I've noticed some people have been skeptical to update due to the new required permission allowing the app to read the device's call status and identity. This permission is only required in order to properly disconnect the user from the server in the event of a incoming/outgoing phone call, and then reconnect when the call is over. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me, as I cannot respond to reviews.
Widget Server Map Players
Bad Company 2
Call of Duty
Medal of Honor
Team Fortress 2
Bad Company 2
Call of Duty
Team Fortress 2
* Multiple Servers
* Stays connected in background
* Nick Completion
* Blowfish Encryption
* IRC/mIRC/ANSI Colors
* User List
* Channel List
* Supports BNCs (tested ZNC and PsyBNC)
* Individual Windows for Messages and Channels
* Logging to SD Card
* Ignore System
* Quiet Time
* Codepage support
* DCC Send and Receive (with UPNP support)
* Backup and Restore
* Multi Window support for Samsung devices
!!!! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING !!!!
Your own TapChat bouncer server is required to use this app. See http://tapchatapp.com in a desktop web browser for info.
Stay connected with your favorite channels without draining your phone's battery. Scroll back to catch up on what you've missed, and receive push notifications¹ when someone mentions or messages you.
IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Facebook, Skype, MSN/Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Mamba.Ru, VKontakte, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in Skype, MSN, AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
This product uses Skype™ but is not endorsed or certified by Skype.
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
MSN®, Windows Live™ are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Skype™ is a trademark of Skype Technologies S.A.
Keywords: Beep, chat, Skype chat, Facebook, FB chat, AIM, AOL, MSN, Windows Live Messenger, WLM, GTalk, implus, IM, instant messaging, instant messenger, OTR, Off-the-Record, secure, samsung, lg, chat, messenger.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
AndroIRC is your new IRC client!
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
Some UI tips:
You can see userlist by double tapping on the screen, and the open channels list by single tapping. You can also navigate between open channels by flinging!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support
Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
AndroIRC 4.0 beta 2 is available! See here for more informations: http://www.androirc.com/blog/34/androirc-v4-0-beta-2-is-here
What's new on v3.3.4?
• Users list is back!
What's new on v3.3.3?
• translations updated
• bugs fix
What's new on v3.3.2?
• Honeycomb users can now access preferences
• Nickserv authentication preferences are now correctly saved
What's new on v3.3.1?
• fixed an issue introduced by 3.3.0 concerning the dark theme. You should now have the black background back! Sorry about that!
What's new on v3.3?
• The main UI has been redesigned to allow easier access to the opened channels
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support (with same mIRC syntax)
See http://www.androirc.com/changelog/3.3 for a full changelog, and http://www.androirc.com/article/31/androirc-3-3-now-available-on-the-android-market for more details!
What's new on v3.2?
• added: "Share my location" action. It shares your location with the active channel or the active query. This is why AndroIRC needs a new "Your location" permission. It's only used for the "Share your location" feature, and for nothing else!
• fixed: properly handle network disconnection/reconnection if the app. if in background. It may not be perfect yet, but it's much better than before.
• fixed: connection issues should now be resolved for everyone
• fixed: if SSL options is turned on and the selected port does not accept SSL, automatically turn SSL off.
Simple IRC is an IRC client for Android simple and intuitive.
- Support for SASL
- Support SSL
- List of default servers worldwide
- Mirc Colors
- Channel List Server
- Members List
- IRC Commands
- Setting the Font type
- Setting the Font size
- Display emoticons in messages
- Log file
If you would like to contribute to the improvement of this application, I invite you to send me an email Thanks
Tags: chat, irc chat, mirc, internet relay chat
Set up multiple networks in a few easy steps with the easy to manage networks list and automatically join your preferred channels.
Remove the need for typing out commands upon every connection to the network; set up automatic nickname registration, server passwords and more!
liteIRC is now optimised for tablet layouts!
The clean chat interface is easy to use and intuitive. Communicate in channels or send private messages to an individual.
Like this app? There is a paid version available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xerodox.liteirc
The paid version removes ads and has more features. Please note that the free version will only be supported for bug fixes and not new features.
• Automatic nickname registration
• Auto run commands after connection
• Basic CTCP support
• Bottom anchored chat
• Clear chat history
• Copy multiple lines
• Font sizes
• Formatted system messages
• Helpful icons to indicate actions
• Intuitive and clean user interface
• mIRC colours
• Multiple network connections
• Nickname auto complete
• Notifications on nickname mentions
• Flash the notification light or vibrate the phone when notifications arrive
• Persistent nicknames
• Random coloured nicknames
• SASL support
• SSL connections
• Standard formatting (bold, italic, underline, invert)
• Timestamps next to messages
• UTF-8 support
.. and more!
Some of the features:
* multi-server/channel support
* SASL support
* Colored text as well as mIRC colors
* Smooth channel scrolling / swiping
* Message icons
* A bunch of commands
* Many supported charsets
* Colored nicknames
* Nick completion (use search button)
* Graphical smilies
* Scrollback history
Yaaic is free software / open source (GPL).
IrssiNotifier uses Google Cloud Messaging (Android push mechanism), so notifications consume very little battery and are almost real time.
Irssi script set up is straightforward and instructions are available at the app's web page at https://irssinotifier.appspot.com.
All messages are end-to-end encrypted with encryption key specified by you, so your privacy will be protected.
If you find IrssiNotifier useful, please consider buying IrssiNotifier+. IrssiNotifier+ is a supporter version that has all the same features than the free version, plus pull mechanism, which allows you to receive IRC hilights even if you're not online all the time. Putting this feature into paid version helps cut down server costs. Thank you for your support!
Check https://irssinotifier.appspot.com for more information. Unofficial scripts for WeeChat and Python are also available. Project is open source and hosted on GitHub.
IrcDroid is a simple irc client for Android. We appreciate any feedback and bug reports!
- different charsets support
- translation of messages with Microsoft Bing translator
- recent channels history
- connection profiles
- private messages
- NickServ authentication
- defining commands to execute after connecting
- nick completion
- saving chat to SD card
- support auto suggestions and corrections
- Holo theme and new ICS look for devices with Android 3.0+ !!!
We are still working on new features and irc commands support, so if you have any ideas just send us an email!
HoloIRC is an open source IRC client for Android 2.3 and up. It is designed to be as simple to use as possible while being extremely small in size and fairly light in resources.
The source code for the app can be found at https://github.com/tilal6991/HoloIRC
It works with IRC bouncers as well as regular servers. The design of the app is meant to be fully Holo with use of the latest Android design guidelines to make the app look as clean as possible while retaining efficiency.
QuasselDroid is a pure-java client for the Quassel core, allowing you to connect to your Quassel core using your Android (TM) phone.
NB! THIS APPLICATION HAS TO CONNECT TO A QUASSEL CORE, IT DOES NOT WORK AS A STANDALONE IRC CLIENT
We are currently in beta, so expect crashes and features not working. Submitting crash logs will help us if something goes wrong
Works with 0.6.x and newer cores