bandwidth visually.
* It has a rare possibility that displays the form of meaningful shapes or letters.
* It judges meaning of sound by these procedures.
* It can’t work in the noisy place.
* Sometimes it made a wrong response to electronic equipments.
* When you operate it while you move in the unstable situation, program can be malfunction.
* Detection ability can be changeable depend on your cell phone’s microphone sensor sensitivity.
* This program cannot be allowed for searching aliens or UFOs.
* Made this program seriously but don't take results too seriously.
Temporary change mac address application.
Address will recover when disconnect wifi.
Save mac address as profile to sd-card.
##### CHECKPOINT #####
1. root ?
2. install busybox ?
3. correct interface name ? ( wlan0 or eth0 )
##### CHECK RESULT #####
ip link show [interface_name]
ip link show wlan0
ip link show eth0
##### DONATE #####
If you wanna buy me a cup of coffee.
Please buy donate version ( http://goo.gl/bFYXnD )
Ghost Detector Pro is the most advanced entity detector in the Play Store. More than an EMF sensor, the Ghost Detector Pro measures the VARIANCE in the EMF field. Dual EMF sensors work in tandem to provide you responses based on anomalies in the EMF field. The Ghost Detector Pro automatically resets its own baseline reading, meaning less taps on the touch screen...and more ghost hunting!
We have recently discovered that this app is very useful in finding "haunted items". It is a VERY sensitive meter, and we've had repetitive significant spikes on the same items.
Ghost Detector Pro Features:
Master Power Control (On, Off)
Customizable Skins (Classic, Copper, Carbon Fiber, Black White)
Custom Backlight Modes (Normal, Night, Day, Off)
If you have any questions, comments, criticisms or concerns, email me at email@example.com. My Android phone is always with me, and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Developers cannot respond to reviews or in app reports. Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural needs.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Select SleepWidget from widget list to create the widget.
Use the most out of the app. Kindly leave your feedback and suggestions to improve the quality.
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
To use this plugin, you must have version between File Expert V4.1.3 and V4.2.9 be installed on your phone. If you have updated File Expert to V5.0.3+, please try Candy Theme ot Metal Theme. More free themes will come for the new update.
After install this plughin, go to theme manager to apply.
1. Install plugin
2. Open File Expert
3. Press Utilities
4. Choose Theme Manager
5. Choose this theme
6. Restart File Expert to enjoy
Thanks for your support. We will continue to release more and more themes in the Market!
If you have any questions or feature requests please ley us know.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
Non-root users can still use Ghost Log with their own apps via intent integration - see https://github.com/jgilfelt/GhostLog
* Persistent logcat display as a system overlay
* Customisable log filters and display options
* Auto filter by the current foreground Activity process
* Quick access to pause/play, clear & share functions via rich notification
* Integration support for non-root devices
This app is completely open source at https://github.com/jgilfelt/GhostLog
A sequence of primary colors is used to restore burned-out pixels. Built originally for ICS and now KitKat, the sequence will run fullscreen so that the Navigation Bar is hidden.
Recommended for Moto X and similar devices.