★ Offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is grouped and shown at State/City level only based on area code.
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
Updated database for India
Added District info for India
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
Sim Card Pro Ad Free Version - http://tinyurl.com/simcardadfree
Sim Card Update - http://tinyurl.com/simcardfree
New Cells - http://tinyurl.com/cellphones2015
N64 Emulator - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mupen64plusae.v3.alpha
GBA Emulator - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.longlizard.playgba
Megadrive/Genesis Emulator - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.longlizard.playgen
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
The permission 'read phone status and identity' is needed to read the phone number. Warning: Many GSM SIM card providers do not encode the phone number on the SIM Card, in such case the widget is not able to read the number properly. Some of the mobile providers NOT always encoding the number on the SIM card are:
- China Unicom
- True Move Thailand
- Natel Swisscom
- Plus GSM PL
- Orange PL
In case like this you will see the 'Unknown number' displayed on the widget. Touching the widget will provide you with an edit number dialog where you can enter your phone number.
Please remember - this is a widget not an app. Downloading the widget will not automatically place it on your home screen. Look below for instructions on how to place the widget on your home screen.
How to install - Android 4.0 - 4.3:
- Click on the icon on bottom displaying all the apps that you have installed
- Select the 'Widgets' tab on top of the screen
- Long press on 'My Phone Number' and drag to the place on home screen that you want to have it.
- If you have Android 4.1 or higher you can re-size the widget (make it bigger) by long pressing on it and then resizing
- Android 4.2 or higher - you can also place the widget on your key guard screen (no copy to clipboard functionality there)
How to install - old versions of Android and Android 4.4:
- Long press on an empty space on your Android home screen
- Select widgets from the menu
- Click on the 'My Phone Number' widget on the list - it will be placed on the home screen
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
- Intercepts outgoing calls and reformats numbers as needed.
- Allows usage of carrier codes if needed.
- Knows about virtually all countries in the world.
Please report any problems by clicking on "Send email to developer" below.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), فارسی (Persian), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), 日本語 (Japanese), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
*** NOTE ***: If you got the "Error type 2" message while trying to launch a secret code or 'CSC Changer', you need to update SuperSU app to the version 2.49 (currently still Beta), and also update its binaries.
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Colour / Internal Storage
▪ CSC INFO:
- Product Code
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- Mobile Operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
- Root Existence
- Android Version
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Hardware / Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
- CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
- CPU/Memory usages
- Battery voltage/level
- Signal strength
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
- Location access: This permission is required to read the Signal Strength (in the MONITOR tab). It is just an approximate location (coarse location, network-based), not a GPS location.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.