Malwarebytes is antivirus scan, mobile phone security, virus protection and a detector that fights against the latest malware.
Yes! The world’s most popular anti-malware technology has gone mobile! The Malwarebytes app gives you security and antivirus protection on your phone or tablet from malware, ransomware, adware and unauthorized surveillance — all in real time.
To existing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware customers: The Malwarebytes app provides the same features you love such as scanning and remediation, for free. The included Premium trial lets you sample additional features for 30 days, after which the Malwarebytes app will revert to a free version.
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes app
• For help on how to use our products, visit support located at: https://support.malwarebytes.com/
• Checks ransomware, malware and junk files with the detector as well as activates protection and a virus scan before they can infect your mobile phone.
• Scans your apps for malicious codes, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) and even adware to keep your Android running smooth.
• Automatically detects if a malicious link is found in an incoming text message.
• Detects malicious links in any text including email, messenger mobile services such as Facebook, WhatsApp or websites via on-demand scans.
• Identifies applications that track your location, monitors your calls or cost you extra money with hidden fees.
Powerful virus protection you can put in your pocket
The Malwarebytes virus detector guards your most-used mobile device against a growing list of advanced cyber threats including malware, ransomware and unauthorized surveillance. So, you and your Android are safe wherever you are. Wherever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app you downloaded really safe? With Malwarebytes antivirus scan you never have to worry whether an app contains a malicious code or is bundled with potentially unwanted programs. Powerful anti-malware, anti- ransomware and anti-adware technologies detect bad programs or junk files before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop as well as degrade your mobile experience. Also, the aggressive detection of adware and junk apps keeps your Android running smooth.
Choose what you keep private
Your downloaded applications, whether legitimate or not, can collect private information from your Android device. The Malwarebytes detector identifies what your applications are doing and which private information is being accessed. Therefore, you can control who and what they know.
Make your smartphone lighter
The Malwarebytes app preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features, for example, a virus detector and scan. Also, you can update its database over a Wi-Fi network to reduce your mobile data usage.
*** Features ***
• Scans applications and junk files for malware including spyware and ransomware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually on your phone (on-demand)
• Automatically runs an antivirus scan and detector for the web
• Catches high-level ransomware threats disguising themselves through mutation in deep scan mode
• Protection before PUPs including adware, automatically runs a virus cleaner
• Scans the native memory and SD card
• Scans apps uploaded outside the Google Play ecosystem before installation
• Updates the antivirus protection database automatically
• This app uses the Device’s Administrator permission
Existing users are grandfathered into basic real-time protection for no extra cost
• Identifies security vulnerabilities and junk files on your device as well as runs the cleaner immediately
Home screen widgets
• Shows your phone’s security status from your home screen
• Allows you to secure your phone remotely by sending SMS commands