ode Table", install Super Kanji Search Pro to your terminal in advance.
You can select a page from the left and right pull-down menus. The list correspo
nding to the code points of the selected page(256 characters) is displayed on th
You can scroll up and down the list. To turn pages one by one, flick the list ho
To show the character information corresponding to the code point, tap the grid.
The dialog box shows the detailed information such as character image, code poi
nt, character type (attribute), etc.
[Share]： To send the character to the other apps, tap this button of the dialog
[Kanji Search]： To search the character by "Super Kanji Search Pro", tap this b
utton. You can search the information on the character's readings, related chara
cters or variant characters.
The character size in the list depends on the system font size. The available ch
aracter ranges depend on your terminal, the version number of Android and the in
Super Kanji Search Pro:
The Moon Info (the menu item) shows the date of phases of The Moon and the action of gravity on the human body. The strong gravity can cause problems to someone when he is sensitive to it.
You need Internet connection, only if You want to get help from the Wikipedia.
Install software and scroll the map as You needed.
To change of map use a MENU North Sky, South Sky.
Full font, size, color and theme control.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: You can save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: Learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: The app allows you to seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: Swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: Data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia