Best Vent alternative! I installed this app so I could find a way to never miss important events on Ventrilo again whenever I have to go afk. Now, I can stick my tablet or phone in my pocket walk through the house or go out into the backyard and never miss out. My only complaint with this app is that there is no easy way to close/terminate it, app must be 'forced stopped' from within 'application manager'.
Just fix a couple of things I love Mangler on Android but would love to see these changes... When I hide the top tabs I would like them to stay hidden the next time I open Mangler. Love the inverted look to Mangler but would you make the ptt button and tabs black too? They are so distracting and bright. Maybe a hex color chooser for these or all elements. And of course the hard one... Auto cue that possibly works screen off. Thanks in advance! I would pay a dollar or two for a "pro" version of Mangler :-)
Works well (No offense, but) this app works so much better than I expected. Only critique is that I don't want to have to enter a password every time I enter a password-protected channel
Wtf is with the big buttons at the top? Thats retarded. We are on phones ffs, we need SPACE! Also cannot click links in chat. Going back to ventriloid
I have been using this app for over 2 years now and through multiple types of android mobiles. It is by far the BEST Vent app I've come across. Please, PLEASE - I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE make an apple version for iPad Air 2.... !!!!!!
When connected over WiFi other connected users in vent complain of obnoxious screeching noise. Works fine only on 3G or 4G. Epic 4G.
* Fixed crashes when changing screen orientation during connect
* Added preference option to lock a specific orientation
* Merged the main (useless) screen with the server list screen
* Fixed crashes when the service is killed
* Transmission problems with Samsung devices are now resolved. If you're still having problems, please post on our forums
* Automatically set PTT toggle if using a wired headset mic button as a PTT key.
* Added phantom support by user request