Symmetry is a powerful tool for visualising and interacting with medical images and other volumetric data in real-time on your Android device!
*** PLEASE WATCH THE INTRODUCTION VIDEO BEFORE USE ***
N.B. Symmetry is not currently suitable for primary diagnosis. It is currently neither CE nor FDA cleared.
Based on the Simulacrum library, Symmetry provides the following features:
* Simple single-pane viewing or advanced multi-pane light table configuration (most suited to tablets)
* Standard image interaction tools (zoom, pan, window level, scrolling through volumes)
* Advanced image interaction tools (oblique MPR, slab MIN/MIP/AVG, surface rendering, cursor projections, plane localizer, custom hangings/layouts in light table, overlays ...)
* Dynamic performance/quality scaling to the hardware device
* Support for DICOM images/volumes (including Lossless-JPEG & JPEG 2000, enhanced & multi-frame)
* DICOM Tag viewing and editing
* Automatic DICOM data structuring and organisation
* DICOM/PACS integration (Query/Retrieve and WADO fulfilment, DICOM networking send/receive/echo)
* DICOM identity aware: 'Identity Shield' and de-identification tools
* Continuously extended to support new resource formats (now: NetPBM, JPEG2000 ...) and new algorithms
* User extendable though plugins and scripting interface
* Companion to the broader featured desktop application (Windows & Linux ...) -- see "Visit Developer's Website" link