You can use this symbols anywhere in your phone, like sending ✉ SMS , Ⓦ WhatsApp, ⓕ Facebook, Ⓛ LinkedIn, Ⓣ Twitter, etc.
Whats the best part?
①. The receiver doesn't need to have "Type Droid" installed to see these symbols and Pictures.
②. Its completely free to download and use.
③. Symbols used in TypeDroid support almost all type of devices like smartphones and computers, so you don't have to worry if the symbols are visible on your friends device when your send them a message.
Latest symbols like rupee (₹) also added.
Keep yourself secure over the internet, download our other apps like NaiveSecurity =>> http://goo.gl/BzJSzf
Satellite Tracking Is Back and Faster!
New Satellite category database soon!
see http://www.n2yo.com/satellites/ for list of the new extra beta category, check back in the next few days fore.
Sky Map turns your Android-powered device into a window on the night sky.
The Plus adds the new ability to track any near earth objects with a NORAD Id in real time. Follow satellites, the international space station, and more!
Sat Locks My take up to 1-2 minutes over cell networks!
You can get predictions for Iridium Flares for the next 7 days. Think shooting star like flares.
Based on code Open sourced and donated by Google.
Tracking data is courtesy of www.n2yo.com
Anyone interested in helping? Fell free to email.
Keywords: planetarium, astronomy, skymap, NORAD, satellites
The Moon Info (the menu item) shows the date of phases of The Moon and the action of gravity on the human body. The strong gravity can cause problems to someone when he is sensitive to it.
You need Internet connection, only if You want to get help from the Wikipedia.
Install software and scroll the map as You needed.
To change of map use a MENU North Sky, South Sky.
This application is not affiliated with minecraft or its affiliates.
Craft EN for Minecraft is an unofficial App for Minecraft. This application is intended for educational purposes only. Craft EN for Minecraft is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or they respectful owner. All rights reserved.
Full font, size, color and theme control.
Keywords: biblemega, megabible, bibel,megabibles
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 2.2 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
First Unicode Malayalam Bible for Android with English KJV and ASV versions.
NOTE: ICS+ users, please change Menu -> Preferences -> Unicode Rendering Fix to "Alternate Fix" to get good rendering.
Copy/Share/Bookmark verses. Swipe left/right for chapter navigation.
NOTE: Please uninstall (Home -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Bible -> Uninstall) and re-install if you have trouble updating to new version. Contact developer for any issue.
For devices with Android v2.2+, preferred location of the app is SD card. Content database will be installed in SD card, if SD card is available. So app now requires permission to write to SD card.
Now you can customize the app through preferences menu available under device menu button.
Available options are:
Languages - Select primary and secondary languages to display
Display Layout - Choose one of the three layout options for displaying multiple versions
Font Size - Increase/decrease content font size
Theme - Select one of five background colors
Unicode Rendering - If your device (e.g: LG Optima) does't display Unicode characters properly, try "Alternate Fix" or "No Fix"
Malayalam content for this App is obtained from "The Complete Malayalam Bible In Unicode Ver 2.4" encoded by Nishad Kaippally. It may have minor errors. Any help in proof checking will be greatly appreciated. I will push updates to the content as a new version as it is available.
English content for this app is obtained from public domain.
Disclaimer: As Android doesn't support complex text layout for Malayalam unicode characters yet, there were some non-standard ways used to get the rendering (Like reordering the unicode characters on the fly, etc.) as a temporary solution due to Google's total disregard for incorporating the scripts of over 1.2 billion people. Author of the Malayalam content for this app doesn't endorse any non-standard implementation used in this app as it is counter productive to the objective of the project.
Tabs allow switching between Decimal, Hexadecimal or Octadecimal.
Hi-lighting of values that require escaping in XML, tap to see details.
Installs to SD card where available.
With the app you can:
- View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- View detailed session, code lab, office hours, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
- +1 sessions right from the app
- Participate in public #io13 conversations on Google+
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
- View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
- Keep up with announcements from the I/O team during the conference
- View your schedule on your Android 3.0+ device's home and lock screens using widget
- Play "I/O Live" session video streams on your Android 3.0+ devices
- Beam session details from your Android 4.0, NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
- Scan attendee badges on your NFC-enabled device
Source code for the app will be available soon at http://code.google.com/p/iosched
Note: not all countries have all types of maps.
World Factbook app is available free on Play Store:
a simple text viewer it has no ad. Enjoy for free.
A book style reader.
* main function
viewing text file. But I'll try to advance it.
* sub function
storing recent history
deleting recent history - new
bookmark - new
pre-loading view for big file
change background color
deleting files created from this application(clean) - new
The screen will not off on reading a text
* strong point
Large files are supported. I've tried to open 25MB text file.
All text formats from MS windows(ANSI, UTF-8, Unicode,
Unicode big endian) are supported automatically.
Use this after putting text file in a phone.
On first screen, you can choose 'Load from Folder' or 'Load from BookMark'
If you chose 'Load from Folder', two view are offered, 'folder view' and
'recent history view'. When you touch a file, it'll be opened.
If you try to open a file that it is not a text format file,
then the application can be killed abnormally.
If you want to delete an item from 'recent history view', long touch the
item you want.
If you chose 'Load from BookMark', you can see the bookmark list. just
The functions - background color change, set bookmark, clean files created
from this app - are on main menu of the text viewing screen.
If you have bugs and requirement for update, then mail to me.
I heard that this is closed abnormally on some of phones.
Please let me know which one is the one by e-mail. Then I'll fix it.
* please again
menu button -> my apps -> select this application, review and add a comment please.
e-book, novel, text, viewer, data, document, file, book, reader, memo, e-book