★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), français (French), italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), português (Portuguese), română (Romanian), русский (Russian), shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), 中文 (Chinese).
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
- Quickly & easily get new phone numbers - keep your personal number hidden and private
- Send & receive voice calls and SMS
- Get an unlimited amount of numbers from around the world and manage them all via the Hide My Phone! app
- Includes a free anonymous Instant Messenger between Hide My Phone! users
Keep your personal number personal
Hide My Phone! lets you use your phone as if it had a completely new number - all outgoing voice calls and SMSs will appear to have come from your new Hide My Phone! number. This lets you give out a phone number online and in person, without having to give out your real number or worry about losing your privacy.
Why use Hide My Phone!?
Whether you are giving out your number at a bar, posting it online or need a new number from a foreign country while abroad or for business - Hide My Phone! let’s you manage as many numbers as you need and simply dispose of them after you’re finished or keep them for as long as you wish. You can set a custom voicemail message or forward calls to another number - whatever you need your number for, Hide My Phone! lets you do it quickly with no fuss.
More than just new numbers
Hide My Phone! comes with a bunch of extra features that make it quick and simple to keep your privacy intact and identity hidden:
- Free anonymous Instant Messenger
- PIN protect your app so that only you can get into Hide My Phone! on your device
- Delete all call and message history with one click of the Self-destruct button
If you have any issues, you can report your problem from the app or via our website and our dedicated customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
One login for HMA! users
Existing users of HMA! can use their VPN login details to get instant access to Hide My Phone!
The permission 'read phone status and identity' is needed to read the phone number. Warning: Many GSM SIM card providers do not encode the phone number on the SIM Card, in such case the widget is not able to read the number properly. Some of the mobile providers NOT always encoding the number on the SIM card are:
- China Unicom
- True Move Thailand
- Natel Swisscom
- Plus GSM PL
- Orange PL
In case like this you will see the 'Unknown number' displayed on the widget. Touching the widget will provide you with an edit number dialog where you can enter your phone number.
Please remember - this is a widget not an app. Downloading the widget will not automatically place it on your home screen. Look below for instructions on how to place the widget on your home screen.
How to install - Android 4.0 - 4.3:
- Click on the icon on bottom displaying all the apps that you have installed
- Select the 'Widgets' tab on top of the screen
- Long press on 'My Phone Number' and drag to the place on home screen that you want to have it.
- If you have Android 4.1 or higher you can re-size the widget (make it bigger) by long pressing on it and then resizing
- Android 4.2 or higher - you can also place the widget on your key guard screen (no copy to clipboard functionality there)
How to install - old versions of Android and Android 4.4:
- Long press on an empty space on your Android home screen
- Select widgets from the menu
- Click on the 'My Phone Number' widget on the list - it will be placed on the home screen
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
- Intercepts outgoing calls and reformats numbers as needed.
- Allows usage of carrier codes if needed.
- Knows about virtually all countries in the world.
Please report any problems by clicking on "Send email to developer" below.
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : email@example.com and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
What Is Unlocking?
When you purchase a cell phone, it generally comes with a SIM card. This is a small chip contained within your handset that identifies you to your network provider. Most providers lock your handset so that it can be used only on their network. This ensures that you will use their service and pay their rates. If you attempt to use another SIM, you will receive an error message.
Unlocking your handset allows you to be free of your mobile network provider without replacing your phone.
WANT TO HAVE YOUR OWN PRE-MADE MOBILE UNLOCKING RESELLER WEBSITE?
We have developed a fantastic set of tools to give you the ability to provide unlock codes to your own customers.
RUNNING YOUR OWN SITE
Running your own site has never been easier. We provide all the tools you need to deploy your own site in 24hrs. You can pick from one of our professionally designed templates and start your own online mobile unlocking business in less than 24hrs.
The simplest and most cost-effective way to unlock your phone is using a code. To find the unlock code for your handset, we require:
• IMEI for the handset.
• Model of phone.
These simple details are used to generate an unlock code specific to your phone. We send you the code and you enter it into the handset.
There are multiple benefits to unlocking your handset. These include:
• Using phone on any network
• Elimination of roaming charges
• Dual, tri or quad band functions.
By combining a reliable product with easy to follow instructions, we have arrived at a proven formula for success. Read our testimonials and you will see that we provide a quality service to our customers, and deliver on time. There are many free services, but none can compete with our guarantee of quality.
Why People Choose Us
Mymobileunlocking.com offers the lowest possible rates for this service so you can unlock your phone’s potential without breaking the bank.
We have some of the quickest turnaround times in the industry. We do everything possible to make sure your code is delivered swiftly.
We offer easy to follow instructions. Unlocking your phone can be as easy as making a call. Put yourself in our hands.
Be assured that our process is completely safe. It will not damage your phone.
Money Back Guarantee
Just read through our testimonials and you will see clearly that we provide a quality service to our customers.
If in the unlikely event we cannot source an unlocking code for your device then we will issue a full 'no quibble' refund.
Unlock code, cellphone unlocking, GSM unlock code, imei unlocking, remote unlocking, phone unlock, unlock by code, factory unlock code, htc unlock code, htc unlocking, iphone unlocking, sim unlock, instant unlocking, samsung unlock, unlocking, imei
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone